This is a routine i've used countless times and it always gets her laughing! Even if she doesn't think of an Orange kangaroo from Denmark, tell her she's has an interesting mind because she thinks out of the box! Its a win-win!
Here's how it works:
1) Tell her to pick any number between 1-10
2) multiply it by 9
3) Tell her to add both digits of the 2 digit number she has together
4) then subtract 5
5) tell her to associate what ever number she has now (it will be 4) with a letter of the alphabet. A=1, B=2, C=3
6) now get her to think of a country that begins with that Letter (Denmark most commonly)
7) tell her to think of an animal whose name starts with the last letter of that country (kangarooo most commonly)
8) tell her think of a fruit that starts with the last letter of that animal's name (an Orange)
Then say "but the problem is, there are no Orange Kangaroos in Denmark"!
And Tada! you've guessed her answer, just that tiny bit more is a huge dhv
But the only issue with this is REALLY dumb girls who will either A) fuck up the math, or B) Pick a city instead of a country that starts with D (Dallas, Dubai). Does anyone ave any advice on how to proceed if she fucks it up?