I want to share with you one of my favorite things that has gotten me laid more times than I can count. It makes people want to meet you and want to introduce you to people. It also builds comfort and boosts your value. But first I have to tell you the back story.
~10 years ago in high school, a friend and I did a social experiment. We decided to spend a week being 100% honest in every situation. That includes all the tact and stupid little social protocols people follow without realizing. It quickly became apparent that honesty is not always the moral thing. The truth stings and at first it seemed like some kind of weapon.
But breaking social conventions was addicting and that week turned into a month and then a year... and I'm still doing it today. I tell people not to ask me anything unless they are able to handle a horrific answer because I won't lie. Ever. Well unless it's a joke, but that's different.
I see beta males lie all the time. They do it to seek approval, to be sound nice, to look good. It's always from a scarcity Mindset. Someone with abundance doesn't usually need to lie, I mean why would he?
This path is not for those with a weak stomach. If you follow it:
- You will make people cry.
- You will make enemies.
- You will suffer short term consequences
- People will catch on.
- People will talk to others about you with respect and trust.
- You will learn to stop caring what others think about you.
- The way you see the world will start to shift into a more abundant/alpha-male frame.
- Sometimes when girls talk to people about you, all they hear is: "Oh that guy? I would trust him with my life!"
My game is based on networking and social circles where reputation is king and honesty is like gold.