This post might help some of you who are currently juggling multiple women.
On Thursday night I picked up one of my girls from the airport after she spent the long weekend with her family. She was upbeat, smiling, and happy to see me. I drove her to her car and she followed me back to my place so she could spend the night.
The next day we woke up and went to the gym together for a workout. After returning back to my place I jumped on my laptop while she showered. After she finished I jumped in the shower and got ready to grab some lunch. I came out of my room, saw my bed made, and found her sitting on my couch. She turns and looks at me and says, "Whose black panties are those on your bed?" I freaked out. While she was making my bed she found a pair of black panties underneath my bed on the floor. Fuck.
I realized that I had neglected to stick to my routine. I became complacent, a little cocky and overconfident, thinking I would never get caught. For a while I was cruising along, having different women over several times a week and playing it cool. My routine was simple and I fucked it up because I got lazy. Here are a few simple rules to keep in mind when dating multiple women.
1. Always change the sheets after they leave. I was in a regular habit of washing my sheets, pillowcases and duvet cover after a women left my place. It was easy, I have a washer/dryer in my place and I would throw them in there and put new ones on my bed. No stains, no smells, no problems.
2. Vacuum your room. I have carpet in my bedroom and would always run the vacuum around my bed to pick up any dirt. This is a no-brainer.
3. Sweep/Vacuum your bathroom. I have my own bathroom and would find long strands of hair from various women on the tile floor. Not cool. You don't want a woman in your bathroom finding a blond strand of hair when hers is brown. You're just asking for trouble.
4. Wash your bathroom mats. These mats also attract hair, dirt, and who knows what. Make sure these are clean. Mine are white and pick up dirt fairly quickly.
5. Wash your towels. Seriously, women notice if the towels they normally use are not clean. I store my towels in the same place and my guest towels are always there. My girls know where to grab them when they shower. If they weren't there or in my hamper they would question me and wonder why the towels were dirty. Wash the towels when they leave.
6. Empty your trash can. I would normally throw my condom wrappers in the trash can in my bathroom and I would occassionally find women's tampon wrappers in there as well. Don't forget to always empty the trash before any women comes to visit.
7. Clean the drain in your shower. I've found hair in the drain after a woman has used the shower and its not a pretty site. Remove any evidence.
I didn't have an answer to her question when she asked me , "Whose black panties are those?" I was faded. I wasn't sure what to say, and anything I would say would come across as lying. She kept asking me, "Why aren't you nice to me?" I didn't have a good enough answer. I had to think about it for a little bit and came to the realization that she was asking me, "Why did you disrespect me?" In other words, why did you do something like that and allow me to see it/find out.
Dating multiple women is fun, sleeping with different women on a regular basis is exciting but you have to be careful. There's a good chance that one of these days you will be caught and when that day happens shit will hit the fan. Be prepared, be meticulous, be sensitive to a woman's feelings when she comes over and don't get sloppy.
Our relationship is over. I thought things would be fine after that event. She was smiling, fun, ran errands with me and even went out with her friends at night and got drunk. However, she came back last night and was belligirent, started acting out and pissed me off. We tried going to bed but she kept bringing the subject up, talking to me, crying and then getting angry. At one point she told me how much she cared about me, even going so far as to say that she loved me.
After some time she left my room, hung out in the living room and started crying. I came out and saw her sitting on the other couch and just being quiet. I sat down next to her and just held her as she sobbed and cried for a couple of minutes. I looked at the clock, it was 5 AM.
I brought her back to my room and tried to fall asleep. I woke up at about 8:30 AM to catch her packing her stuff up and getting ready to leave. She finished, told me she was leaving and I walked her to the front door. We didn't hug, we didn't make eye contact, we didn't say a word to each other.
I've been fairly emotionally unattached to this woman during the course of our relationship. Some of my wings call that a strength and an advantage when dealing with women. At times it can be a curse. Seeing her cry, seeing her ask me for an opportunity to be with me tore at me on the inside. But since I've been accustumed to dealing with women at almost an arm's length I'm not as reactive as I would have been in the past. I wish I could feel more but I don't.
So many of you think that the hard part of this game is the initial pickup, it isn't. After understanding how pickup works, the real game starts in the relationship management. There are a lot of guys who are good at pickup, but how many of them can successfully keep the relationship going strong for months, keeping her interested, laughing and devoted? How do you sustain it on your end?
I need to go wash my towels, clean my bathroom and vacuum my room. If you'll excuse me, this PUA needs to get back on track.