Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    lez999 Guest

    Default Help me on this internet pickup! Please!

    So i saw this chick online on beautifulpeople.com. This girl is a 9/10 and bloody gorgeous. She definitely gets guys coming on to her left right and centre. But I decided screw it and sent her a message. It developed into a conversation and I am now stuck. Please review our exchanges and critique my methods and tell me what i should do from here on. Thanks!

    Lez999 wrote: so you're the blonde then, is it real blonde? so tell me beyond that are you someone i would like to get to know better?

    HB9 wrote: yeah im naturally blonde but ive experimented with hair dye a bit so where are you from?

    Lez999 wrote fair enough. i was born in london, lived in israel half my life and now live again in london. but lets not talk about boring stuff such as where im from, i find it far more interesting to get to know someone on a deeper level and find out their opinions on issues around us. tell me, what are you three best characteristics? and you physical can't be one of them!

    HB9 wrote: haha ok. oh i wouldnt say my appearance is one of my best characteristics or whatever. id say im a good listener, very optimistic and i cant think of another how about you?

    Lez999 wrote: hmm interesting ones! a good listener is something very under appreciated today but its so very important! and optimism, well that goes without saying that it should one of your best characteristics! i think im gonna decide your third one but i havent got one yet! when i get to know you better ill tell you what your best side is. so miss optimistic listener, beyond it is very important to be able to appreciate people's perceptions of others around them as well so for example, what do you look for in a relationship and a guy?

    HB9: wrote hey you didnt tell me your three best characteristics! i like modesty and someone who is smart and not too loud. good hygiene is pretty important and nice eyes and smile and ofcourse he has to be faithful and loyal and stuff but i suppose all guys should be like that so its not something that i should have to look for in particular. what is your ideal girl then?

    Lez999: yeah it was a test to see if you'd notice i hadn't! well either that or i forgot... you're absolutely right though loyal and faithful has now become something that you have to look for which is really sad because that is something that i too require first and foremost. i think i keep pretty clean as well but you will have to decide for yourself on the pretty eyes. my best i guess i would say is integrity, honesty and self-confidence to go after what i believe in. my ideal girl has to be firstly sweet and nice, i have little time for bad people. then she has to be fun as im pretty adventurous and spontaneous so she will need to come to paris on a whim. im the same as you that she needs a fantastic smile and nice eyes. are you adventurous? what is the craziest or most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

    HB9 wrote: Erm, wouldnt say im adventurous and havent done anything spontaneous cause im still pretty young so havent had the chance to! although id like to ofcourse. but whats the most spontaneous thing you've done? nothing too crazy i hope! good weekend?

    Lez999 wrote: tough weekend, was applying for jobs and its tiring! ive done a lot of spontaneous things but one that comes to mind is when a mate of mine called me one day and said hey what's up what are you doing? i said nothing just chilling. he said wanna come to the philippines? i said yeah sure and he said ok you have a flight in two hours, so i packed and flew to the philippines for two weeks. how was your weekend? ive got this cool thing to show you, wanna play?

    (She didnít answer for a few days so sent her this)

    Lez999 wrote: i dont wait around so ive decided to take initiative with you. let me ask you this, do you think most men know what women really want?

    HB9 wrote: hmm i think most are cluless on what women want and how to fulfill them tbh. have such a bad headache!

    Lez999 wrote: aww what's wrong with your head? migraine or hungover? I think most men might THINK they know, but I think almost every man makes one, huge, critical mistake when it comes to women...

    HB9 wrote: i just get really bad migraines! ah i agree. do you think you know what women want?

    Lez999 wrote: well, you can tell me if im right. the mistake is that most men don't recognize that in each woman their are actually TWO women... the natural woman and the culturally programmed woman. the culturally programmed woman is the one with all the rules and all the roles. all the restrictions, constrictions, all the shouldnts, shoulds, don'ts, can'ts, mustn'ts etc.

    But the natural woman, that's the woman right there at the core, where you keep your most exciting memories... where you ponder fantasies., daydreams, amazing possibilities... the things you'd do if no one were watching and no one, even your best friends, would ever, ever know about...

    most men just do things that trigger the culturally programmed woman. But when a rare man can touch a woman in that special place in all those special ways you LONG to be touched, in ways you maybe even can't admit to yourself, then BAM an almost complete transformation takes place and you start blossoming way beyond what you ever even thought possible.

