Ok guys....VERY interesting situation I'm in (kind of awesome though)
So I'm taking a "Human Sexuality" class to fulfill an elective I need to take (heard it was an easy A) and the Teaching Assistant turned out to be an HB7.5 - 8. Naturally, I want to sarge the "eff word" out of her and see if I'm skilled enough to pull off picking up a "teacher"
- She's probably 1-2 years older than me
- Seems very shy and because of this comes off as stuck up (but I can get past that)
- Class meets once/week for 3 hours
- More to come if I can think of it
Now, part of the awesome part of the class is the fact that it's like 7 guys and about 40 girls...and the teacher ALWAYS asks for our opinion on things regarding sex. I'm doing my best to come off as Alpha, Confident and not phased by the whole sex thing and I'm doing pretty well.
About halfway into the class we break up into 2 smaller groups (for about 1 hour) where the TA's run the entire thing...and obviously my target is the TA
1) What approach/body language/conversations/etc should I go with during class?
2) I have her email address and could possibly schedule a meeting with her 1 on 1...I'm afraid this would come off as very strange? What do you think? Any advice?
3) How should I act in the class given my circumstances? (Note: This class gets VERY sexual in our discussions and I know there has to be a way I can use this to my advantage)
ANY advice, info, etc. would be AWESOME..I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!