Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    jay16 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 261, Level: 5
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Points
    261
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    I'm gaminig this cute chick on fb and I'd like some feedback on how I'm running game and on examples how I can escalate so I can hopefully Number Close.

    Here's the convo:

    HB8: Ok I undastand

    jay16: I'm glad you did so do I know you from somewhere?

    HB8: U dont

    jay16: Im kinda feeling like I might wanna get to know you. You kinda cute lol

    HB8: Hmm Jaja Ok Maybbb

    Any suggestions guys???

  2. #2
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    you already started messing up cause your showing too much interest in a girl who hasnt seen you first. you need to be playful and different. im sure she has heard the "hey ur cute and i want to get to know you" line. thats the brilliant stuff guys always come up with. when throwing good text game you need to learn how to be fun cause they are just words. check out all my text game threads and text game field reports and then come ask me what i mean. sorry to be harsh but sometimes people need tough love. haha
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  3. #3
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    That's very beta convo dude. Man up !

  4. #4
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    not that convo wasnt really alpha at all. you could have sent so many different things. you probably dont even stick out in her mind. next convo definitely needs to be a lot more alpha and tons more fun or you wont have a chance anymore.
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  5. #5
    Spartan301 Guest

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    first off, does she know a thing about YOU? You say you want to get to know her and all that, but did you convey yourself as someone she would like to get to know? Did you give off The Vibe of a fun and interesting guy?

    I'm going to assume you did, because if you didn't, you're dead in the water already. I would simply invite her out to one of your own activities. At the very least, invite her out for a coffee date. Remember, its not what you say, it's what you convey (wow, that sounds kinda catchy). Convey yourself as the guy that she'd love to hang out with.

  6. #6
    jay16 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 261, Level: 5
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Points
    261
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    Quote Originally Posted by crobinson1 View Post
    not that convo wasnt really alpha at all. you could have sent so many different things. you probably dont even stick out in her mind. next convo definitely needs to be a lot more alpha and tons more fun or you wont have a chance anymore.

    Could you please give me an example of how an alpha response would be to this convo, because she was the one that initiated this whole situation by friend requesting me when I didnt even know her.

  7. #7
    amino2 Guest

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    Quote Originally Posted by jay16 View Post
    Could you please give me an example of how an alpha response would be to this convo, because she was the one that initiated this whole situation by friend requesting me when I didnt even know her.
    Here is a response that I use when I get friend requested by a hot chick idk. When I see her online I message her and say " So have I ever met you are are u a porn star looking for clientele?" This sends a signal that imo says "what do u have to offer?" And puts her on the spot!

  8. #8
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    lol i actually was thinking of that one. yeah just be like "hey there stranger! have we ever actually met or you trying to bring porn to facebook to try and get business" she will more than likely say no and maybe lol then just reply like your alpha. "well idk. i think your lying to me. i got my eye on you!!" or " Idk. my mom warned me about girls like you! i got my eye on you so no funny business" it just shows your being fun and just playing a joke. dont ever compliment her looks. that you will usually be dead in the water and never grab onto her hooks. but other than that have fun with it. "ok well if your not here to try and get business, am i getting stalked by some random girl?!? Creeper!! lol " just responses like that will be different, fun and set you up for success with this girl later when you throw more text game at her
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  9. #9
    jay16 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 261, Level: 5
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Points
    261
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    Quote Originally Posted by amino2 View Post
    Here is a response that I use when I get friend requested by a hot chick idk. When I see her online I message her and say " So have I ever met you are are u a porn star looking for clientele?" This sends a signal that imo says "what do u have to offer?" And puts her on the spot!
    I tried that opener and she thought I was calling her a whore by me saying that man lol

  10. #10
    jay16 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 261, Level: 5
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    36
    Points
    261
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How To Escalate From Here................ .......

    Quote Originally Posted by crobinson1 View Post
    lol i actually was thinking of that one. yeah just be like "hey there stranger! have we ever actually met or you trying to bring porn to facebook to try and get business" she will more than likely say no and maybe lol then just reply like your alpha. "well idk. i think your lying to me. i got my eye on you!!" or " Idk. my mom warned me about girls like you! i got my eye on you so no funny business" it just shows your being fun and just playing a joke. dont ever compliment her looks. that you will usually be dead in the water and never grab onto her hooks. but other than that have fun with it. "ok well if your not here to try and get business, am i getting stalked by some random girl?!? Creeper!! lol " just responses like that will be different, fun and set you up for success with this girl later when you throw more text game at her
    thanks crob!!!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cant move on...can't escalate...
    By Prairie in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 07-13-2010, 08:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com