Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    FrankDrebbin Guest

    Default "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Hey guys,
    one of my friends just told me that she was out on with her G/F and they apparently got approached with an opener which seems to be one of mysteries. One of the girl asked the above question and the guy went ashamed away .... now how would you react in such a situation?

    And how should I react in this situation .. I want to bring up something clever to Disarm her but negging her would probably be too much or? I could not start the conversation with "Where is her off button?".

  2. #2
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebbin View Post
    Hey guys,
    one of my friends just told me that she was out on with her G/F and they apparently got approached with an opener which seems to be one of mysteries. One of the girl asked the above question and the guy went ashamed away .... now how would you react in such a situation?

    And how should I react in this situation .. I want to bring up something clever to Disarm her but negging her would probably be too much or? I could not start the conversation with "Where is her off button?".
    PUA: Laugh* Did you read the game, that is for men only?
    HN : Explains how she knows it.
    PUA: Can you believe this stuff actually works! We've been doing it all night and the women are going nuts for this stuff.
    HB: Seriously?!
    PUA: Yea, but dont get too cocky (hard on the word cock, but not too hard), the crazy lady down the bar caught us too, it an interesting new direction (sounds like nude erection).

    That's off the top of my head, try it out, let me know if it works.

  3. #3
    FrankDrebbin Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    PUA: Laugh* Did you read the game, that is for men only?
    HN : Explains how she knows it.
    PUA: Can you believe this stuff actually works! We've been doing it all night and the women are going nuts for this stuff.
    HB: Seriously?!
    PUA: Yea, but dont get too cocky (hard on the word cock, but not too hard), the crazy lady down the bar caught us too, it an interesting new direction (sounds like nude erection).

    That's off the top of my head, try it out, let me know if it works.
    I like the first 2 answers . I hopy I can remember them when I get to face such situation .

  4. #4
    Ambition Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Ya, Instinct's got it down. If she knows it's from Mystery or any PUA, then you have some common ground to talk about. I'd even take that one step further and say "Well, let's go see if this works on others," and take her around the bar/club/wherever and have her act as your wing while you run material on others. Either she'll end up liking you when you interact with other girls (social proof), or you'll end up using her as a Pivot as you close with other girls. It's win win.

  5. #5
    FrankDrebbin Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    WOW, that's probably the 'silver bullet'. Turning her 'dislike' into an Asset is awesome .

  6. #6
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebbin View Post
    WOW, that's probably the 'silver bullet'. Turning her 'dislike' into an Asset is awesome .
    In my opinion, pick up lines are designed to build up your confidence in opening sets, and "calibration" But eventually you gotta be able to do it without.

    If i wanted to be a great pua in 6 months, I would do these things:

    reading 1-2 books per week about something you are interested in or even curious about (Palm reading, astrology, chinese medicine, gourmet cooking, whales, space travel, opening your own bussiness, wine (<- awsome) even fiction ect..)
    you are involved in a physical club (marital arts, boxing, dancing, swim, yoga, touch football, surf club)
    and a non-physical club (book club, meditation, auto club, learning massage (<- so good) whatever)
    and working out 4-5 times per week
    and have a fashion friend to help you look good, always (I actually have a gay guy, he knows exactly what women look for, and I have my own fashion sense, but go for a girl if you want, having a gay fashion friend makes you look more relaxed with yourself though)
    learn body language (and moving body language)
    learn how to have good voice tone
    believe in yourself
    make your apartment look fashionable (gay guy helps here too, you can do this cheap, gays know how to do that too)
    always be clean
    always have a clean apartment.
    Decide what your ambitions are ( work wise) and chase them hard and aggressively.

    This will get you going. If you can fulfill all of those for 6 months, you will be set.

  7. #7
    FrankDrebbin Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    In my opinion, pick up lines are designed to build up your confidence in opening sets, and "calibration" But eventually you gotta be able to do it without.

