Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: pua ethics

  1. #1
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Question pua ethics

    hey giys just wondering what are some of the girls that a more serious guy should avoid?

    here's my scenario:
    I'm gaming a girl right now who has a bf ad lives with him. Is this within ethical limits?

  2. #2
    Instinct Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_wannabe View Post
    hey giys just wondering what are some of the girls that a more serious guy should avoid?

    here's my scenario:
    I'm gaming a girl right now who has a bf ad lives with him. Is this within ethical limits?

    The part that shocks me the most is that you honestly think that she has no control of herself. Flirting, starting with hard to get, and being interesting isn't as much of a forbidden art as people think. In fact, most pua's are teaching you how to do whatevery one was already doing anyway.

    Her relationship with her bf is none of your business, unless he's your bro. If you feel bad, don't do it, if you don't give a Sh1t, then go on, if she cares about this guy, she wont cheat.
    Last edited by Instinct; 11-14-2009 at 08:03 AM.

  3. #3
    ragr Guest

    Default

    Is that the same girl you are talking about on the game day.blanked out thread?

  4. #4
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragr View Post
    Is that the same girl you are talking about on the game day.blanked out thread?
    Yes. However, I'm just making her as primary example.

    I want to see where the "limits" should be set (if any).

    There are many other examples i could think of:

    1) A man married wanting to date/hook up with another women who is also married
    2) A man gaming a women who is engaged

    I know this all can be done if a PUA is determined to do so but where does the ethic limits stand?

    Also, why is it not acceptable to take a bro's girl other than the fact that your friendship will most likely fall apart as a result?

  5. #5
    Instinct Guest

    Default

    Look, if shes engaged, and shes willing to cheat on him, do you really think this is the first time? Just stay away from dishonest, disloyal people. Trust me, if shes engaged and lets your grab, shes gaming you, and you are gonna LOSE.

    Imagine this, a 240lb ripped up bouncer shows up at your door with baseball bat and says, "you took advantage of my fiance, you farked her, and now sweet cheeks, I'm gonna fark you, you gimpy idiot". And guess what, she's in the car loving the drama, happens all the farking time, if she farks you when shes engaged, 9/10 chance, she is just fantasizing about getting him pissed off at you to fight over her, the whole time your boning her.

    If you're married and you wanna cheat, why did you get married asshole?

    These aren't questions.

    I have had women come and go, give me pleasure and pain, but my bros, my real fucking bros those guys have always been there for me, the fact that you even ask why is it bad to take his chic, makes me feel sad for you, but sadder for your bros. These are you soldiers man, brothers in arms. I don't care if you go through a 5 YEAR dry spell, you stay loyal to your guys.

    I don't know you man, and this isn't an attack, we are all in the community together, so I'm saying this as your bro, your my internet bro now, I think you are putting to much value into pussy. Cheating on wives, getting girls to cheat on their fiance's and or husbands, taking your bros girls, none of that shit is worth pussy. And plus, if you just met her, you have to wear a condom anyway, I had to wear one last night, I was like "Oh yea, I fucking forgot how lame this is" once I was done. Get 2-4 loyal honest girlfriends, loyal enough that you can bareback it, and you're fine.

    When you find the right girl, and you will know the right one after 5 years of steady dating, not on the first day of your first date, drop everyone else, bros, girlfriends, everything, and stick with her. Then, ask yourself, would I cheat on her if I was gamed by numero uno HB10? Then you'll realize how crazy these questions are.
    Last edited by Instinct; 11-15-2009 at 02:44 AM.

  6. #6
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Look, if shes engaged, and shes willing to cheat on him, do you really think this is the first time? Just stay away from dishonest, disloyal people. Trust me, if shes engaged and lets your grab, shes gaming you, and you are gonna LOSE.

    Imagine this, a 240lb ripped up bouncer shows up at your door with baseball bat and says, "you took advantage of my fiance, you farked her, and now sweet cheeks, I'm gonna fark you, you gimpy idiot". And guess what, she's in the car loving the drama, happens all the farking time, if she farks you when shes engaged, 9/10 chance, she is just fantasizing about getting him pissed off at you to fight over her, the whole time your boning her.

    If you're married and you wanna cheat, why did you get married asshole?

    These aren't questions.

    I have had women come and go, give me pleasure and pain, but my bros, my real farking bros those guys have always been there for me, the fact that you even ask why is it bad to take his chic, makes me feel sad for you, but sadder for your bros. These are you soldiers man, brothers in arms. I don't care if you go through a 5 YEAR dry spell, you stay loyal to your guys.