    So I think the smart man is the man who has the realisation that that place is there, waiting and longing even inspite the fact that women often have to lock all of that away and yet they are still there...

    that's how i feel. thoughts?

    (She didnít answer for a few days so sent her this last night)

    Lez999 wrote: So i disclose the secrets of my trade and you don't answer? not impressed. now you're going to have work twice as hard to get my attention.. however, since i see so much potential for the two of us, im willing to give you one last chance...

    (She replied this afternoon)

    HB9 wrote: oooh so you see potential for the two of us? so you are impressed then i have two chances left not one. be nice deary. good day? left handed or right handed?

  2. #2
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    I'll take a crack at it:

    Quote Originally Posted by lez999 View Post
    Lez999 wrote: so you're the blonde then, is it real blonde? so tell me beyond that are you someone i would like to get to know better?

    Fun and playful, good. but don't keep it too light too long.

    HB9 wrote: yeah im naturally blonde but ive experimented with hair dye a bit so where are you from?

    Lez999 wrote fair enough. i was born in london, lived in israel half my life and now live again in london. but lets not talk about boring stuff such as where im from, i find it far more interesting to get to know someone on a deeper level and find out their opinions on issues around us. tell me, what are you three best characteristics? and you physical can't be one of them!

    Excellent. Shows you are selective, and you don't have time for the little chit chat.

    HB9 wrote: haha ok. oh i wouldnt say my appearance is one of my best characteristics or whatever. id say im a good listener, very optimistic and i cant think of another how about you?

    Lez999 wrote: hmm interesting ones! a good listener is something very under appreciated today but its so very important! and optimism, well that goes without saying that it should one of your best characteristics! i think im gonna decide your third one but i havent got one yet! when i get to know you better ill tell you what your best side is. so miss optimistic listener, beyond it is very important to be able to appreciate people's perceptions of others around them as well so for example, what do you look for in a relationship and a guy?

    You did some qualifying, which is good. However, make sure to disagree with her and push-pull her a little. This whole paragraph is you agreeing with her. Also, it is okay to show some interest, but don't get bogged down in the more philosophical things at this point in the relationship.

    HB9: wrote hey you didnt tell me your three best characteristics! i like modesty and someone who is smart and not too loud. good hygiene is pretty important and nice eyes and smile and ofcourse he has to be faithful and loyal and stuff but i suppose all guys should be like that so its not something that i should have to look for in particular. what is your ideal girl then?

    Lez999: yeah it was a test to see if you'd notice i hadn't! well either that or i forgot... Playful, good. you're absolutely right though loyal and faithful has now become something that you have to look for which is really sad because that is something that i too require first and foremost. i think i keep pretty clean as well but you will have to decide for yourself on the pretty eyes. my best i guess i would say is integrity, honesty and self-confidence to go after what i believe in. my ideal girl has to be firstly sweet and nice, i have little time for bad people. then she has to be fun as im pretty adventurous and spontaneous so she will need to come to paris on a whim. im the same as you that she needs a fantastic smile and nice eyes. are you adventurous? what is the craziest or most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

    Once again, see the note on the previous paragraph. Nice ending, to try to pull out the sex and spontaneity.

    HB9 wrote: Erm, wouldnt say im adventurous and havent done anything spontaneous cause im still pretty young so havent had the chance to! although id like to ofcourse. but whats the most spontaneous thing you've done? nothing too crazy i hope! good weekend?

    She side stepped you. Don't let her pull that. Playfully give her a little hell, and neg her a little. You want to reward it when she opens up to you, especially emotionally, and sexually. You don't want to make it easy for her to stay on the light chit-chat plain.

    Lez999 wrote: tough weekend, was applying for jobs and its tiring! ive done a lot of spontaneous things but one that comes to mind is when a mate of mine called me one day and said hey what's up what are you doing? i said nothing just chilling. he said wanna come to the philippines? i said yeah sure and he said ok you have a flight in two hours, so i packed and flew to the philippines for two weeks. how was your weekend? ive got this cool thing to show you, wanna play?

    The last sentence was a little too ambiguous for not being able to talk to her in person. She was probably confused and a little threatened.

    (She didnít answer for a few days so sent her this)

    Lez999 wrote: i dont wait around so ive decided to take initiative with you. let me ask you this, do you think most men know what women really want?

    Nice way to move around the previous item and keep going.

    HB9 wrote: hmm i think most are cluless on what women want and how to fulfill them tbh. have such a bad headache!

