I have been talking this girl for about three weeks. For the first week she was very interested and actually intiated contacted first from time to time.We have only one date so far in the three week span and it went great. Then a little time went on and I ended up doing all the initial contacting. She had to cancel our last date this past weekend and said if it was possible to movie it to the next day. I said that its ok that your busy but i can't do that day so we will have to reschedule. I thought that was a good thing so I could keep up the alpha pose. One day had passed and i have not contacted her. I am thinking about not doing initial contact and wait for her to call or text me so I could at least see if she is still interested. Is this a good idea? or am i going about this the wrong way. Thank you