So I met a girl from work on our work vacation, and f-closed within 3 hours of meeting (on the beach, it was an awesome story of game - one of my proudest). We have hooked up twice since then, and texted quite a bit. I've been running game the whole time, making sure not to lose frame at any point. She does a fair amount of congruence tests, of which 95% I just ignore, the other 5% I either agree and amplify or say something cocky-funny to brush it off. I believe I received one from her last night (while I was out sarging for some other girls). Here is the run-down:
First, she texts me a string of gibberish (literally, just letters strewn together). I presume she wanted me to believe she was drunk. Then, within 2 minutes of receiving the text (which I didn't respond to), she calls me. I answer and say hello 2x, I can hear her talking, but she isn't talking to me, sounded like her room-mate. After saying hello twice and receiving no direct response, I hung up and didn't attempt to text or call. I believe this to be a shit-test on several levels. For what it's worth, when we hang out, she is way into me (buying me drinks, brushing off other guys, trying to get me back to her house, etc).
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance!