Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

  1. #1
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Hi all. This is my 1st post. I'm a tall 32 y.o. man, I look a little like Adrian Brody, and I consider myself as a intermediate PUA. I discovered the world of PUA 10 years ago, it helped me a lot to develop my self-confidence, and I then managed to get the girl I wanted and lived happily with her until my fiancée got into a depression and dumped me a few months ago. Since then I'm slowly getting back into the game, but now I need some advices from the best!

    Since the day I got single I almost immediately dated a HB7.5 20-year old girl (good sex!) but she was a tester/justifier/idealist (Pandora's box). I've always been dating iNvestors and I realized I still have a lot to learn from the community - I recently lost my young farkfriend and dated a few HB7s since then.

    Now here's the INTERESTING PART of my story:

    I went to a party last Friday night. When I got there I realized none of my friends were there and so I didn't know anyone. I walked slowly into the house, I smiled, said "hi" to most of the guests, got myself a drink, and then stayed for about 15 mins in the corner of the room doing some observation. I saw how the Alpha male of the group took the center-stage, how he was using humor and imposing his dominant body into the zone (he had muscles - I'm thin). As he made a joke about a razor I jumped on the occasion to make fun of him gently since he was a bit hairy and he kinda stepped back and I took the AMOG status at that moment.

    The girls were not very attractive but one of them was a cute HB7 so I managed to talk to her face to face for about half an hour. I was using some PUA techniques on her but realized it wouldn't work out - but I started to see some wingwoman potential in her so I continued the discussion.

    That's when a gorgeous HB9.5 that was hiding in a bedroom (chatting with some girlfriends of hers) asked me to come see her. I went into the room and she asked me what "Archie" character I would be. I answered "Reggie" and she totally broke my confidence as she replied: "No, you're Jughead" and told the HB7 I was with that she shouldn't listen to me 'cause I'm a liar.

    I was a little pissed off so I backed off, while faking a laugh. A few minutes later I went to the living room and the nasty HB9.5 came close to me. We started to chat and I realized that her and I have a lot in common. Actually we have a HUGE connection, the same interests/hobbies etc. I used my good-old eye-contact tricks and made some Kino Escalation, I created an intimate "bubble" around us and we talked eye-to-eye for about an hour until I really had to go. I facebooked her right away and left. I gave her a casual cheek kiss and left the party wondering what was happening to me! WTF? How could she have interest for me?

    I have never dated women that looks like an actress/rockstar/top model before. I always find beauty in cute brunette girls - I have my own criteria of what is beautiful. But this girl is a HB9.5 according to our society's criterias. Blonde, ligth-blue eyes, big boobs, perfect. Wayyyy out of my league.

    But you know what? I quickly stalked her facebook pics and saw her ex - and he's not a douchebag or a rockstar or anything. He's a normal guy, like me. I realized I could be a potential boyfriend. I'm having trouble believing it... but yesterday she sent me a private message telling me she was working on something she wanted to show me and that obviously she did not forget me.

    I think I've played my cards OK while I was with her, with my kino, my eye-contact and my Pandora's Box analysis: she's probably a iNvestor, Justifier, Idealist kind of girl and I don't know what strategy I should use.

    My current plan is to wait a few days and send her a private message, but I don't know what to tell her yet. I will not ask her on a date - I'm the kind of person who goes somewhere and tell the girl she should come along... the problem is I don't have a clue what I should do. I need to think... and your input could really give me some help.

    I want to date her but don't know what I should do! Suggestions, anyone?

  2. #2
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    **UPDATE**

    Since no one here even tried to help me despite over a hundred views of my post, I decided to work alone

    I went through many threads on the forum and I have found a reply message that I liked.

    In the last message the HB9.5 sent me she said she didn't forget me and that she would send me something she was working on when it will be ready.

    Here's the conversation that went on after that:
    (Bold = my comments so you guys understand more clearly)


    ME: You + Me + Wine = Good times!

    HER: Good times... only if it's not flirting, that's for sure (this girl is definitely a cockblocker and she has her own kind of bitchshield I guess - you can't blame her she's a HB9.5 after all!)

    ME: Ah ah very funny
    Convince me that you wouldn't love to be flirting with a tall italian that is charming and a musician She told me earlier she has something for musicians
    If that was really true, I imagine you also don't like life's gifts like chocolate, baby kitten and massages? (That's me implying I got value and that I'm the prize here) Seriously, I wanted, with my message, to tell you that I had a blast the other night because of you and that I haven't forgotten you either. (Here I'm rephrasing her words and give her a little value

    HER: I don't say this to brag because I don't care... but being seduced by X, Y, Z is... how should I say this? ...Routine! (hiii sh1ttt!)

    I don't have interest for guys. Never. So imagine now! (I don't get it - she's been single for about two weeks now - if you have a clue of what she's trying to tell me please enlight me!)
    However, I do like life's little gifts hihi! Good...
    This being said... I also had a blast the other night. Really really! It's always fun to share multi-dimensional passions like music.


    --

    I'm gonna make her wait a little... so I can think about my next move. This time, would you guys give me a hand? I need some tips, everyone!

  3. #3
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,104, Level: 79
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,120
    Points
    15,104
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    667

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Quote Originally Posted by ronthepen View Post
    Hi all. This is my 1st post. I'm a tall 32 y.o. man, I look a little like Adrian Brody, and I consider myself as a intermediate PUA. I discovered the world of PUA 10 years ago, it helped me a lot to develop my self-confidence, and I then managed to get the girl I wanted and lived happily with her until my fiancée got into a depression and dumped me a few months ago. Since then I'm slowly getting back into the game, but now I need some advices from the best!

    Since the day I got single I almost immediately dated a HB7.5 20-year old girl (good sex!) but she was a tester/justifier/idealist (Pandora's box). I've always been dating iNvestors and I realized I still have a lot to learn from the community - I recently lost my young farkfriend and dated a few HB7s since then.

    Now here's the INTERESTING PART of my story:

    I went to a party last Friday night. When I got there I realized none of my friends were there and so I didn't know anyone. I walked slowly into the house, I smiled, said "hi" to most of the guests, got myself a drink, and then stayed for about 15 mins in the corner of the room doing some observation. I saw how the Alpha male of the group took the center-stage, how he was using humor and imposing his dominant body into the zone (he had muscles - I'm thin). As he made a joke about a razor I jumped on the occasion to make fun of him gently since he was a bit hairy and he kinda stepped back and I took the AMOG status at that moment.

    The girls were not very attractive but one of them was a cute HB7 so I managed to talk to her face to face for about half an hour. I was using some PUA techniques on her but realized it wouldn't work out - but I started to see some wingwoman potential in her so I continued the discussion.

    That's when a gorgeous HB9.5 that was hiding in a bedroom (chatting with some girlfriends of hers) asked me to come see her. I went into the room and she asked me what "Archie" character I would be. I answered "Reggie" and she totally broke my confidence as she replied: "No, you're Jughead" and told the HB7 I was with that she shouldn't listen to me 'cause I'm a liar.

    I was a little pissed off so I backed off, while faking a laugh. A few minutes later I went to the living room and the nasty HB9.5 came close to me. We started to chat and I realized that her and I have a lot in common. Actually we have a HUGE connection, the same interests/hobbies etc. I used my good-old eye-contact tricks and made some Kino Escalation, I created an intimate "bubble" around us and we talked eye-to-eye for about an hour until I really had to go. I facebooked her right away and left. I gave her a casual cheek kiss and left the party wondering what was happening to me! WTF? How could she have interest for me?

    I have never dated women that looks like an actress/rockstar/top model before. I always find beauty in cute brunette girls - I have my own criteria of what is beautiful. But this girl is a HB9.5 according to our society's criterias. Blonde, ligth-blue eyes, big boobs, perfect. Wayyyy out of my league.

    But you know what? I quickly stalked her facebook pics and saw her ex - and he's not a douchebag or a rockstar or anything. He's a normal guy, like me. I realized I could be a potential boyfriend. I'm having trouble believing it... but yesterday she sent me a private message telling me she was working on something she wanted to show me and that obviously she did not forget me.

    I think I've played my cards OK while I was with her, with my kino, my eye-contact and my Pandora's Box analysis: she's probably a iNvestor, Justifier, Idealist kind of girl and I don't know what strategy I should use.

    My current plan is to wait a few days and send her a private message, but I don't know what to tell her yet. I will not ask her on a date - I'm the kind of person who goes somewhere and tell the girl she should come along... the problem is I don't have a clue what I should do. I need to think... and your input could really give me some help.

