Re: Good club play to be a hero.
Although this seems like a "White Knight" act. I see how this works and I've seen it work.
A few points to consider.
1. This is taking advantage of a situation to (OPEN) a set. Does not mean no other game is required once Set is opened.
2. Jason and I have an unnatural Confidence and are not scared of confrontation. But what do you expect when you have been in countless fights, stabbed, jail etc.
3. Point two Also relates to this point of Alpha Male, Because of our confidence, men sense that and so do a lot of women in the club. So using a situation like this is good because it shows that we have a gentler side to us rather then being the intense individuals we usually are. (Its easier to just smile a lot) But we were raised in an environment were Smiling is a luxury so it takes a lot for us to consciously do that.
1. You tend to be stuck to one Set. (so you have to make it worth while)
2. If you are not good in set control you become the mother hen.
Men, we need to value our time more then we value women. This isn't to say women are not valuable. But who are we to believe in something so illogical, as men we should realize that without our time(life), we would not even be able to pursue women, but only our mother who gave us life. Why do we think we should prioritize them over our time(life) unless she is the one who gives me/my children life. Man is Sovereignty.