    Lez999 wrote: aww what's wrong with your head? migraine or hungover? There was a chance to add a little humor plus take peak at her naugty side ("Migraine...or hangover ") I think most men might THINK they know, but I think almost every man makes one, huge, critical mistake when it comes to women... Nice use of elipses and a cliff hanger.

    HB9 wrote: i just get really bad migraines! ah i agree. do you think you know what women want? She is trying to Sh1t test you.

    Lez999 wrote: well, you can tell me if im right. the mistake is that most men don't recognize that in each woman their are actually TWO women... the natural woman and the culturally programmed woman. the culturally programmed woman is the one with all the rules and all the roles. all the restrictions, constrictions, all the shouldnts, shoulds, don'ts, can'ts, mustn'ts etc.

    But the natural woman, that's the woman right there at the core, where you keep your most exciting memories... where you ponder fantasies., daydreams, amazing possibilities... the things you'd do if no one were watching and no one, even your best friends, would ever, ever know about...

    most men just do things that trigger the culturally programmed woman. But when a rare man can touch a woman in that special place in all those special ways you LONG to be touched, in ways you maybe even can't admit to yourself, then BAM an almost complete transformation takes place and you start blossoming way beyond what you ever even thought possible.

    So I think the smart man is the man who has the realisation that that place is there, waiting and longing even inspite the fact that women often have to lock all of that away and yet they are still there... Someone's breaking out a canned routine. Nothing wrong with that, it's a good one, though it works much better in person.

    that's how i feel. thoughts? This will come off as somewhat apologetic. You don't want that. I would have left out the line.

    (She didnít answer for a few days so sent her this last night)

    Lez999 wrote: So i disclose the secrets of my trade and you don't answer? not impressed. now you're going to have work twice as hard to get my attention.. however, since i see so much potential for the two of us, im willing to give you one last chance... Good neg.

    (She replied this afternoon)

    HB9 wrote: oooh so you see potential for the two of us? so you are impressed then i have two chances left not one. be nice deary. good day? left handed or right handed? You've built some attraction, but she is trying to back up to the none emotionally invested questions.
    First, you end game is obviously not to have a friend who chats with you on the internet. Work towards that. Start trying to get her out for something innocuous like coffee. You don't want to hide behind a computer, your a man, and you are selective. She needs to know that.

    Make sure that you don't allow her to fall back on stupid, pointless questions like the LF hand RH stuff (Although we all know that right handed people are better /joking ). Call her on that. Make a point of disagreeing with her on many issues. Controversy is good for raising value, and makeing interesting conversations. Most of your post agree with her. You will sound like everyone else that wants to get into her pants if you agree with her on everything she says.

  3. #3
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    I'll take a crack at it:



    First, you end game is obviously not to have a friend who chats with you on the internet. Work towards that. Start trying to get her out for something innocuous like coffee. You don't want to hide behind a computer, your a man, and you are selective. She needs to know that.

    Make sure that you don't allow her to fall back on stupid, pointless questions like the LF hand RH stuff (Although we all know that right handed people are better /joking ). Call her on that. Make a point of disagreeing with her on many issues. Controversy is good for raising value, and makeing interesting conversations. Most of your post agree with her. You will sound like everyone else that wants to get into her pants if you agree with her on everything she says.
    Wow! Thanks man! I wasn't expecting such a detailed response! Really appreciate it. So i was thinking of replying to her last post with:

    "nope, you only get one more chance with me, unless you earn another one. i wasn't impressed but you made me laugh and now i've got to know you a little better so im still sceptical but now curious... come on let's not talk about nonsense such as right handed people...tell you what, its nice when you meet someone you have a connection with and it seems like we have hit it off, what do we have to do to continue this conversation elsewhere?"

  4. #4
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lez999 View Post
    Wow! Thanks man! I wasn't expecting such a detailed response! Really appreciate it. So i was thinking of replying to her last post with:

    "nope, you only get one more chance with me, unless you earn another one. i wasn't impressed but you made me laugh and now i've got to know you a little better so im still sceptical but now curious... come on let's not talk about nonsense such as right handed people...tell you what, its nice when you meet someone you have a connection with and it seems like we have hit it off, what do we have to do to continue this conversation elsewhere?"
    I like the idea and direction of where you're going but "what do we have to do to continue this conversation elsewhere?" seems to be asking for her permission. You're giving her the upper hand here. Change that into an affirmative sentence and you've got yourself a real life date.

  5. #5
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    ^^^^What he said.

