Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    SleekB is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 423, Level: 8
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    91
    Points
    423
    Level
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Party last night+ some questions

    so i walk in, immediately i find my target. i walk up to her and say 'hey ur cute.. blabla.. im X"
    she told me her name and i was like "are u russian?" she was surprised and said "wow.. how did u know?"
    me: " im naturally attracted to russian girls like this.."
    then we talked about dancing, i asked her to teach me to dance but she said she doesnt know how to.. we kept on talking anyways, her friend came "to rescue her from me" and they both left.. so i was like, fark man.. but whatever.
    i go find myself and different chick, 5 min talking to her we making out (btw the cube game is awesome to make her interested like crazy) i got her # and told her im gonna look for my friends and left.. then i see that russian chick on the dance floor, so i came up to her, "you running away from me? :b lets dance" (so stupid i know... i made myself sound week..) and she obviously rejected me again and her friend dragged her away from me (for the second time..) and yes i did neg the friend (jokingly obviously). then i was like, okay fark her, found another set of 3-4 chick, opened them, got my target away (in a weird way) and she was on to..

    so the night went like this for about 4-5 hours.. i switched from one to another but my question is this,
    from time to time i felt like im boring and the things that came out of my mouth were dumb and turned off the sets. when i ask a chick "wanna try play the cube game?" she would say, "only if my friend can play it too"
    so im like "hm.. okay why not but its a game for individuals but lets try it".
    anyways, there is so much to write.. when i make out with a girl, and she is clearly on me, should i leave for more #s or stay with her and try to f-close her.. (btw my car would be the only place to do so.. or in the washrooms of the party but thats greasy)?

    in another situation, i was heavily making out with a chick, suddenly she tells me, can you wait here for a moment, and left. never came back so i just kept doing my thing again but was pissed cuz she was damn hot..

  2. #2
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    Hey,

    My thoughts:

    1. You are using the cube game WAY too early. Use it once you have some comfort (then it will be easy to transition to a sexual state). I always used it to 'seal the deal' per se'.

    2. Learn some conversational skills that naturally generate attraction (free audio of one of the best conversational techniques on my blog: PUA BLOG: Instant Attraction - it is about 30 min but well worth listening to).

    3. Don't be/seem needy. If a girl ejects and doesn't give you a clear COME TALK TO ME AGAIN signal. Don't approach her again. If a girl wants to chat more, she will make it VERY clear. IF she doesn't give you the signals (again it will be obvious) then you should not pursue her as you have little chance with her.

    4. You need to create scarcity/exclusivity more. You should be ejecting (or at least doing false take-aways). Women want what they can not have.. and from what I read - they determined they could have you and moved on. Make them work.

    5. Good job on approaching and moving to the next group of girls.

    Hope you find this useful.

    BP

  3. #3
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    Good points, on top of that, the friend needs to love you! By the end of your interaction with the friend, she should be trying to sell her friend to you, not save her. If the friend had walked up and you had said "introduce me to your friend...its the polite thing to do" and then you started entertaining them both until the friend could see that you were safe and cool, then you could have probably gotten the girl. Anytime a girl is from Russia or some outside country, its time for a future projection, maybe 2-3 beats later on, I use this constantly in Europe, this is where heavy attraction begins with these girls "Ok, when I take you to Russia, and and we are walking down the street and seeing all the fun cool things, what is the ONE thing that we have to see?!" and she says "blah" and you say "Oh my god! we are going to have so much fun, come here!" and you "hug her", then pull away, and be like "hmmm..I am very thirsty..I would like some cola..." totally not paying attention to her and looking away, watch her in your perphperial, right when she is about to pull away, you come back with something else, like "ok, I have like seriously 2 more minutes, but I wanna show you something awesome, check this out" and bring her to the coach, now you do 2-3 quick qualifiers "I love pizza hut!" and she says "me too!" and you say "you are so cute!, but we could never go there together... you would eat my all of pizza" and shes like "no I wouldnt!" and so you go "do you pinky swear?" and she is like "yea" and does the little pinky thing (if you have on a ring you will break her finger...trust me :-(...ends badly ). and you go hmm, alright, so since you are cool...so far, check this out... and then you can do the cube. I actually like the cube for day 2. (notice, she earned the cube, now it has value, she doesnt WANT to share it with her friend)

    That is like 60% of a foreign girl pick up, after the cube, start getting personal. I would only do this if I was aiming at a same nigh lay.

