Hi guys, not sure if this is the right forum but I wanted to present a scenario and get different ideas on what I should/ shouldn't do
- When I get on the bus to work in the mornings, I wear dre beats headphones playing r and b/ (subconsciously hinting sexuality to her? If she thinks of me she'll thing of sexual music that makes her feel good?) rap music quite loud (bear with me, a poor opening statement, but it may lead to an opener*).
- There is an extremely hot girl who sits not far from me and has done for the last couple of weeks ( blond, nicely dressed etc 17/ 18 : goes to college) ( I'll see her playing with her hair a little, looking in my direction quickly) and the other day she gave me a massive smile and I gave it back for like 3 seconds then we just carried on. So I saw her again this morning and gave her a smile ( admittedly a tight lipped smile: I was tired it was like 7 20 lol) and she didnt really look back or react.
- Then at lunch ( because she goes to college near where I work I saw her from about 10 feet away I guess.. we made eye contact and i smiled and she flashed that big smile again and I could hear her say 'Hiyaaaaa' quite loud. ( If I was loser that would have been her opening me?!) Course she then went and sat down with her friends and I got back into the conversation I was in...
- What would you guys recommend now? Approach her in a humourous way on the bus smiling like 'I see you dancing ( see loud headphones above*) and do a little dance to make her laugh then sit and talk with her ( could be turned into a neg: 'There's something wrong with your dance let me show you how to do it better / you re doing it wrong etc etc)
- Approach her like we've been friends for ages and just talk to her? Tips for the conversation? I do watch out for IOLs and read body language reasonably well but tips are welcome...
I'll write more tomorrow but I'll read this late tonight and might do it in the morning but yeah I will report and appreciate any advice/ tips/ ideas given