Hilarious Conversation Starters
The other night I was hanging out with my friends, and all of a sudden he begins ripping out all of these crazy yet hilarious questions. As I was laughing myself off, I realized that if used correctly, these questions could serve as some pretty far out in the blue, ridiculous openers to catch a woman's attention instantly and spark a very long and humorous conversation.
Here is a list of some that I heard and others that I came up with myself:
* Do you like air?
* What are 5 kinds of pickles that you like?
* Would you rather fight a 4 pound walrus or a 24 pound bear?
* If you had to use only one of the two for your entire life, would you use the recycling bin or the garbage can?
* Have you ever been attacked by a woodchuck?
* If you could, would you ride a velociraptor?
* If you were an assassin, which Disney princess would you take down?
* Have you ever listened to a song without even caring what the lyrics were?
* Are you a gamer girl?
* Excluding American and Canadian, what kind of bacon do you like?
* Justin Bieber and Nickleback: who would you rather give a cheeseburger to?
* What is your favorite terrible TV show?
* If you found a whale in your house, would you hug it?
This is just a wild list of stuff I came up with. I haven't field tested it yet, but I suppose these conversations have much potential in them. Just got to have the confidence to pull them off.
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Malcolm X