Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    rdc Guest

    Default Eye contact and a smile!

    A while ago I read The Art of Approaching Women. Since then I just make eye contact with the HB* and give a cheesy little smile. If she gives a nice smile back any opener will do becuase she is most likely intersted. Saves a lot of time with approaching those whom are not as interested. Of course real pickup is getting the uninterested turned around and saying, "I could get a date with HB10, watch". That is still a bit beyond my current powers though.

    Great book and highly recommended.

  2. #2
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdc View Post
    Of course real pickup is getting the uninterested turned around and saying, "I could get a date with HB10, watch". That is still a bit beyond my current powers though.
    I am very good at meeting and attracting women, and I have to disagree a bit. Real pick up is being able to generate some level of attraction or interest or even curiosity with many women. You will NOT generate this with all women, and any man who tells you otherwise is lying and posturing.

    A huge thing that you touched on is the pre-approach. Eye contact and that familiar yet curious look you give women when you first see them will take a cold approach and make it warm. That is one of the great keys to meeting women.

    Bill

  3. #3
    rdc Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUA Bill View Post
    I am very good at meeting and attracting women, and I have to disagree a bit. Real pick up is being able to generate some level of attraction or interest or even curiosity with many women.

    Bill
    Won't argue with that point. Admittedly, your game is light-years beyond mine.


    EDIT: I was just trying to point out the approach I was taking, to me, is more of a scavenger and not real pick-up. Just looking for some kind of initial attraction and capitalizing on it. The biggest flaw, IMO, is unless one looks like Brad Pitt or what not, it will not work with HB9-10. Kinda like my last post. Obviously, I didn't have the outer game to overcome a physical flaw... Instead of talking to HB8 on the bus, I ended up listening to some old man tell me about how big the misquotes are in Miami ... lol

    rep += 1

    Anyway, thanks for setting me straight (again). I'm always all ears when you guys speak! Just post more often! Let us n00bs in on your secrets.... lol
    Last edited by rdc; 03-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.

  4. #4
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Eye contact and a smile!

    RDC - where you been man?

  5. #5
    the fiddler Guest

    Default Re: Eye contact and a smile!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdc View Post
    EDIT: I was just trying to point out the approach I was taking, to me, is more of a scavenger and not real pick-up. Just looking for some kind of initial attraction and capitalizing on it. The biggest flaw, IMO, is unless one looks like Brad Pitt or what not, it will not work with HB9-10. Kinda like my last post. Obviously, I didn't have the outer game to overcome a physical flaw... Instead of talking to HB8 on the bus, I ended up listening to some old man tell me about how big the misquotes are in Miami ... lol
    Sounds like you have a self-esteem issue that needs working on, or I'm misreading what you said. Looks matter, but confidence is more important.


Similar Threads

  1. Eye Contact Flirting
    By Playa in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 02-25-2012, 10:53 AM
  2. Making your eyes strong
    By Exprt PUA in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 06-10-2009, 09:24 AM
  3. Eye Contact Advice
    By manojjonam10 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 11-17-2008, 01:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com