Hey guys found this on the net today thought i would share it. I know not eveyone uses his stuff but there are some good things in here, i know it long but read it you might get somethign out of it.
Mysterys cheat sheet
- Attitude P.1
- Rules Of Attraction P.1
- Top Ten Mistakes Men Make When Approaching
- DHVs P.1
- Never Give A Straight Answer P.1
- How Snapple Can Get You Laid P.1
- IOIs P.2
- Rules Of Approaching Groups P.2
- Openers P.2
- Pebbles P.2
- Evolution Phase Shift P.2
- Last Minute Resistance P.2
- Black Mirror Code P.2
- Let go of your outcome
- See yourself as a man that women desire
- Know that you can and will please her. You will learn
something from every set you run and every person that
- Always assume that it's on, that she desperately wants
you, and that you hold all the cards
- Have the attitude that you are auditioning or testing the
girls to see if they meet your standards!
- You deserve the best of everything
- Be unflappable
- Be non-needy
- Good mood
- Radiate positive energy
- Remember your last success and pretend like it just
happened before you walk in the room
Rules Of Attraction
Step One: Opener
- Do improvised or canned opener
- Give yourself a time constraint ("I can only stay for a
minute because I'm with my friends over there")
- Body language as if you're about to leave
- Convey personality, smile, but don't be overenthusiastic
Step Two: Break Into Their World
- Best friend test
- Make perceptive or teasing comments about them
(negs are included here)
- Insert challenges
Step Three (can also be done during or after step four)
- Option 1: Take-away or false take-away
- Option 2: Join the group, mid-story or routine, but
again, give yourself time constraint
Step Four: Demonstrate Value
- Use gimmick, magic, psychic routine, humor, game,
Step Five: Build Rapport
- Elicit values
- Find commonalities
Step Six: Close
- Option 1: Close
- Option 2: Isolate target, phase shift/seduce and close
- Option 3: Stay in group (or return to group) so that you
end the night with them. Try to get to target's house, or
get her to your house
Top 10 Mistakes Men Make When Approaching
1. Don't wait to approach her until she's alone. Even if
she likes you, her friends will soon drag her away
2. Don't stare at her for more than three seconds before
approaching. Hesitate, and you'll either creep her out or
psyche yourself out
3. Don't be afraid to approach her just because there are
men in the group. Often, you'll discover that she's with
family, friends or co-workers
4. Never open a conversation by apologizing. Phrases
like "Excuse me...", "Pardon me..." and "I'm sorry,
but..." make you sound like a beggar
5. Don't hit on her or give her a generic compliment.
Instead, start a conversation with an entertaining
anecdote or question, such as asking the group to
suggest names for a three-legged cat or a store that sells
70s memorabilia. It may sound corny, but everyone
loves to give their opinion
6. Never, ever buy her a drink. You shouldn't have to
pay for her attention
7. Don't touch or grab her right away. If she touches you
say, with a smile, "Hey now, hands off the merchandise"
8. Don't lean in or hover over her. Stand up straight and,
if the music's too loud or she's seated, simply speak up
9. Don't ask her what her name is, what she does for a
living, or where she's from. She's bored of talking about
the same things with every new guy she meets
10. Don't focus all your attention on her when she's with
other people. If you win her friends over, you'll win her
IVD #1: Best Friend Test
Style: Okay, I have to ask: how long have you guys
known each other for? (if you think they're sisters ask
"Are you guys sisters or best friends?")
HBs: blah blah
Style: See, I knew that.
HBs: How could you know that?
Style: I'll show you. In fact, I'll give you the best friend
HBs: (they always get excited here - they love tests for
some farking reason)
Style: Okay... (pretend like I'm about to ask a serious
question - you're hooked, right, so you know they're
already hooked)... do you both use the same shampoo?
HBs: (look at each other, and then open their mouths to
Style: Okay, the answer doesn't matter. You already
Style: See, if you weren't close to each other you'd keep
eye contact with me as you answered. But if two people
have a connection, they look at each other first. Kind of
like you're doing right now.
HBs: -giggle- (this is where the seduction newbies you
just met see you making two strangers laugh and think
you're a PUA god, LOL!)
Style: See, you don't even need to say anything to each
other. It's like you just communicate telepathically.
There are a million places to go from here. Often they'll
just open up and start telling you about how they met.
(Now you're really in)
If one looked at the other one first, then you say that she
is submissive and the other is dominant in the friendship.
(Can be a great neg)
IVD #2: Cs vs. Us
Style: Smile again for me.
HB: Um, okay.
Style (to wing): See, she's a U.
Style: I dated a girl who wanted to be a pop star. And
she had a theory that people with U-shaped smiles were
perceived as unfriendly. And people with C-shaped
smiles were perceived as friendly.
HBs: So what's a U then?
Style: A U is when your teeth go straight back in your
mouth (can add "kind of like a horse" if she's a SHB). A
C is when there's a row of pearly whites in the front.
And to my ex, it was more than just a theory. She
actually got her teeth surgically reshaped from a U to a
HB: No way!
Style: And she had me go look at pictures of like
Christina Aguilera, who is a U, and Britney Spears, who
is a C. Look at the cover of any magazine and you'll see
that it's always a C smile on the cover.
(From here, me and the target start inspecting the teeth
of random strangers looking for the perfect C or U. This
next section isn't part of the IVD, but this is the rest of
the routine if you want it...)
Style: It's crazy how many plastic surgeries they have
for celebs now. She had her eye make-up and her
lipstick tattooed on, and when she changed her hair color
she had her lips re-tattooed. (If the HB seems openminded
I continue with the following...) And do you
want to hear the grossest thing? One day I noticed that
she had two round dots on her upper thighs. She worked
out two hours a day and was super-fit, but evidently she
got lipo too. But here's what's crazy. Because she used to
work as an exotic dancer, she got the fat injected into her
labia so that she always looked aroused.
(Pretend to walk away, embarrassed)
Then I throw in this joke, with credit going to
Style: She was from LA, and you have to be careful with
them. Whenever you go out with girls in LA, everything
can be really fake. Fake hair (point to your hair), fake
eyes (point to eyes), fake nose (point to nose), fake teeth
(point to teeth), fake breasts (cup your breasts). You
have to take them to the doctor first to find out which
parts are real... they put her through a machine, and you
get a print-out at the end.
IVD #3: Name Mnemonics
HB: What's your name?
Style: I'm Style.
HB: I'm Janet. This is Donna. And that's Tony.
Style: Okay... Janet... Donna... Tony. You know, I used
to be really bad with names.
HB: OMG. I'm so bad with names.
Style: But you don't have to be anymore. Here, I'll show
you in two seconds. All I do when I'm introduced to you
is make a picture in my head. So if you're Janet, I picture
you with the head of Janet from Three's Company. No
offense. And for Donna, I just picture like the dawn, and
the sun rising over your head. And for Tony, I see you
on the front of a box of Frosted Flakes. Here, I'll show
Now, in the old days I'd have them memorize my whole
name: first, middle and last. But it came off as too
gimmicky. Now, I grab my wing, or a stranger in the
club (like another girl I want to meet) and teach them
how to memorize his/her first, middle and last name.
Learn about mnemonics if you don't know this. But for it
work you must have them really see the picture in their
minds. It also becomes fun testing them later in the sarge
to see if they still remember.
Never Give A Straight Answer
The general rule is to make a joke response once, maybe
twice. But if you don't answer the question on her third
try, then you sound like a weirdo hiding something.
She: How old are you?
You: I'm 72, but I look younger because I don't smoke
She: What do you do for work?
You: I'm a professional hopscotch player. Seriously.
Does anyone have some chalk?
She: What's your sign?
You: No parking any time
How Snapple Can Get You Laid
Five Snapple Fun Facts that can be used to start a conversation, to revive a stalled approach, or to signal a
pre-arranged code to your wingman.
1. The average woman consumes eight pounds of
lipstick in her lifetime
2. Chewing gum while chopping onions will prevent you
3. No word in the English language rhymes with month
4. Mosquitoes are attracted to people who just ate
5. Fish can drown
6. The only bird that can swim but not fly is a penguin
- She asks you, without prompting, what your name is,
what you do for work, shortly after meeting you
- She changes her opinion on a song or movie based on
your own opinion of it
- You lean back and she leans toward you
- You take her hand and she squeezes it
- She says, "I'm not sleeping with you" before you've
asked her to
Rules Of Approaching Groups
1. Approach indirectly. When you begin speaking, talk
over your shoulder. Do not face directly or lean in. This
will make them uncomfortable. As they become more
comfortable with you, then you may turn in and join the
2. Do not hit on the woman you are interested in right
away. Win over her friends first. Even ignore her, if you
must - this will only pique her interest
3. Enter with an energy level equal to or slightly above
that of the group you're approaching. Everyone's out to
have fun. If you are able to make them have a little more
fun than they're currently having, they'll accept you
4. Use a neutral entertaining opener. To start a
conversation, ask a question that will pique the attention
of most people. According to Mystery, two subjects
fascinate everybody: relationships and the unknown. So
ask, for example: "Where would you take someone on a
5. Root the opener. If you don't let the group know why
you're asking then they are going to think you're taking a
survey. So add a story: "I'm asking because my friend
over there just moved to Los Angeles, and his boss has
set him up with his daughter. It's kind of a lose-lose
6. Offer a time constraint. As soon as you approach, the
first thing the group worries is, "How long does this guy
plan on staying here?". Until you win them over with
your humor, personality, or special skills, you must
short-circuit that fear by telling them, "I can only stay
for a second, because my friends are waiting over there."
7. Demonstrate active disinterest in the woman you are
actually interested in. If she does something silly, tell
her friends: "You can dress her up, but you can't take her
anywhere!". This will make her friends feel safe with
you and make her wonder how you could possibly be
unaffected by her charms. Note: this should not be an
insult, but more of a tease, like one might do to a little
8. Demonstrate value. Now that you have approached
and talked to the group, the next step is to make it so
they don't want you to leave. This is where any skill you
know - or can learn - will come in handy, whether it be
magic, hand-writing analysis, palm-reading,
psychological personality tests, or teaching her
something about herself. You'll know you've done it
correctly, if you pretend as if you are going to leave
afterward and they drag you back to talk more
Style: Hey guys, let me get your opinion on something.
I'm trying to give my friend over there advice, but we're
just a bunch of guys and not qualified to comment on
Style: Okay, see Wing over there. Well, he has been
dating a girl for three months. And she just moved in
with him. Okay. This is a two-part question. So, imagine
you've been dating someone for three months. And he is
still friends with his old girlfriend from college. How do
you feel about that?
HB: blah blah blah are they just friends blah blah blah
Style: Yes, they're just friends. There's nothing else
going on. They talk like once a week at most.
HB: I think it's fine / I don't think they should be talking
Style: Okay, now let's say he has a draw in his
apartment. And in that draw he keeps all his old
photographs and letters. Now, some of those letters
happen to be from ex-es and some of the photographs
happen to be with ex-es.
HB: blah blah blah concerned comment blah blah blah
Style: It's not like he ever looks at them. They are just
there, like old souvenirs and memories of his past.
HB: I think it's fine / I think he should put them away in
a closet / He should destroy them / whatever
Style: Okay, the reason I'm asking is because Wing's
girlfriend says she doesn't want him to talk to his ex
from college at all. She wants him to cut it off
completely. And she wants him to destroy all his old
photos and letters from ex-es. She says it's just holding
onto the past, and he should let go of it now. Personally,
I though it was extreme and a bit insecure. But what do I
know. I'm a guy. And, as we all know, guys think
differently from girls...
1. Women love talking about relationships
2. You can neg them when they get all excited to talk
about it and say things like "Oh my god, it's like The
3. It can last a good 15 minutes as they will all chime in.
(if guys are there, I usually say "What the hell, let's get
your opinion too.")
4. You screen out the jealous psychos who think your
friend should not talk to his ex and destroy his old
photos. You'd be surprised how much the answers tell
you about the girls in the set
Two Part Kiss Opener
PUA: Hey guys, we're having a debate over here and
need a quick opinion on something. If a guy is dating a
girl, and she goes out to a bar with her friends one night
and makes out with a guy just for fun, is it cheating?
Group: Yeah, it's cheating.
PUA: Okay, that makes sense. So here's the real
question. And I'll tell you why I'm asking in a second. If
she goes out and gets drunk and makes out with a girl
for fun, is it cheating?
Group: (the responses will vary, but if any guys say
"no", you can bust them for having a double-standard
PUA: Okay, interesting. The reason I'm asking is
because my friend over there has been dating this girl.
And she likes to go out and get drunk and make out with
girls. Now, some guys might be into that, but it pisses
him off and he thinks it's cheating. She says it isn't. So
we were trying to figure out who was right.
Group: (discussion ensues, which you will have to cut
off soon and move into your next piece of material
because they will go on and on about this and stale the
topic and convo)
"OMG! ... Did you see those two girls fighting outside?
Like right outside the club... they were totally going at
it; one was pulling the other's hair, and the other one
drew blood with her nails. Believe me, it was not a
pretty sight. And they seemed to be fighting over this
short guy; he was standing near them just totally
1. Ask if they're drunk when you know they're not. Then
say they're slurring their words or talking out of the side
of their mouth or talking funny etc.
2. "Oh my god, I just saw your tonsils!" (if she opens her
mouth in shock or to laugh)
3. "That's an interesting accent - where are you from?"
(especially if she hasn't got an accent)
4. "OMG. Your shoulders shake when you laugh. It's so
cute. You're like Mutley from the Dastardly and Mutley
cartoons. There it goes again. It's awesome!"
5. "Um, that's just a little creepy now."
6. "Just because you're a brat, don't think you're going to
get special treatment from me."
7. You guys are awesome. You're just like The View."
(when they're giving opinions on an opener)
8. After she says where she's from or where she went to
school, ask "Do you know Sarah?" (add if you want
"thin, black hair, olive skin") Then after she struggles to
think, say you just made it up
9. "That's it. We're breaking up. You can keep the dog."
10. "I want to take that part of you right there [a pinch of
fat, an eyelid, whatever] and put it on rice, and eat it."
11. Wait until they say something than can be perceived
as a negative trait about them, and then say, as you
pretend like you're writing on your hand, "Note to self:
do not date this girl."
12. Her: I have to tell you something
You: You're pregnant?
13. When she mentions a town she's from or a movie she
loves or a television show or whatever, say, "Never
heard of it". Say it really straight and dry, with eye
contact. Then, after pausing for a few seconds, break
into a smile letting her know you're kidding
Evolution Phase Shift
1. Ask her what perfume she's wearing (smell her). Say:
Animals get their information about their mate by the
2. Pull her hair (unless she's spent lots of time on her
3. Bite her arm (right at the "under elbow")
4. Have her bite your neck
5. Criticize her bite and show her how to do it
Last Minute Resistance
Here are a few ways to avoid LMR, many are courtesy
1. Don't push for sex right away. Spend at least seven
hours with her or talking to her (all at once or over the
course of several days) before having sex
2. If she says "We shouldn't be doing this", don't argue
with her. Agree with her, but continue keeping her
3. If she still says she's uncomfortable, say "I
understand". Don't pout, be angry, or act wounded. Then
turn on the light, turn off the music, blow out the candle,
and check your email or watch infant brain surgery on
The Learning Channel. She will feel your absence and
want your attention again
4. Let her know that you won't leave her before you get
to the bedroom. I'll tell her that she's hijacked my brain
or that I had a dream about her. If she goes to the
bathroom, I'll tell her when she returns "I felt your
absence and was really happy when you got back. What
did you do to me?"
Black Mirror Psychic Code
0 or 10 OK
2 So / Go
5 Would / Could
If you miss a cue, say "You're hard to read" and your
wing will give it again.
Note: sometimes it's more believable to be off by one
day or so.