Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    gm123 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 72, Level: 1
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Points
    72
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default how to ask out after trip in beta friend zone

    I started going after this girl too strongly three months ago by advising her to attend events I was attending, etc. My persistance was done in a very non-sexual way and she basically responded by (worst of all) asking me to do a guy friend of hers a favor. This was when I ended all persistence (about a month ago) and the two or three more times I saw her I basically dropped one liners on how she was too selfish and too nerdy (she really is both).

    After finding out about this forum last week and about all the dating advice out there, and after consuming the advice like a fat boy consumes candy, I saw her today and below is the 5 min conversation:

    Me: Sit down on her table as she was reading something (think a lot of ppl around).

    Girl: Looks up and tells me that the food container in front of me that I pushed aside was not garbage.

    Me: (ignoring question) Tell me about something new in your life that would interest, or amuse me

    Girl: Who do you think you are, and moves toward safe topic

    Me: (cutting off) that does not amuse me

    Girl: X is happening... and blah blah (30 sec of q&a on the topic follow)

    Me: (cutting off again) what are you doing weekend

    Girl: %#$%%$

    Me: (smiling) Boring and Expected. Anyway, where are you going to live this summer in (new) city

    Girl: You know where I can find apartment (I'm from there)

    Me: it depends on how much you can afford

    Girl: price range

    Me: Doable on the high side

    Girl: so can you help me

    Me: I said yes--with me

    Girl: I'm not going to live with you

    I say nothing, get my stuff, get up, dress, and start walking away.

    Girl: C'mon.... OK: where, how much, blah blah blah.

    Me: It doesn't matter anymore. Let me know if you are doing anything fun this weekend.

    Then, I see her later in a small gathering (20 ppl). I get a drink, go behind her, grab a plastic coin and slightly touch her with it on her neck, from behind. She turns and gives me an extremely sexual smile and look. (I didn't even think this girl had a sexual side--think super ambitious type).

    Me: This dick behind you. (And I take a celebratory break--forced by her beginning a conversation with some dick)

    In the next fifteen minutes she gives me a few more smiles from far while she's in conversations with others about saving the world (or shit like that).

    Basically, how do I go forward from here, given the existing baggage. The baggage is my past super-beta behavior that made her feel like I would do anything for her. (Although I never did anything for her, my offers to and my persistence to get close to her is even more pathetic)

    Also this girl barely (if ever) goes out to bars and works 'til 9pm or later.

  2. #2
    don pimpin sheezy's Avatar
    don pimpin sheezy is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 443, Level: 8
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    79
    Points
    443
    Level
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: how to ask out after trip in beta friend zone

    Quote Originally Posted by gm123 View Post
    This was when I ended all persistence (about a month ago) and the two or three more times I saw her I basically dropped one liners on how she was too selfish and too nerdy (she really is both).
    If she's too selfish and too nerdy for you why are you wasting your time trying to get with her then?

    Quote Originally Posted by gm123 View Post
    After finding out about this forum last week and about all the dating advice out there, and after consuming the advice like a fat boy consumes candy, I saw her today and below is the 5 min conversation:

    Me: Sit down on her table as she was reading something (think a lot of ppl around).

    Girl: Looks up and tells me that the food container in front of me that I pushed aside was not garbage.

    Me: (ignoring question) Tell me about something new in your life that would interest, or amuse me

    Girl: Who do you think you are, and moves toward safe topic

    Me: (cutting off) that does not amuse me

    Girl: X is happening... and blah blah (30 sec of q&a on the topic follow)

    Me: (cutting off again) what are you doing weekend

    Girl: %#$%%$

    Me: (smiling) Boring and Expected. Anyway, where are you going to live this summer in (new) city

    Girl: You know where I can find apartment (I'm from there)

    Me: it depends on how much you can afford

    Girl: price range

    Me: Doable on the high side

    Girl: so can you help me

    Me: I said yes--with me

    Girl: I'm not going to live with you

    I say nothing, get my stuff, get up, dress, and start walking away.

    Girl: C'mon.... OK: where, how much, blah blah blah.

    Me: It doesn't matter anymore. Let me know if you are doing anything fun this weekend.

    Then, I see her later in a small gathering (20 ppl). I get a drink, go behind her, grab a plastic coin and slightly touch her with it on her neck, from behind. She turns and gives me an extremely sexual smile and look. (I didn't even think this girl had a sexual side--think super ambitious type).

    Me: This d1ck behind you. (And I take a celebratory break--forced by her beginning a conversation with some d1ck)

    In the next fifteen minutes she gives me a few more smiles from far while she's in conversations with others about saving the world (or sh1t like that).
    Maybe she's being more receptive to you because you're finally making things more sexual like suggesting living together and touching her at that get together. Other than that I thought that conversation of yours reeked of you talking about crap you don't care about. The most interesting it got (and escalating is always more interesting than "making convo") was when you stopped being platonic and tried escalating things. Even then though, she may have just thought you wanted to be roommates instead of lovers. Nobody says crap like "Tell me about something new in your life that would interest, or amuse me" except green puas that are fishing for a girl to reveal sh1t about themselves. You don't say lines like that around people you're comfortable with like friends, family, and coworkers. Next time talk about sh1t you're interested in or ask a question if you're curious about something about her or that she's talking about. Sometimes you're going to run out of sh1t to say and that's okay to be quiet. A lot of times it'll make chicks curious about what you're thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by gm123 View Post
    Basically, how do I go forward from here, given the existing baggage. The baggage is my past super-beta behavior that made her feel like I would do anything for her. (Although I never did anything for her, my offers to and my persistence to get close to her is even more pathetic)
    You make a move and ask her out and if she goes along with it you try and escalate from there. If she rejects your date offer, or your advances at getting physical you move on and look for another chick.
    Last edited by don pimpin sheezy; 03-04-2012 at 03:21 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. How to get out of the friend zone (it's possible)
    By S5lover in forum General Questions
    Replies: 20
    Last Thread: 12-28-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. got put in the friend zone. need some help with this
    By briggsy420 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-26-2011, 03:12 AM
  3. how to get out of friend zone
    By snobord94 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. Friend Zone
    By Dizzy in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 04-07-2011, 12:03 AM
  5. Trying to GET INTO friend zone
    By BMQ in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 05-31-2010, 03:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com