Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Capps Guest

    Default 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    I got into the game because all through my life, school, sports, partying, basically everything but women came with little to no effort on my part. Now as I have had some success, my problem comes when I try and hit on 9s or 10s. I can pick up a 7 with my eyes closed, basically because my frame goes right into "im the prize", but Ive never slept with anythin over an 8, or really ever had the opportunity to. This is where my dilema begins, I can't seem to bring that kind of girl into my frame. I am well spoken, attractive, well dressed, well groomed, have a great sense of humour but absolutely zero confidence when it comes to beautiful women. I am totally stumped when it comes to them.
    Am I not trying as hard as i should because I have consistent sex, maybe.
    Am I scared of rejection, probabaly.
    Am I overthinking this, more than likely.
    This is where I want to interluded into another idea, the idea that routines and NLP and all of that crap is b/s. Sure it can spark some temporary attraction, and wow some girls at a bar, but lets get serious guys, are a few magic tricks really enough to make up for a life time of failure with girls?
    Not a chance, what we should be really focusing on is finding out what it is about who we are that turns women off or makes us afraid to talk to them and fix it. If its a lack of confidence then we need to find things we are good at, because its what we excel at that makes us happy in life. In theory If I can pick up a 7 a night with no effort, jsut by being me, it shouldnt be that far of a leap to bring home a 10, right? So whats standing in my way? a lack of confidence. Sure i know my way around the basics of game, but what I have learned about game, is that if your out, having a good time, and not thinking about picking up women, then all of the bullshit about coming in under the radar with stupid openers and routines wouldnt be needed. You could simply use daily observations and funny stories, mixed in with some clever lines or jokes (canned crap can be gold if used sparingly and with great timing).
    I guess what im trying to say is that there is no magic formula, no secret thats going to instantly turn you into cassanova. At the end of the day its about being comfortable with who you are or what you have become and not letting fear of failing get in your way. I mean we are all here because we have a history of failing, this shouldnt be new to us. Lets put it behind us and work towards making ourselves better people not just better players.
    "confidence is not a guarantee of success, but a pattern of thinking that will improve your likihood of success, a tenacious search for ways to make things work"- Dr John Elliot

  2. #2
    Spartan301 Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    For future posts, I suggest putting a break in between your paragraphs. Even if theyre short.

    It'll make your post, which was by the way really good, easier to read.

    Now onto the topic, it's nice to see some fellow naturals on the forums. We're somewhat of the minority because everyone things that the routine based game is a sort of 'training wheels' so to speak. From what I notice, people start with NLP, Mystery Method, whatever, practice their canned routines, then eventually come to a point where they discard it all.

    Coming from personal experience, that almost seems like a roundabout way of learning. You develop a skill to learn a concept, then you have to UNLEARN the skill in order to master the concept. The easier way was just to learn the concept, then build and create skills around it.

    Okay, as I risk waging war with the rest of the forum, I'll just leave it at that. Keep up with your success and just remember: what seperates you from the 9s and 10s is Mindset. There's no reason what works with 7s and 8s doesn't work with the aces and dimes. Women are women, plain and simple.

  3. #3
    bulldogg Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    This answer makes no sense. 9's and 10's are a completely different breed. They are sought after buy all men so they are high demand. Your answer of Mindset is just not correct. You need to up your value. Have money, status or something material. That is what these women want. Its all material.

  4. #4
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Dude you’re saying that the only way to land a 10 is to have a fat bankroll or tons of Social Status. I think that’s a weak Mindset. I think Spartan is on the right track. You have to believe you deserve them; know that you are dude that will rock their world. You have to be willing to put yourself out there and go after it. Lots of 10’s respond better when they find something that is different then the other 50 guys that came up to them that night with their weak a$$ lines and so called game. I truly believe that the game is lost on 1 square foot of real-estate, and that between your ears. This stuff is mental. If you don’t think you can do it then you won’t. But if you believe that you can, then your chances increase because your confidence is higher, you come across as more alpha, and most likely you will be a lot more fun. I have dated lawyers, doctors, and everything else that were solid 9s and 10s. I don’t have the money. I don’t have tons of social status, granted I do have a very nice and active social circle. Its mental. You got to know you can. Then you do it. When you fail pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again. Success is found through our failures. Its how we learn. Don’t use material things as a crutch or an excuse to not go after what you want.