    If i wanted to be a great pua in 6 months, I would do these things:

    reading 1-2 books per week about something you are interested in or even curious about (Palm reading, astrology, chinese medicine, gourmet cooking, whales, space travel, opening your own bussiness, wine (<- awsome) even fiction ect..)
    you are involved in a physical club (marital arts, boxing, dancing, swim, yoga, touch football, surf club)
    and a non-physical club (book club, meditation, auto club, learning massage (<- so good) whatever)
    and working out 4-5 times per week
    and have a fashion friend to help you look good, always (I actually have a gay guy, he knows exactly what women look for, and I have my own fashion sense, but go for a girl if you want, having a gay fashion friend makes you look more relaxed with yourself though)
    learn body language (and moving body language)
    learn how to have good voice tone
    believe in yourself
    make your apartment look fashionable (gay guy helps here too, you can do this cheap, gays know how to do that too)
    always be clean
    always have a clean apartment.
    Decide what your ambitions are ( work wise) and chase them hard and aggressively.

    This will get you going. If you can fulfill all of those for 6 months, you will be set.
    Great tips! Thank you very much! I think I'm already into very many of them ( working out, be clean, read a lot of books, .. ). The idea with a massage club is awesome, I already have a massage book but I have no one to train it on, my LJBF friend ( which I put in this category ... by accident :/ ) is not really into massages at least I could not convince her till now.

    I don't have an appartement as I am living in a community but I'm actually starting to make my room ( huge master bedroom with own huge bathroom and stuff ) fashionable .. hanging up some pictures which I took - probably not of any girls tho .

    You do not by chance have any recommendations on books for palm reading, hypnosis etc.? But isn't it a little bit creepy if I start to read her palm in the bar? I wouldn't know how to start it?

  8. #8
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: "Is that your pickup line ..."?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebbin View Post
    Great tips! Thank you very much! I think I'm already into very many of them ( working out, be clean, read a lot of books, .. ). The idea with a massage club is awesome, I already have a massage book but I have no one to train it on, my LJBF friend ( which I put in this category ... by accident :/ ) is not really into massages at least I could not convince her till now.

    I don't have an appartement as I am living in a community but I'm actually starting to make my room ( huge master bedroom with own huge bathroom and stuff ) fashionable .. hanging up some pictures which I took - probably not of any girls tho .

    You do not by chance have any recommendations on books for palm reading, hypnosis etc.? But isn't it a little bit creepy if I start to read her palm in the bar? I wouldn't know how to start it?

    Listen, I am going to give you another one of my routines, that has always worked, I grab a girls palm (look at yours) you see the big long line that is a c or backwards c (depending on the hand), then it goes into a straight one that goes off to the side of your hand between your thumb index finger. now move your thumb in a bit until it almost looks like that is one line.

    Heres what you do, grab her hand, and make sure that it somewhat resembles that (just say relax your hand and she will do it on her own usually). Now trace that a few times , look her in the eyes, and say oh my god. Then when she says what, say this is your passion line, you have so much passion, infact, you have more passion then your body can even contain, look your passion line actually goes around and past your palm, see, and show her yours and make your hand flat, this will make the line stop in the middle of your hand.

    I did this at a bar on saturday and the girl ran around the bar screaming at people, I have a date with her and another girl at the same time tomorrow or Saturday depending on MY SCHEDULE.


    I kinda wish I wasn't giving this one away, god damnitt.


Similar Threads

  1. Top 10 FRESH PRINCE Pick Up Lines - LOL!!!
    By HighTower in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 37
    Last Thread: 02-25-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Scientific Study: "Magic Can Conjure Up Confidence And Social Skills"
    By Brad Jackson in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 11-06-2011, 11:06 PM
  3. First online "pickup"
    By lagron in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Thread: 07-20-2009, 04:43 AM
  4. Reading: "Your Dates Body Language"
    By Joker in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
  5. Why is a "line" needed?
    By AmandaT in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com