Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    BadMedicine Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Most transitioning comes down to a very simple 2-3 step routine:

    either you:
    Approach, make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opinyion/observation, and then a question/statment that forces her to qualify, having to do either with the current situation, or the original comment/opener.

    or:

    You approach, make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opinion/observation, follwed by another make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opintion/observation, (not in the same category as the first) and then a question/statment that forces her to qualify.

    The "transition" will be her qualifying to you. If there is none, there's nowhere to go. you might strike out, but if so, just drop another qualifying question/ statement and long-eye her into cooperation. If she refuses to qualify or open up, abort mission but give her one last opportunity to save face/ drop the shield. Would help if it had to do with one of the openers, and laced with neg like "I thought for sure YOU'D know something about that/ how to do that.. why *that* is that way....who to ask about that.... where to go for**...

    Basically: open, hook, listen. or open, Fluff, hook, listen. If you're opening, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff with no returned interest or opening up on her part... you're drawing dead...

  2. #12
    Coyote Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Quote Originally Posted by BadMedicine View Post
    Most transitioning comes down to a very simple 2-3 step routine:

    either you:
    Approach, make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opinyion/observation, and then a question/statment that forces her to qualify, having to do either with the current situation, or the original comment/opener.

    or:

    You approach, make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opinion/observation, follwed by another make a comment/compliment/ greeting/ or opintion/observation, (not in the same category as the first) and then a question/statment that forces her to qualify.

    The "transition" will be her qualifying to you. If there is none, there's nowhere to go. you might strike out, but if so, just drop another qualifying question/ statement and long-eye her into cooperation. If she refuses to qualify or open up, abort mission but give her one last opportunity to save face/ drop the shield. Would help if it had to do with one of the openers, and laced with neg like "I thought for sure YOU'D know something about that/ how to do that.. why *that* is that way....who to ask about that.... where to go for**...

    Basically: open, hook, listen. or open, Fluff, hook, listen. If you're opening, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff with no returned interest or opening up on her part... you're drawing dead...
    yeah thats fair Bad Medicine. as you go in and keep doing it - approaching - whether you crash and burn or get a few successes you are gonna start understanding the patterns you are using. bad med is right. try a pattern that works and work it. understand what you are doing to unlock those first objectionables. make it so that you can slide in through the first few obstacles very time... keep working it mate and i am reminding myself to keep it going cos even though i have been through this one you are presenting us with, i am seeing the basic principles i am using in communicating to you and that is reminding me what i must keep doing

    batter up

  3. #13
    NUGUY Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Thanks to everyone who replied, its all been really helpful, however I am now faced with a new challenge.

    Last week I was at the beach with some friends and there were tons of girls there... unfortunately I couldnt think of any good openers. I thought if I went up and said, "hey I thought u were really cute I just had to come say hi.." it would seem like I was only looking at their chest and ass, and i felt like going indirect would sound almost strange because it almost seems like they would know the reason im comming to talk to them is because they have a nice body, but im trying to be "around the bush with it", so to speak. Also, Ive heard that you shouldnt necessarily comment on a girls body, but more so here style, if this is true, a girl walking down the beach in a bikini doesnt give me much to work with. Any ideas of how to open (if she is just walking past or tanning/laying down, direct or indirect doesnt matter) and transition would be awsome.

  4. #14
    amino2 Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    You know what this is a really good question. How the hell do you open a girl at the beach. ASAP would be great cuz im goin tomoro! lol

  5. #15
    Coyote Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Quote Originally Posted by amino2 View Post
    You know what this is a really good question. How the hell do you open a girl at the beach. ASAP would be great cuz im goin tomoro! lol
    show some restraint. and applying sun tan lotion is good.
    a good PUA has discipline

  6. #16
    NUGUY Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    "show some restraint"- Not really sure what you mean by this. U mean like show restraint in applying suntan lotion? And do u use apply suntan lotion as an opener (seems somewhat strange), or like when your Kino-escalating/ comfort phase?

  7. #17
    Coyote Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Quote Originally Posted by NUGUY View Post
    "show some restraint"- Not really sure what you mean by this. U mean like show restraint in applying suntan lotion? And do u use apply suntan lotion as an opener (seems somewhat strange), or like when your Kino-escalating/ comfort phase?
    lets keep it simple hey?
    show some restraint was expressed before the suggestion of applying sun tan lotion. add all that up.

    show some restraint means if a chick is in front of you in her bathers be cool man. only chumps or rapists can't control themselves around semi naked chicks and babes want guys who demonstrate high value. popping a boner cos she is in front of you is not dhv... it makes you look horny.

    I am having this one with a few guys lately that they think being horny is potentially attractive to babes but having a bloke with me drooling over some chick and goading me to to pick her up just insults her. we are in this biz cos we like girls not because we want to show them how much we like them against their will. you will get a strong stigma against you so dont twist my words and try and hang your shit on me.

    show some restraint means simply that. contain yourself. play cool. be cool. the beach provides water to cool off so go for a swim and let the girls watch. show some restraint mean be a little bit self governing. internal discipline. if you have problems that is the sort of thing psychologists can help with, or hypnotherapists... therapy of some kind may help these inadequacies. i dont know - i can keep my hands to myself and i dont really press myself on girls or touch them in ways that upset them.

    so about the only advice i am qualified to offer is a suggestion like 'show some restraint'.

    if you come from the catholic system you are probably more screwed up than you can possibly imagine mate. inner game or doing work on ourselves is very important. qualifying values is also part of this

    good luck and thanks for letting me have a view into some of the issues that must be challenging aspiring PUA's today.

  8. #18
    NUGUY Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    thanks for clarifying that mate.

  9. #19
    NUGUY Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    like I love comedy shows and stand up.. when in with friends I usually have sort of a cocky-funny I've I try to project

  10. #20
    Daddy347 Guest

    Default Re: Newbie game... transitioning

    Quote Originally Posted by NUGUY View Post
    Ok, so heres my situation, I am somewhat new to daygame and going direct.
    I take this to mean your also fairly new to PUA (and thus talking to women in general). Fundamental question: Why are you going direct rather than indirect? I believe it's MUCH easier to go indirect consistently until you have the confidence to go direct. Indirect you can do with little/no confidence but direct takes a lot. After a while you get over aa and can experiment with Direct (expect a series of failures when you start). I'm new to PUA so I may not be qualified to say this.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A bit of newbie help?
    By Miless in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 10
    Last Thread: 02-05-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. Pick up woman alone?newbie afc
    By slappis in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 9
    Last Thread: 08-04-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. help a newbie get lebanese girl
    By fireinthebowl in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 06-23-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. I HATE night game, im stuck(college game)
    By prjav in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-27-2010, 08:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com