  5. #5
    bulldogg Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by tcomea2 View Post
    Dude youíre saying that the only way to land a 10 is to have a fat bankroll or tons of Social Status. I think thatís a weak Mindset. I think Spartan is on the right track. You have to believe you deserve them; know that you are dude that will rock their world. You have to be willing to put yourself out there and go after it. Lots of 10ís respond better when they find something that is different then the other 50 guys that came up to them that night with their weak a$$ lines and so called game. I truly believe that the game is lost on 1 square foot of real-estate, and that between your ears. This stuff is mental. If you donít think you can do it then you wonít. But if you believe that you can, then your chances increase because your confidence is higher, you come across as more alpha, and most likely you will be a lot more fun. I have dated lawyers, doctors, and everything else that were solid 9s and 10s. I donít have the money. I donít have tons of social status, granted I do have a very nice and active social circle. Its mental. You got to know you can. Then you do it. When you fail pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again. Success is found through our failures. Its how we learn. Donít use material things as a crutch or an excuse to not go after what you want.

    Ok beyond money lets see what will get you that 9 or 10.Its either looks, height, money or status or a combination of the four. A good personality with those four can get you far. Its the icing on the cake needed to date them. You must have some looks or height then. Look at the top PUA's out there - Mystery, Brad P, Entropy, Savoy, Captain Jack, Sinn (he is really around 5'10 but can be 6ft with boots) - these guys have lots of height. Its dominance and women crave that. These women can have any guy they want (within reason) and why would they date some guy that does not offer them the value they seek or need? It makes no sense. So if its no money - then its either looks, height or status. Yes its mental to a point but there is the hard reality of it with material or physical things. I have been in this for quite a while and seen alot.

    I am not using material things as a crutch. I am talking reality. Are you close to 6ft or taller than that? Are you above average in looks? If you are than there you go. With a little humor that can go far. Take a guy that is 5'5 - he really needs a vault of value to date that 9 or 10. Its supply and demand and currency. A hot woman would be a nut case not to use here goods to better herself. These women can have what they want. Its true. Sorry.

  6. #6
    Spartan301 Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Ok beyond money lets see what will get you that 9 or 10.Its either looks, height, money or status or a combination of the four. A good personality with those four can get you far. Its the icing on the cake needed to date them. You must have some looks or height then. Look at the top PUA's out there - Mystery, Brad P, Entropy, Savoy, Captain Jack, Sinn (he is really around 5'10 but can be 6ft with boots) - these guys have lots of height. Its dominance and women crave that. These women can have any guy they want (within reason) and why would they date some guy that does not offer them the value they seek or need? It makes no sense. So if its no money - then its either looks, height or status. Yes its mental to a point but there is the hard reality of it with material or physical things. I have been in this for quite a while and seen alot.

    I am not using material things as a crutch. I am talking reality. Are you close to 6ft or taller than that? Are you above average in looks? If you are than there you go. With a little humor that can go far. Take a guy that is 5'5 - he really needs a vault of value to date that 9 or 10. Its supply and demand and currency. A hot woman would be a nut case not to use here goods to better herself. These women can have what they want. Its true. Sorry.
    Once again, I risk waging a war, but damnit, it's time for a typed beatdown.

    You're looking WAY to shallow at the situation and the attributes needed to succeed with the 9s and 10s. At this rate, you'll be just like all the other d-bags with fat wallets, fatter egos, thinking they're hot shit 'cause of their payroll. If you're not there yet, then you might as well take action to change to a stronger mentalitiy.