    You want to be dominant with woman. That can sound a little sexist, and you may be saying to yourself, "I don't want to always have to be in control." However, you have to understand attraction. Women like men who are dominant. That doesn't mean they want to be dominated all the time. People don't like to be in charge when they are nervous or unsure. Women are especially that way because they really fear social awkwardness. Therefore, you want to control things early in the relationship. You want to make the decisions easy for them. It shows that you are a man who knows what he wants and goes for it. That is incredibly sexy, and it removes much of the social awkwardness from the relationship. The time for asking and being very sensitive to a woman's verbal desires comes much later in the relationship and not during initial attraction.

    Example of your return chat, that would be better:

    "nope, you only get one more chance with me, unless you earn another one, though you get points for making me laugh."

    New message after she responds:

    "Come on let's not talk about nonsense such as right handed people and such. In fact I am getting rather bored of this whole online chatting thing. You should meet me at X on Y for a drink of coffee."

    Make X a well known and populated place. If your truly assimilated into British culture, I wouldn't object if you change coffee to tea .
    Last edited by gunsnglory; 11-09-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  6. #6
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_wannabe View Post
    I like the idea and direction of where you're going but "what do we have to do to continue this conversation elsewhere?" seems to be asking for her permission. You're giving her the upper hand here. Change that into an affirmative sentence and you've got yourself a real life date.
    hmm ok. how about this?

    nope, you only get one more chance with me, unless you earn another one. i wasn't impressed but you made me laugh and now i've got to know you a little better so im still sceptical but now curious... come on let's not talk about nonsense such as right handed people...tell you what, its nice when you meet someone you have a connection with and it seems like we have hit it off, give me your number, i think im going to call you."

    Or do you have something else?

  7. #7
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    Sorry, I kept editing my post. Go back and read it for a suggestion. The new one you wrote is better, but still it is implicitly asking for permission. You want to get as close to demanding that they come see you as you can, without being rude or creepy.

  8. #8
    lez999 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    ^^^^What he said.

    You want to be dominant with woman. That can sound a little sexist, and you may be saying to yourself, "I don't want to always have to be in control." However, you have to understand attraction. Women like men who are dominant. That doesn't mean they want to be dominated all the time. People don't like to be in charge when they are nervous or unsure. Women are especially that way because they really fear social awkwardness. Therefore, you want to control things early in the relationship. You want to make the decisions easy for them. It shows that you are a man who knows what he wants and goes for it. That is incredibly sexy, and it removes much of the social awkwardness from the relationship. The time for asking and being very sensitive to a woman's verbal desires comes much later in the relationship and not during initial attraction.

    Example of your return chat, that would be better:

    "nope, you only get one more chance with me, unless you earn another one, though you get points for making me laugh."

    New message after she responds:

    "Come on let's not talk about nonsense such as right handed people and such. In fact I am getting rather bored of this whole online chatting thing. You should meet me at X on Y for a drink of coffee."

    Make X a well known and populated place. If your truly assimilated into British culture, I wouldn't object if you change coffee to tea .
    ok i like. but surely the first message just leaves it for her to not reply? I mean im not asking a question or using a hook to get her to respond. why would she?

  9. #9
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lez999 View Post
    ok i like. but surely the first message just leaves it for her to not reply? I mean im not asking a question or using a hook to get her to respond. why would she?

    It doesn't sound like a question, but it in fact is.

    Think about it in her shoes. When she's reading this she can either say "sorry, I'm busy" or some BS like that or she will say "sure, why not?"

    With the way you've positioned yourself, following what gunsnglory says will sway her into the direction of saying yes, which increases your chance of sealing the date. You see what I mean?

  10. #10
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    That is true, but it is the type of post you want to answer. It is light and fun, and it also doesn't sound like your hanging on her every response. You basically lobbed her an easy ball, and now she can decide if she wants to answer it. It could be better, if you are worried about her not responding, but you don't want to look like you are worried about her not responding, that will make her think you are needy.


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pickup at Concerts - Help me strategize
    By Ambition in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. Pickup's in the Gas Station?
    By lagron in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 07-30-2009, 07:28 AM
  3. Some alternatives to pickup lines... pickup artist openers.
    By Hylo in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 07-04-2009, 10:52 AM
  4. Do Funny Pickup Lines Really Work?
    By RocketMan in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
  5. Pickup Lines That Work updated Sun Nov 16 2008 12:26 pm CST
    By RokStarz in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-16-2008, 12:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com