  4. #4
    Tony Max Guest

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    Good points, on top of that, the friend needs to love you! By the end of your interaction with the friend, she should be trying to sell her friend to you, not save her. If the friend had walked up and you had said "introduce me to your friend...its the polite thing to do" and then you started entertaining them both until the friend could see that you were safe and cool, then you could have probably gotten the girl. Anytime a girl is from Russia or some outside country, its time for a future projection, maybe 2-3 beats later on, I use this constantly in Europe, this is where heavy attraction begins with these girls "Ok, when I take you to Russia, and and we are walking down the street and seeing all the fun cool things, what is the ONE thing that we have to see?!" and she says "blah" and you say "Oh my god! we are going to have so much fun, come here!" and you "hug her", then pull away, and be like "hmmm..I am very thirsty..I would like some cola..." totally not paying attention to her and looking away, watch her in your perphperial, right when she is about to pull away, you come back with something else, like "ok, I have like seriously 2 more minutes, but I wanna show you something awesome, check this out" and bring her to the coach, now you do 2-3 quick qualifiers "I love pizza hut!" and she says "me too!" and you say "you are so cute!, but we could never go there together... you would eat my all of pizza" and shes like "no I wouldnt!" and so you go "do you pinky swear?" and she is like "yea" and does the little pinky thing (if you have on a ring you will break her finger...trust me :-(...ends badly ). and you go hmm, alright, so since you are cool...so far, check this out... and then you can do the cube. I actually like the cube for day 2. (notice, she earned the cube, now it has value, she doesnt WANT to share it with her friend)

    That is like 60% of a foreign girl pick up, after the cube, start getting personal. I would only do this if I was aiming at a same nigh lay.
    Well put!

  5. #5
    badboy911 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 155, Level: 3
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NYC/ North NJ
    Posts
    40
    Points
    155
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by SleekB View Post
    in another situation, i was heavily making out with a chick, suddenly she tells me, can you wait here for a moment, and left. never came back so i just kept doing my thing again but was pissed cuz she was damn hot..

    i think with this you only had attraction going then went for the kiss too soon and the chick got confused..i had this problem a lot... i used be called "CMOG" Chessy make out guy..cuz i always kiss closed and usually too soon!

  6. #6
    braddeltone Guest

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Preston View Post
    Hey,

    My thoughts:

    1. You are using the cube game WAY too early. Use it once you have some comfort (then it will be easy to transition to a sexual state). I always used it to 'seal the deal' per se'.

    2. Learn some conversational skills that naturally generate attraction (free audio of one of the best conversational techniques on my blog: PUA BLOG: Instant Attraction - it is about 30 min but well worth listening to).

    3. Don't be/seem needy. If a girl ejects and doesn't give you a clear COME TALK TO ME AGAIN signal. Don't approach her again. If a girl wants to chat more, she will make it VERY clear. IF she doesn't give you the signals (again it will be obvious) then you should not pursue her as you have little chance with her.

    4. You need to create scarcity/exclusivity more. You should be ejecting (or at least doing false take-aways). Women want what they can not have.. and from what I read - they determined they could have you and moved on. Make them work.

    5. Good job on approaching and moving to the next group of girls.

    Hope you find this useful.

    BP
    hey Bill
    what an amazing point when you say
    "Women want what they can not have..
    You need to create scarcity/exclusivity more. You should be ejecting (or at least doing false take-aways). "

    great tips,
    Brad

  7. #7
    ragr Guest

    Default Re: Party last night+ some questions

    what is the cube game? I've heard of it in a few forums, but no idea what it is.


Similar Threads

  1. Game Rules - How to have a good night, every night.
    By HighTower in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 21
    Last Thread: 03-31-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. 5 Questions Game - VIDEO
    By RokStarz in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 01-03-2011, 03:18 AM
  3. Company Party Scandal
    By G Slick in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 02-10-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. I have a few noobie questions
    By Mitch22 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 11-17-2008, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com