    I want to date her but don't know what I should do! Suggestions, anyone?
    Just finished reading this post, she's not an NJI she could be NJR or TJR (testers won't let u know they are testers did u see if she has a lot of guys posting on her wall or commenting on her photos?) NJI do not compare u to jughead or ever be slightly mean. u should just tell her yes but u set the time and place
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  4. #4
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,104, Level: 79
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,120
    Points
    15,104
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    667

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Since no one here even tried to help me despite over a hundred views of my post, I decided to work alone
    this is the first time i read it :P
    Seriously, I wanted, with my message, to tell you that I had a blast the other night because of you and that I haven't forgotten you either.
    WRONG! WROG! WRONG! u said it urself u were giving her value but y? she didn't give u any. saying she likes musicians b4 she knew u were one isn't a ioi, plus who told u she isn't doing it to see if u are going to gush all over her u never know what is a shit test with girls like that. dhv and only DHV keep it in A2 as long as u can don't go to A3 unless she shows undeniable IOI's.
    I don't have interest for guys. Never
    OMG alpha girl forget TJR she's NJR (slight chance of NDR ) she's attracted to extremly dominant males (just cuz her old bf doesn't seem dominant doesn't mean he isn't even if he wasn't that doesn't mean she doesn't love it)
    However, I do like life's little gifts hihi!This being said... I also had a blast the other night. Really really! It's always fun to share multi-dimensional passions like music
    Definetly NJR just be more dominant and like i said before ONLY DHV and Fluff talk a little if u'd like.
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  5. #5
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Just finished reading this post, she's not an NJI she could be NJR or TJR (testers won't let u know they are testers did u see if she has a lot of guys posting on her wall or commenting on her photos?) NJI do not compare u to jughead or ever be slightly mean. u should just tell her yes but u set the time and place
    Thank you so much for your input, Xavier.

    I think you're right - she must be a tester. I assumed she was an iNvestor because she has a child (who is now a teenager) and an idealist because she has dreams of becoming a successful singer. I think I was wrong. She would then be a Seductress (pandora's box) NJR.

    So my best move would then be to show her that I DON'T want to seduce her, and since I'm a giver in real-life I should rather show myself as selfish (which I also am, hehe).

    Do you think it be a good answer to reply by making a switch to something about our common passion. Just letting go the seduction game and be friendly. But then don't I risk being put in the friend zone?

  6. #6
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    WRONG! WROG! WRONG! u said it urself u were giving her value but y? she didn't give u any. saying she likes musicians b4 she knew u were one isn't a IOI
    She did tell me she likes musicians AFTER we talked about my career. As for staying in A2 that's a great advice, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    OMG alpha girl forget TJR she's NJR (slight chance of NDR ) she's attracted to extremly dominant males
    YES! Remember the story about me taking the AMOG spot? I guess that's when she gave me interest. And remember when I talked about the Jughead story? She must have said this to break my discussion with the HB7 and take the center stage. Now I'm in deep sh!t since I can't handle the AMOG spot for more than a few hours a day

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Definetly NJR just be more dominant and like i said before ONLY dhv and Fluff talk a little if u'd like.
    Let me ask you a question... How can I be "more dominant"?
    In a Facebook message... I mean.

    Holy cow you're really helping me! I love PUAforums!

  7. #7
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,104, Level: 79
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,120
    Points
    15,104
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    667

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    She did tell me she likes musicians AFTER we talked about my career. As for staying in A2 that's a great advice, thanks!
    Ok ioi then but still i think u already noticed that one IOI doesn't do anything.
    Let me ask you a question... How can I be "more dominant"?
    In a Facebook message... I mean.
    "lol You're so full of shiitt! I understand that you need a defense mechanism against the boys that are around you... but with me you won't have the choice but to modify your sentence when you say that you have "little interest in guys"! First, it suggest that you're either asexual or a lesbian, which is clearly not the case... and try to make me believe that if you'd meet the man of your dreams, right now, you wouldn't give him any interest...

    I'm giving you a second chance to reformulate your real needs, Betty While you do that I'm taking Veronica out!"
    This is good :P, i had a feeling u'll double post hhaha but anyway yes challenge her.
    Start with the part of her beeing asexual and lesbian and leave the that's not the case first as a joke go into the deffense mechanisme and end with the veronica thing. I might not be making any sense but i'm in a hurry. Don't say if u meet the man of u're dreams u won't be intrested, leave that part out.
    Holy cow you're really helping me! I love PUAforums!
    Anytime! again i'm in a hurry show u're second draft to topgunningit if u're in a hurry or reply to it here and i'll see it 2morrow
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  8. #8
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Ok ioi then but still i think u already noticed that one IOI doesn't do anything.
    You are right, but still I think I can say I didn't do any major screw up yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    This is good :P, i had a feeling u'll double post hhaha but anyway yes challenge her.
    I am so glad you can understand my effort
    I did make another thread mostly because after you told me about the Alpha Female thing I searched the Net and couldn't find any good info on the subject - I thought it could help future aspiring PUAs to make a new thread specific on Alpha women. I didn't mean to take too much place on the forum I hope it's OK.

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Start with the part of her beeing asexual and lesbian (...) or reply to it here and i'll see it 2morrow
    Actually when I posted my message on the other thread I had already sent it to the girl. Even though it wasn't perfect she did reply to me earlier today (and I still have to find a reply to that now! Why can't she just be a normal girl and ask me to fark her right now? lol)

    Here's HER REPLY (with my comments in BOLD)

    -

    "Ahah you're entertaining, I have to admit...

    I'm allergic to stupidity, and not looking for a man. (Does she mean it? Or still just cockblocking me?)

    ON THE OTHER HAND (she wrote this in Capital letters) I'm not totally insensible to the charms of some rare who gets out from the lot and pushes me to investigate further! It's a rare phenomenon, but not impossible! Here you go, I gave some nuances to my previous comments!

    I float in between Betty and Veronica. Betty being the loving, "real" honest girl, and human. Veronica is the filter to get to Betty!

    Congrats on your psychology (masculine confidence almost arrogant)!
    But since I'm a psychologist... ( Holy Crap! She's a shrink-Alpha-HB9.5!!! I'm doomed!)

    "I'm taking Veronica out!" would probably be super effective on some naive insecure girls, but it doesn't really work with my lucidity, my sensitivity and my perspicacity! It's my turn to laugh! I guess she thought I was trying to pretend I was going out with another chick which wasn't my intent - I could use this on my next reply and turn it on my advantage)

    It's funny: I bet I'll get a third chance to reformulate myself!
    Hahaha! "

    -

    I guess I'll have to challenge her again and again and again and she will keep cockblocking me over and over and over again, right? When and how will I get to the next level, do you think?

  9. #9
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,104, Level: 79
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,120
    Points
    15,104
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    667

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Actually when I posted my message on the other thread I had already sent it to the girl. Even though it wasn't perfect she did reply to me earlier today
    Stop doing that! Do u want help? or do u want feedback? or someone to tell u u're right? cuz right now it doesn't seem like u want help
    Ahah you're entertaining, I have to admit...I'm allergic to stupidity, and not looking for a man

    Did u notice how in control she is? she's comfortable enough to be cocky about it. she's cock blocking it. Be more alpha god damn it.
    ( Holy Crap! She's a shrink-Alpha-HB9.5!!! I'm doomed!)
    yeah u are :P. Look if she didn't see soething in u she liked she wouldn't have talked to u.
    It's funny: I bet I'll get a third chance to reformulate myself!
    Hahaha!
    Sur send that
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  10. #10
    ronthepen is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 602, Level: 12
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Points
    602
    Level
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Help needed getting my first HB9.5 on a date (Pandora's Box content)

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Stop doing that! Do u want help? or do u want feedback? or someone to tell u u're right? cuz right now it doesn't seem like u want help
    Xavier - so far you've been so helpful... so don't you step back! I think you misunderstood what I was saying: That before I even posted my reply about lesbians and veronica on the board, I had already sent her the message. I did this because I was confident it wasn't a bad reply and because I can't always wait for your great ideas - I am sure you have a lot of other things to do and other people to help Right now, since she replied back, I really need help!


    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Did u notice how in control she is? she's comfortable enough to be cocky about it. she's cock blocking it. Be more alpha god damn it.
    I'm trying! Believe me: every time you tell me something like that I take you advice seriously and make a 4-hour Internet study on the question All ideas and advice are welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Sur send that
    I didn't "get" this last sentence. What do you mean exactly?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First date in 6 years..ADVICE NEEDED!!
    By cheebamaster in forum General Questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Thread: 08-15-2012, 05:55 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 06-16-2012, 12:43 PM
  3. Advice needed with "first date" and a potential threat
    By Carlmdb in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 04-13-2012, 11:45 AM
  4. Date idea needed with kino opportunities
    By Chapman in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 01-26-2012, 12:42 PM
  5. PUA In Brief (guide to pua content online)
    By dave1233345 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 05-16-2009, 01:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com