    'I don't have money'

    This is a VERY weak mentality. Honestly, the bankroll is only a means to an end, and if you don't have as much money, then all you have to do is be just like all the other REAL rich guys around you and just be smart with it. Don't mindlessly and stupidly send it. FAKE rich guys do that, and from past experience, the guys with the big bling and throwing cash like its out of style are the ones with about 200 bucks in their checking account.

    'I'm not tall enough'

    This mentality weakens you two ways. First off, I know a ton of 9s and 10s that are at least 5'5", and when I went to the Philippines, the hottest girls there are short and petite, like 5'2" or so. You're not opening your eyes to the possibilities, or maybe its YOU that's linking height to attractiveness. If that's the case, hey bro, nothing wrong with that. Your taste is in tall women.

    Anyway, the second reason this mentality weakens you is because you're not looking at what makes these tall guys successful. It's not the height, its the BODY LANGUAGE. Tall people just have an easier learning curve because they can look tall and proud while still being slouched and sloppy. Women love men with a strong posture and body language that just reads LEADER. Tall people just have the illusion of that type of body language because of how tall they are.

    'I dont have status'

    That depends on where you are. Is it club status you're talking about? Golf course status? Latin dancing status? MMA status? See my point? It all depends on status in WHAT. Really, women are everywhere, and they're looking for you to have status in SOMETHING, ANYTHING, because one of the base attributes of attraction is LEADERSHIP. Do you convey someone who when he speaks, people listen, and what he does, people follow? It doesn't always have to be a club status, because like I said, women are everywhere.

    Finally, here are the fundamental attributes I believe every man needs to get those 9s and 10s:

    -Leadership
    -Consistency
    -Unshakeability
    -Sense of Fun and Humor
    -Comfort in Your Own Skin

    Notice how none of them have anything to do with money, height, or status. Instead, I can guess that the money height and status came as a result of putting these 5 attributes to use every single day.

    I hope this shed some light on these limiting mentalities, and for your sake, I hope this changes them. Good luck.

  7. #7
    bulldogg Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by tcomea2 View Post
    Dude youíre saying that the only way to land a 10 is to have a fat bankroll or tons of Social Status. I think thatís a weak Mindset. I think Spartan is on the right track. You have to believe you deserve them; know that you are dude that will rock their world. You have to be willing to put yourself out there and go after it. Lots of 10ís respond better when they find something that is different then the other 50 guys that came up to them that night with their weak a$$ lines and so called game. I truly believe that the game is lost on 1 square foot of real-estate, and that between your ears. This stuff is mental. If you donít think you can do it then you wonít. But if you believe that you can, then your chances increase because your confidence is higher, you come across as more alpha, and most likely you will be a lot more fun. I have dated lawyers, doctors, and everything else that were solid 9s and 10s. I donít have the money. I donít have tons of social status, granted I do have a very nice and active social circle. Its mental. You got to know you can. Then you do it. When you fail pick yourself up dust yourself off and try again. Success is found through our failures. Its how we learn. Donít use material things as a crutch or an excuse to not go after what you want.
    I just re-read your note. You contradict yourself bigtime....here we go:

    "Dude youíre saying that the only way to land a 10 is to have a fat bankroll or tons of social status. I think thatís a weak mindset."

    You then point out later "
    I donít have the money. I donít have tons of social status, granted I do have a very nice and active social circle."

    Dude - having a nice and active social circle is status to a degree. Did you meet these supposed 9's and 10's that you dated via your social circle? If you did then that is a form of status.

    Again, I think you are a good looking guy that happened to date some hot women based on your looks. Sorry but it points out that way....

  8. #8
    bulldogg Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan301 View Post
    Once again, I risk waging a war, but damnit, it's time for a typed beatdown.

    You're looking WAY to shallow at the situation and the attributes needed to succeed with the 9s and 10s. At this rate, you'll be just like all the other d-bags with fat wallets, fatter egos, thinking they're hot shit 'cause of their payroll. If you're not there yet, then you might as well take action to change to a stronger mentalitiy.

