Rethinking about some of the scenarios and questions I've encountered in the past. What would've been a better way to deal with them?
1) What if I'm talking to a guy and then that guy talks about some of his accomplishments and suddenly the girl that I don't know (haven't been introduced to) talks in and asks about his accomplishment all of a sudden...Is this an ioi to him or does she want me to introduce myself to her. I suspect the former
2) What if she asks if I'm a virgin?
what do I answer. Yes, and she might ask how many if I say many then she'll think I'm a manwhore. None and she might think I'm incompetent or weak...
3) What if she asks what's your sexual fantasy?
A chick that asked me this told me that her fantasy was to be wearing a nurse's dress during intercourse. I simply said mine's was the same, just to gain soem commonalities...righ t or wrong?
4) What if say she is from another country and would like to go back home and was telling me that she'd not like to stay in this country. Hinting that in order to . continue the relationship would not be possible because she'd have to leave/What should I say? Oh, I'm staying here...saying I'll go with you anywhere you choose to go might be a turnoff.
5) What if she says me how to say "you're beautiful" in another language then when i say it, she goes "thank you". I'm like WTF I'm not talking about you I'm just teaching you the term, should I retort and say that was pathetic or stay silent. It seems that she's trying to disqualify me here by making me say something that all the AFC's say...even though I'm not referring to her and just teaching her another language after she asks.
6) What if after I play the questions game and ask "Would you like to kiss me", she says "Kiss now" or "Forever"? I got asked this once, and these were the options she provided, which i thought was weird and she meant by forever as in marriage... I chose "Kiss now" as "forever" would be weird cause I'm 20 and she's 21, I don't want to say that I'll marry you when the probability is there but minimal. How would you answer this?
6) Do you have anything to confess? i.e., she's insinuating that I like her and would like to let her know.
I just said that no I have nothing to confess. Because I know telling a girl you like her is a big mistake Thinking back, it might have been better to ask, either "Do you?" or "Yes, I do. Do you?"
7) A girl told me that her ex wanted to f close her once yet she didn't want to until after marriage. They were in a LTR...4 years...he asked her whether she would like to fuck.. She told him that if you want that then you'd have to wait after marriage. He replied that he shall wait until after marriage...they were in late teens then...Then she said that he should go find someone else b/c she wanted him to get his desire fulfilled, they broke up...how should he have replied??
Thanks for reading this. Any help would be appreciated.