    I don't know you man, and this isn't an attack, we are all in the community together, so I'm saying this as your bro, your my internet bro now, I think you are putting to much value into p*ssy. Cheating on wives, getting girls to cheat on their fiance's and or husbands, taking your bros girls, none of that Sh1t is worth p*ssy. And plus, if you just met her, you have to wear a condom anyway, I had to wear one last night, I was like "Oh yea, I farking forgot how lame this is" once I was done. Get 2-4 loyal honest girlfriends, loyal enough that you can bareback it, and you're fine.

    When you find the right girl, and you will know the right one after 5 years of steady dating, not on the first day of your first date, drop everyone else, bros, girlfriends, everything, and stick with her. Then, ask yourself, would I cheat on her if I was gamed by numero uno HB10? Then you'll realize how crazy these questions are.
    Well actually, it's cause back in high school, my friend would like this girl and tell me and my other "bro" about it, but for some reason the other bro would always take the girl that he likes. Here's the catch though, my friend did not "have" her yet, he's just attempting to date her but it's just a coincidence that every time he announces it my "bro" goes over and takes his girl. I've always made a statement that I won't take my bro's girl except I've never been able to see deeper than losing friendship.

    I've also seen drama from my mom's friends where the husband decided to cheat on her going with another women who's also married. Now this guy, he's been with his wife for over 10 years! It was kinda shocking to hear for me.

    So you might ask "why are you thinking of all these things you bastard?" It's cause I got confused when I'm trying go game the girl I'm onto who has a bf and it seems to be fine. That's where I'm starting to lose sight of what the standards should be.

  7. #7
    Instinct Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_wannabe View Post
    Well actually, it's cause back in high school, my friend would like this girl and tell me and my other "bro" about it, but for some reason the other bro would always take the girl that he likes. Here's the catch though, my friend did not "have" her yet, he's just attempting to date her but it's just a coincidence that every time he announces it my "bro" goes over and takes his girl. I've always made a statement that I won't take my bro's girl except I've never been able to see deeper than losing friendship.

    I've also seen drama from my mom's friends where the husband decided to cheat on her going with another women who's also married. Now this guy, he's been with his wife for over 10 years! It was kinda shocking to hear for me.

    So you might ask "why are you thinking of all these things you bastard?" It's cause I got confused when I'm trying go game the girl I'm onto who has a bf and it seems to be fine. That's where I'm starting to lose sight of what the standards should be.

    Gotta choose your own ethics, and women will sometimes say they have a bf when they don't really. For me, if she says she has a boyfriend, if she does, she wants a drama, if she doesn't, shes annoying, screw it. There are so many God damn women in the world, I keep my standards high. If they were a rarity, then maybe I would consider lowering them.

  8. #8
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Gotta choose your own ethics, and women will sometimes say they have a bf when they don't really. For me, if she says she has a boyfriend, if she does, she wants a drama, if she doesn't, shes annoying, screw it. There are so many God damn women in the world, I keep my standards high. If they were a rarity, then maybe I would consider lowering them.
    So in this case, you think the girl that I'm going for in my day game thread is trying to game me instead and that she isn't serious at all?
    Last edited by Mystery_wannabe; 11-15-2009 at 09:45 AM.

  9. #9
    Instinct Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery_wannabe View Post
    So in this case, you think the girl that I'm going for in my day game thread is trying to game me instead and that she isn't serious at all?

    Yea, she lives with the fucking guy. But, shes able to piss off your other friends, and get some girls jealous, so shes getting her rocks off.

    If you really wanted to get her, you would say this "I want to meet your bf, he sounds fun" and if she doesn't go for it, start ignoring her, make her open everything, if she says ok, then you have a new female wing, and this will help you get others, but not her.

    Most failed pick ups for me, turn into the women being your wing.

    For me, it always ends with this, if you have a boyfriend, and you want me, you have to choose, your not a princess or pimpess. And if she chooses you, you gotta be a boyfriend. Dont be a home wrecker for 2 nights of humping, thats fucked up.

    Listen, last week I chased , and then punched a guy, who was gaming my live in girlfriend a bit to hard for a few weeks, even after he knew about me. Did my girlfriend get all dramatic, yes, was she gaming him a bit, yes, do I give a fuck, no, I require respect, even from this chump.

  10. #10
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    I might disagree with Instinct. Until they are actually married they are free to make their own decisions. Could be that it's not working out. The only time I would think about dumping her is if she and you get serious, and then she doesn't break up with her boyfriend. She isn't likely to leave a sure bet for another guy, when she doesn't know if you are going to work out first.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com