Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    that's hilarious.

    BTW - here is the link to that thread:

    day game

  2. #22
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Did exactly as you said. wrote the message word for word. She only read it today (You can tell when they open your message) and she didn't reply. Until now she has pretty much replied when getting it except for twice when she never replied and I had to push her with another email. So I'm thinking I still haven't quite got there with her number. The question is now what? Do I give up? Or do I write another e-mail? If I do write another one, WHEN do i send it and what do i say?

  3. #23
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lez999 View Post
    Did exactly as you said. wrote the message word for word. She only read it today (You can tell when they open your message) and she didn't reply. Until now she has pretty much replied when getting it except for twice when she never replied and I had to push her with another email. So I'm thinking I still haven't quite got there with her number. The question is now what? Do I give up? Or do I write another e-mail? If I do write another one, WHEN do i send it and what do i say?
    Be patient. If you've sent her an email already, don't send her another one until she responds. Otherwise you will come off looking very needy and your value instantly drops. One effective way is each time you've sent her an email, go do something else (eg: go out with friends, watch tv, play video games.etc). Distract yourself so you don't think about it.

    It takes patience to get a girl. The more you rush, the more you assert that your goal is to get into her pants, the less chance you will have.

  4. #24
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_wannabe View Post
    Be patient. If you've sent her an email already, don't send her another one until she responds. Otherwise you will come off looking very needy and your value instantly drops. One effective way is each time you've sent her an email, go do something else (eg: go out with friends, watch tv, play video games.etc). Distract yourself so you don't think about it.

    It takes patience to get a girl. The more you rush, the more you assert that your goal is to get into her pants, the less chance you will have.
    I realise this, that's not my problem here.

    I've come to learn how this girl functions with regards to emailing back. If she doesn't do it immediately she doesn't do it. Now I agree there is a chance she will still reply but my questions is IF she doesn't in the next couple of days, what should I do then?

  5. #25
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    If after a couple days she still hasn't replied, I would send her another email that is completely unrelated to your previous one. Just mention that you hadn't heard from her in awhile, but that is okay because you have been really distracted busy. Then describe a bit of your last several days. By that I mean, talk about the crazy bunch of friends and or women that you went out with. Be careful that it doesn't look like you are trying to dhv yourself when you do it.

  6. #26
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    If after a couple days she still hasn't replied, I would send her another email that is completely unrelated to your previous one. Just mention that you hadn't heard from her in awhile, but that is okay because you have been really distracted busy. Then describe a bit of your last several days. By that I mean, talk about the crazy bunch of friends and or women that you went out with. Be careful that it doesn't look like you are trying to dhv yourself when you do it.
    Something like:

    hey, haven't heard from you in a few days. had a crazy night went out with some real whacky people, one girl was having a drinking competition with me!

    That ok? Also how do I work it now to get her phone number? She already said she would like to meet me this week so how do i go about getting it?

  7. #27
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    Hey man,
    I don't mind trying to help you a little, but I am not going to do all the heavy lifting. You need to spend sometime reading up on PUA techniques and learning them. Right now it appears that you want this community to do everything for you. That is not the purpose of this forum. Nor, will us writing all the material help you over all.

  8. #28
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    Hey man,
    I don't mind trying to help you a little, but I am not going to do all the heavy lifting. You need to spend sometime reading up on PUA techniques and learning them. Right now it appears that you want this community to do everything for you. That is not the purpose of this forum. Nor, will us writing all the material help you over all.
    No worries man, i hadn't meant it like that at all. I have been reading but I am very new to this and I wanted step by step guidance through one or two girls so I get a feel of what I need to look out for and to get my confidence a little higher. I actually went ahead and emailed her before your reply anyway. Sorry for any offence though.

  9. #29
    Coyote Guest

    Default Re: Help me on this internet pickup! Please!

    Can someone help me with the same scenario I have with 2 on-line lady friends.... alot of intimate talking. no filth talk unfortunately. there is a spiritual connection and we are talking about energy and higher forms of love and neither has a regular chump. getting the meet in real time and place is not happening. I have tried to set it up and they won't give other contacts.

    Its like a LJBF that aint earning me any cash either. One of them too has a load of mates who all hate me cos I tried them all yet this one wants an intimate on-line friendship. What did I do so bad as to earn an intimate on-line friendship? Its almost a matter of pride that I must conquer this chick and then I wonder if she is toying with me.... Then I go snap out of it mate, you're hoping and by the time she gives it to me I am gonna be half broken....

    She's fucken playing with me this one and I reckon I could end it by closing her proper. She has this ability to lift herself above our dialogue and go into her social set or she just closes me down but doesn't terminate the relationship... she is really outstepping me

  10. #30
    Ridikulus Guest

    Default Re: Help me on this internet pickup! Please!

    Got too engrossed with this thread. Totally picked up a lot of pointers. I'm not so good with all this wordy stuff, which is why I prefer texting but I really picked up a lot of stuff I can use. Thanks, thanks!


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pickup at Concerts - Help me strategize
    By Ambition in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. Pickup's in the Gas Station?
    By lagron in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 07-30-2009, 07:28 AM
  3. Some alternatives to pickup lines... pickup artist openers.
    By Hylo in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 07-04-2009, 10:52 AM
  4. Do Funny Pickup Lines Really Work?
    By RocketMan in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
  5. Pickup Lines That Work updated Sun Nov 16 2008 12:26 pm CST
    By RokStarz in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-16-2008, 12:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com