Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    Number 1, never get mad at anyone in life but yourself, Style used to say that he always blamed himself if things went wrong. Number 2 you are way to much up in your head with this stuff, shit test theory is to help wussies stand up for themselves, I almost always act like a total gentlemen, I actually enjoy helping my friends out, and I still get the fucking girl, this compliance test, shit test stuff is to portray that you have high confidence and value, if you actually do have those things, you can forget the theories.

    Don't worry, today we change everything.

  2. #12
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    is just good educate.
    Let me guess, firefox spellcheck? Happens to me constantly, I was on a fitness forum and said "This stuff has no garage in it." (Garbage) . :-)

  3. #13
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Number 1, never get mad at anyone in life but yourself, Style used to say that he always blamed himself if things went wrong. Number 2 you are way to much up in your head with this stuff, Sh1t Test theory is to help wussies stand up for themselves, I almost always act like a total gentlemen, I actually enjoy helping my friends out, and I still get the farking girl, this compliance test, Sh1t test stuff is to portray that you have high confidence and value, if you actually do have those things, you can forget the theories.

    Don't worry, today we change everything.
    Well when I fall for someone deep, i become very compliant and this is my flaw. I can only control my feelings for a girl for a short period of time. Once significant rapport builds I start falling and I accelerate until I push her away.

    I've spoken to GnG in the chatroom last night as well as ragr. I'm looking forward to speaking with you as well.

    --------------------------------------------------------

    Update:

    Girl A responded via text this morning:

    "Hey sorry i had a crazy day yesterday! I have an exam from 9 - 12pm on the 14th but I could study after that or 15th works"

    It seems like she's giving me 1 day. What should I make out of this? Is this a "ok, I pity you", "ok, I'm here just to study", or "I'll give you one more chance"?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Update 2:

    Hey guys I know it's difficult to keep up but everything is happening in real time so I'm just posting the updates as we go along.

    From previous msg:

    Girl A: Hey sorry i had a crazy day yesterday! I have an exam from 9 - 12pm on the 14th but I could study after that or 15th works

    * 3-4 hours pass*

    Me: =O Don't tell me you made gazoa without me again!

    She told me 2 weeks ago how she went to her Japanese friend's house to make Gaoza and how I missed out the fun so I'm hoping by saying that it will start a light convo before I bluntly answer her what time we're going to meet.
    Last edited by Mystery_wannabe; 12-07-2009 at 12:50 PM.

  4. #14
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Let me guess, firefox spellcheck? Happens to me constantly, I was on a fitness forum and said "This stuff has no garage in it." (Garbage) . :-)
    You called it exactly! I bow my head in shame.

  5. #15
    gunsnglory is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 8,843, Level: 63
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    392
    Points
    8,843
    Level
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    378

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    M_W, we have talked somewhat bout your current scenario, but let me say something a little more generic, that I think will help you a lot.

    Bit of tough love:
    I think one of your big problems is that you don't really know yourself. It is likely partially due to age, and partially to psychological and environmental factors. That's something I have a hard time connecting with because I have always been someone who analyzes myself constantly. I always know how I feel about something, where I am emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually (spiritually doesn't necessarily mean religiously. I am speaking more of how your emotional self is coupled to your world view). I think it is hard to understand other people, and interact confidently, when you aren't fully in touch and accepting of yourself. Therefore, I would devote greater or equal time to finding out who you are and what you want. 90% of game is knowing those two things, and always acting on what those aspects of you tell you. The other 10% is just the window dressing and the shiny techniques. You are focusing mostly on that 10%. Becoming a pick-up artist is more formulaic then most general relationship guides, but it still requires a catalyst. That catalyst is a man who is confident and knows what he wants.

  6. #16
    Mystery_wannabe Guest

    Default Re: Recovering from a disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnglory View Post
    M_W, we have talked somewhat bout your current scenario, but let me say something a little more generic, that I think will help you a lot.

    Bit of tough love:
    I think one of your big problems is that you don't really know yourself. It is likely partially due to age, and partially to psychological and environmental factors. That's something I have a hard time connecting with because I have always been someone who analyzes myself constantly. I always know how I feel about something, where I am emotionally, psychologically, and spiritually (spiritually doesn't necessarily mean religiously. I am speaking more of how your emotional self is coupled to your world view). I think it is hard to understand other people, and interact confidently, when you aren't fully in touch and accepting of yourself. Therefore, I would devote greater or equal time to finding out who you are and what you want. 90% of game is knowing those two things, and always acting on what those aspects of you tell you. The other 10% is just the window dressing and the shiny techniques. You are focusing mostly on that 10%. Becoming a pick-up artist is more formulaic then most general relationship guides, but it still requires a catalyst. That catalyst is a man who is confident and knows what he wants.
    Thanks for the tip. I do agree with what you've said here because sometimes I wonder if what I'm doing is right. I've been bottled up in my house for 3-4 years, I've never gone clubbing and would never hang out with friends past 12am (family rules).

    I know I am well polished in terms of fashion and I'm getting smoother and smoother with the building comfort, rapport and to some extent opening. I know I have so much potential but it's just that it's all locked up and I don't know how to release it in a positive manner.

    It is also because of this that I'm always fighting between my desires and what I deem to be worldly standards (which is mainly derived from Christianity since my parents made me to go to church). As such in this scenario where I like this girl and yet, I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right because she has a boyfriend.

    Until you guys pretty much broke it down for me, I wasn't able to make a decision of choosing the direction of which I wanted to go. Even then, I still hesitated thus affecting my game right now. If I was more certain that I wanted this girl just 1 week ago the game would be a lot smoother as I would probably be escalating more sexually by now where as now, I'm stalling.

    Just another note, Girl A stopped responding to me after I've sent her that message. I'm thinking if she is no longer interested but it's confusing me because she's also giving me 1 day to spend time with her. If she really didn't want anything to do with me anymore, she could've easily just blown me off.

    After watching Disk 2 (I haven't reached the Bonus disks yet) of Gambler's vids, I realize fully what you were saying with regards to "hard escalation and stalling" which has caused this negative effect that I'm experiencing right now with Girl A.

    Essentially my attraction level has died down because I've put her on the pedestal somewhat and I've stopped building scarcity and sexual Kino. She's going to bet that she's my center of attention right now and therefore, I'm now of lower value than I was a week ago.

    But I really do want to try to escalate with her a bit more for this up coming studying session before I attempt to close her on the final exam (hoping that she'd come out with me for a dinner or something where I'd try to kiss close for the last time).

    I don't know if I should ask her to invite her other friend (whom I was too afraid to open). Any Advice?
    Last edited by Mystery_wannabe; 12-07-2009 at 10:14 PM.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com