Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Keychain Guest

    Smile Massage Escalation

    Have you ever taken a girl home, you thought sex was on the cards…but she ends up sleeping in your bed, with you in it, but without any sexual activity taking place at all? That’s right, both of you in bed, but no sex happening?

    This used to happen to me all the time. I’d open, attract, qualify, run great comfort…run a good solid interaction. We’d day2 and it would go great. The girl would end up in my room and it was so on! But…what to do now? I’d feel awkward, unsure of what to do next, in the dark about how to escalate to sex. And, sure enough, we’d both wind up in bed. Together. Half naked. Sleeping. BUT NO SEX!

    Here are some key pointers to help solve this sticky sticking point and put you both on track to having a much more enjoyable evening:

    Kino early – this breaks down the touch barrier and gets both of you used to touching each other. If you aren’t touching each other throughout your interaction, it’s extremely unlikely you’ll end up sleeping together.

    # (A word from my experience: a lot of guys remember to kino during the initial approach but forget to re-initiate the touch on the day2 – don’t make this mistake! Assuming you’ve built attraction and run good game, good kino and a healthy dose of physical leading are all you really need to escalate to sex.)#

    Close the distance – you need some way to get at least within kissing range to start getting down to the practical act of sex.

    Let’s focus on the second point: closing the distance. A great way to close the distance and begin escalating towards sex is massage.

    Often I’ll seed this during the date itself, setting a qualifying frame around her ability to give good massages. It then feels perfectly natural to call back to this and initiate massage later. Here’s a typical way I run this:

    ‘Are you good at massage? Not bad I actually learned massage as a kid. I takes a lot of body awareness to be good at massage, you have to be really in touch with your own body before you can really ‘get’ how your touch is affecting someone else, you know?’

    And then take your hand away, lean back and say, ‘Cool, you’re pretty good.’ Or put a big smile on your face and playfully exclaim, ‘No, no, no…that’s terrible! Here, let me show you…’ take her hand and begin to massage it.

    The astute among you will recognise elements of:

    • Teasing
    • Qualification
    dhv’ing your own body awareness (trust me, the connections here with great sex are not lost on girls)
    • Building comfort through touch
    • Push pull as you release the massage (particularly applicable in a date/cold approach scenario)

    You can run this routine in the club or in the bedroom. In the club, it’s a handy piece that works well in qualification and comfort. In the bedroom, it’s perfect for closing the distance. From the hand, you can move to massaging the neck, shoulders and upper back (or actually start there, ‘Here, rub my shoulders.’ I often have a girl sit down at my computer to search for a funny clip on YouTube, stand behind her and casually start rubbing her shoulders as an ‘in’ to the routine).

    You can have the girl lie down; tell her to remove her top to let you massage her better. Give her a really nice massage; throw some oil on there, some nice music. After a while, she’ll be making lovely mmm noises and you’ll feel that escalation window open up for you. Pause the massage; start kissing her neck and back, escalating from there on in. In my experience, this process is so natural that LMR rarely makes an appearance.

    So, next time you have a girl in your room and you know it’s time to take things in a sexual direction, try out this little number and have fun…

    Enjoy!
    Keys

  2. #2
    prjav's Avatar
    prjav is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,531, Level: 22
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    384
    Points
    1,531
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    84

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    cool routine, do you suggest a book or any web where i can learn about massage?

  3. #3
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    I know some massage techniques. I have read some hard and e books about sexual massage. They aren't doing it right.

    If she doesn't cum within the first minute that you are touching her p*ssy, than you screwed up somewhere before that.

    (Expect 15-20 minutes + before touching the pussy head on though)

  4. #4
    Solomon Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Or if you like to learn through other ways, maybe you can also shell out some moolah and get an expert to do you. Give you erotic massage, that is. At least you'll know how your body's responding and make the connection between the step-by-step how-to in books and what it should really feel like.

  5. #5
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Or if you like to learn through other ways, maybe you can also shell out some moolah and get an expert to do you. Give you erotic massage, that is. At least you'll know how your body's responding and make the connection between the step-by-step how-to in books and what it should really feel like.
    Professional Erotic massage for men means hand job by an indentured servant.

  6. #6
    Keychain Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Hey guys,

    Erotic massage isn't necessarily needed here. All you need is some good, basic massage skills and you can follow this routine. Here are a few of ways you might learn this:

    - go take a massage class/course. A quick google search should uncover a ton in your area.
    - buy a couple of good massage books ('Idiot's Guide to...' etc...) and work through one of the massages with your girl. There are some instructional clips on youtube too.
    - get a professional massage (no happy ending!) from a trained massage therapist. You'll learn a lot about what feels great.

    If it's erotic massage you're after, I highly recommend 'White Tiger Tantra', by Sensual Awakenings (Steve Piccus' company). It's great.

    Keychain

  7. #7
    Pinai Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Professional Erotic massage for men means hand job by an indentured servant.
    From where I am at least, there are women who give erotic massage that's not necessarily a hand job (which we refer to as pocket massage). I've heard of silk, hair and feathers being used during the massage. Most end up sleeping with the client, of course, but there are guys who get one really just to be turned on

  8. #8
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinai View Post
    From where I am at least, there are women who give erotic massage that's not necessarily a hand job (which we refer to as pocket massage). I've heard of silk, hair and feathers being used during the massage. Most end up sleeping with the client, of course, but there are guys who get one really just to be turned on

    I was about to say that "no man would pay money to get a boner , and then leave without release", then I remembered strip clubs,....but I mean seriously, it makes me almost want to puke the thought of having my shit tickled and then going home without release.

  9. #9
    Pinai Guest

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    It could be a fetish, yah know

  10. #10
    prjav's Avatar
    prjav is offline Official PUA Forums Moderator
    Points: 1,531, Level: 22
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    384
    Points
    1,531
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    84

    Default Re: Massage Escalation

    Quote Originally Posted by Keychain View Post
    Hey guys,

    Erotic massage isn't necessarily needed here. All you need is some good, basic massage skills and you can follow this routine. Here are a few of ways you might learn this:

    - go take a massage class/course. A quick google search should uncover a ton in your area.
    - buy a couple of good massage books ('Idiot's Guide to...' etc...) and work through one of the massages with your girl. There are some instructional clips on youtube too.
    - get a professional massage (no happy ending!) from a trained massage therapist. You'll learn a lot about what feels great.

    If it's erotic massage you're after, I highly recommend 'White Tiger Tantra', by Sensual Awakenings (Steve Piccus' company). It's great.

    Keychain
    truer words have never been spoken. if you havent seen this, you have to check this out guys, its an amazing seminar and every man should know about but the less people that know about it the better. if less people know i become a master while others are just pawns lol. which means more women for me.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RAPID ESCALATION
    By Keychain in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-22-2009, 11:36 AM
  2. Kino Escalation VIDEO
    By RokStarz in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-22-2008, 08:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com