Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By dave_xxx

Thread: How to handle really drunk girls

  1. #1
    Mr.Nite's Avatar
    Mr.Nite is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 66, Level: 1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Points
    66
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default How to handle really drunk girls

    Happened to me a few weeks ago.

    I opened a two set at the bar.
    But they were too darn drunk! I mean they couldn't have a conversation with just one.. They had to talk to the bartender, the guys on their left, right.. evben behind them.

    They were impossible to talk to!

    Did I not try hard enough or are drunk girls just a big no-no ?

    How do you guys handle drunk girls? (These girls were screaming all over the bar and shit so they were pretty drunk)

    Rok on.
    /Nite

  2. #2
    dave_xxx's Avatar
    dave_xxx is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 5,203, Level: 46
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    466
    Points
    5,203
    Level
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    237

    Default Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    Avoid super drunk girls like that at all cost. It will only end up badly for you in the end.

    These girls are not capable of making a logical decision and the next day they may feel they were taken advantage of. They may claim that the sex was non consensual and that's when your problems begin.

    If a female isn't coherent enough in the eyes of the court you may be convicted of a sexual offense. Why risk 20 years of jail just so you can have crappy sex with a girl who will lie there like a mattress? The courts won't care that she didn't say no. They just look at did she have the capability to say no?

    My advice is that when a girl is drunk and stumbling just run, run fast and avoid her at all cost.

    Then again, you can have easy sex with her and then 20 years of easy sex in jail. Unfortunately for you it will be with the men in the jail.

  3. #3
    Mr.Nite's Avatar
    Mr.Nite is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 66, Level: 1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Points
    66
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    Quote Originally Posted by dave_xxx View Post
    Avoid super drunk girls like that at all cost. It will only end up badly for you in the end.

    These girls are not capable of making a logical decision and the next day they may feel they were taken advantage of. They may claim that the sex was non consensual and that's when your problems begin.

    If a female isn't coherent enough in the eyes of the court you may be convicted of a sexual offense. Why risk 20 years of jail just so you can have crappy sex with a girl who will lie there like a mattress? The courts won't care that she didn't say no. They just look at did she have the capability to say no?

    My advice is that when a girl is drunk and stumbling just run, run fast and avoid her at all cost.

    Then again, you can have easy sex with her and then 20 years of easy sex in jail. Unfortunately for you it will be with the men in the jail.


    Happened to me at new years.. after 30 mins of "fun" she fell asleep... Not fun at all!

    But those girls wanted to have sex with someone.. A few things they screamed at the bar were " F*CK US. WE WANNA GET F*CKED" and such.. But I guess that was just the alcohol talking haha

  4. #4
    dave_xxx's Avatar
    dave_xxx is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 5,203, Level: 46
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    466
    Points
    5,203
    Level
    46
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    237

    Default Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    In that case when they are screaming that, you want to go through with it just pull out your phone, ask them to text you what they want and what their favorite position is. Also record the conversation and say that you want them to record what they want to do with you. If they ask you want it as a great memory. It's consent. The onus is on you to keep your butt out of jail.

    With either of those two actions you have protected your butt in case the girls have buyer's remorse.

  5. #5
    Mr.Nite's Avatar
    Mr.Nite is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 66, Level: 1
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8
    Points
    66
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    Quote Originally Posted by dave_xxx View Post
    In that case when they are screaming that, you want to go through with it just pull out your phone, ask them to text you what they want and what their favorite position is. Also record the conversation and say that you want them to record what they want to do with you. If they ask you want it as a great memory. It's consent. The onus is on you to keep your butt out of jail.

    With either of those two actions you have protected your butt in case the girls have buyer's remorse.
    That's some kickass advice man! Shall try that next time i see drunk girls at the bar!

  6. #6
    nik's Avatar
    nik
    nik is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,523, Level: 22
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Points
    1,523
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nite View Post
    That's some kickass advice man! Shall try that next time i see drunk girls at the bar!
    That's not kickass advice. That's terrible advice. You just brought into court the proof they need to show the females were too intoxicated to consent.

    An intoxicated female cannot consent to sex legally. The vast majority of the time, it's a non-issue. (Because it never gets reported) When it is an issue, the law is clear. Best to avoid them.

    Yes, you can say you were drunk and it was two drunks taking advantage of one each other, but most prosecutor's offices are all to eager to make the guy the one responsible for the woman's suffering.

    With that said, they were just attention whores. I am willing to bet money the guys they slept with, if they slept with any, were guys they already knew and were likely not even at that bar.
    I have failed more than most men have tried.

    Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.

  7. #7
    Stranded In Suburbia is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 89, Level: 1
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8
    Points
    89
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: How to handle really drunk girls

    In my experience with being around drunks, if they're yelling and giggling etc. they are really not all that drunk.

    I'd say they were teasing you. Bitch Shield without being bitchy.


Similar Threads

  1. IOIs with drunk girls
    By jordan_5000 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 07-29-2012, 11:08 AM
  2. How to handle two girls
    By Slick in forum Help Getting A Girlfriend
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-03-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. being drunk
    By jellymint43 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 04-22-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. wanna make something of my life gotta handle girls first
    By AFC_andy in forum General Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 02-23-2011, 03:39 AM
  5. On Gaming Drunk Girls
    By MPUA Steve in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-20-2008, 03:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com