Re: How to Set an Emotional Anchor
I know my fair share of NLP and emotional anchoring but I incorporate them later especially on the 1st date or 2nd date, it's a sure-fire cure for LMR but if there's one thing missing from this article is you need to set the emotional Anchor after explaining the experience you feel when in this state in detail. You need to explain the feeling in such a way she can relate to them. The full steps for emotional anchoring are as such:
1. Think of the emotional state you want, in this case it's normally the state of an instantaneous connect where you want her to feel like she's known you for a lifelife.
2. Start this by asking her if she's ever felt this with the phrases such as "Have you ever" or "What is it like when you..." and then tell her the state you want her direct her in "Have you ever met someone that you didn't know for a long time and you felt like you had an instantaneous connection with them, like you've know them your whole life? *point to yourself as this is going on*"
3. Go into detail about this experience such as "Like maybe as you where there, looking at them and you where listening intently to everything they where saying and it felt like there was a cord for light between and you that person *point between your solar-plexus* and you felt this cord beam". Theres more detail to add in here but you get the picture.
4. Amplify the details and really get her into this state.
5.Link it to yourself.
6. Touch her, inside of the elbow is good.
7. Tell her to feel these emotions again. At the peak of this state, touch her again. Do this one more time (this should be done 3 times so its there)
8. Get this anchor going by touching her again. While talking you can keep your hand there or remove it and use this later.
9. You can keep her in this state by explaining this state through a different context.
I am only responsible for what I say, not what you understand - The proverb of a true activist.
I'm not driven by fear, I'm driven by Danger