Thought that I would just throw this little post out here.
I often find in sets that if I run out of things to say with a girl I am attracted to I switch back into automatic mode and start asking shitty questions which often ends up as me giving away too much of my value and ultimately raising her value as I become the one trying to push the conversation on and try to find out more about her in a needy "i'm into you" kind of way that is often so obvious to girls.
I know of the "don't ask questions, make statements" theory:
QUESTIONS (as mentioned above) give the girl your value and telegraph interest, too many of these can be a dlv.
STATEMENTS retain your value and demonstrate that you are a high value male, you are not afraid to make your point and it telegraph's that you have an opinion or are fun and that you are not supplicating to the girl.
I often find that it's easier for my brain to quickly switch to a question in field when I have a limited amount of time to really think about what I need to say so I thought I might put a little spin on the common questions that we often ask when we switch to autopilot and offer some statement alternatives.
1) So what's your name? - You look like a Wanda/Thelma etc
(or some other rare female name - you can neg if she says "why did you say that? - "because it's common knowledge that girls called Wanda have one ear bigger than the other!" - or something like that)
2) Where are you from? - uh oh you look like your from Uzbekistan - that's where the bad girls live! totally smuggled you in!
3) Do you come here often? - You come here ALLL the time, in fact you probably never leave!
4) do you like it in here? - I love this bar, so many random people! check out fiddy cent over there! (pointing out the geekiest kid in the club/bar)
5) So what do you do? - You are totally a dog groomer, you have hairs all over you! such a mucky pup!
6) What are you drinking? - That's totally lighter fluid you just drank / that looks disgusting / I wanna try your drink, lets swap
7) where are you going later? - you should go to (whatever bar) next, although they might not let you in (playfully)
8) what's your major? / what are you studying? - I bet your'e studying law / geography / to be a teacher etc etc - just guess or guess stupid like - Circusology/Clownolgogy/Drinkology or some shit
9) are you having a good/fun/nice night? - I'm having such a good/awesome/wicked/quality night tonight!!
(don't make it about her make a statement about your night - let her agree or disagree)
10) Can I have your number? - give me your number / just pass her your phone (on an empty contact screen)
I think it's totally impossible NOT to ask a few questions - I don't think that will Kill an interaction but I think boring standard questions that girls hear all the time over and over again can hurt you.
But I often fall into the trap of asking them too often when I switch to autopilot - I'm learning to mix it up with more statements and the odd question - maybe try and follow her answer from a question with a statement:
where are you from? (she answers)
1) no way! that's totally awesome!!.....never been don't plan on going! (playfully)
2) cool i was there last summer with a few friends of mine had a wicked time, we ended up in....
3) I have never been to be honest but I've heard it's full of crazy people!!
4) ahhh yes the city/town of doughnuts (or some bullshit stat)