    'I don't have money'

    This is a VERY weak mentality. Honestly, the bankroll is only a means to an end, and if you don't have as much money, then all you have to do is be just like all the other REAL rich guys around you and just be smart with it. Don't mindlessly and stupidly send it. FAKE rich guys do that, and from past experience, the guys with the big bling and throwing cash like its out of style are the ones with about 200 bucks in their checking account.

    'I'm not tall enough'

    This mentality weakens you two ways. First off, I know a ton of 9s and 10s that are at least 5'5", and when I went to the Philippines, the hottest girls there are short and petite, like 5'2" or so. You're not opening your eyes to the possibilities, or maybe its YOU that's linking height to attractiveness. If that's the case, hey bro, nothing wrong with that. Your taste is in tall women.

    Anyway, the second reason this mentality weakens you is because you're not looking at what makes these tall guys successful. It's not the height, its the BODY LANGUAGE. Tall people just have an easier learning curve because they can look tall and proud while still being slouched and sloppy. Women love men with a strong posture and body language that just reads LEADER. Tall people just have the illusion of that type of body language because of how tall they are.

    'I dont have status'

    That depends on where you are. Is it club status you're talking about? Golf course status? Latin dancing status? MMA status? See my point? It all depends on status in WHAT. Really, women are everywhere, and they're looking for you to have status in SOMETHING, ANYTHING, because one of the base attributes of attraction is LEADERSHIP. Do you convey someone who when he speaks, people listen, and what he does, people follow? It doesn't always have to be a club status, because like I said, women are everywhere.

    Finally, here are the fundamental attributes I believe every man needs to get those 9s and 10s:

    -Leadership
    -Consistency
    -Unshakeability
    -Sense of Fun and Humor
    -Comfort in Your Own Skin

    Notice how none of them have anything to do with money, height, or status. Instead, I can guess that the money height and status came as a result of putting these 5 attributes to use every single day.

    I hope this shed some light on these limiting mentalities, and for your sake, I hope this changes them. Good luck.
    You never answered the question on your looks. You speak a great "game" but you dated those women based on your looks and social circle.

    I appreciate your answers but you contradict yourself again and again....

    Sorry but you speak in circles....

  9. #9
    tcomea2 is offline PUA Forums VIP Member
    Points: 1,256, Level: 20
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    727
    Points
    1,256
    Level
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    97

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I just re-read your note. You contradict yourself bigtime....here we go:

    "Dude you’re saying that the only way to land a 10 is to have a fat bankroll or tons of Social Status. I think that’s a weak Mindset."

    You then point out later " I don’t have the money. I don’t have tons of social status, granted I do have a very nice and active social circle."

    Dude - having a nice and active social circle is status to a degree. Did you meet these supposed 9's and 10's that you dated via your social circle? If you did then that is a form of status.

    Again, I think you are a good looking guy that happened to date some hot women based on your looks. Sorry but it points out that way....
    A. I'm 5'6" 170. With average looks. So it's not that. Lol

    B. Some I did meet through my friends and some I meet on cold approach. The girl I am dateing now I meet on cold approach. I really don't see how you say I'm contradicting myself. When I say I have an active social cir I mean we go out we have fun. I'm not friends with the movers and shakers of my town. I don't need to be to have game either.

    Look I see where your coming from. I use to think the same way but I have since learned it takes muchuchore to land the 10s.
    Last edited by tcomea2; 09-12-2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typo

  10. #10
    thatonewriter Guest

    Default Re: 9's and 10's---Natural Game

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    This answer makes no sense. 9's and 10's are a completely different breed. They are sought after buy all men so they are high demand. Your answer of Mindset is just not correct. You need to up your value. Have money, status or something material. That is what these women want. Its all material.
    I beg to differ. I've managed to sleep with some very, very beautiful women based solely on my charm. Last summer I had a regular thing going with a girl who usually dates multimillionaire record producers and male models. And I literally did not own a car at the time.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mystery method and natural game
    By dark knight in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 6
    Last Thread: 05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
  2. Mystery vs Natural Game? "oh I have a pool party...." well, I don't have one.
    By compgeni in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 15
    Last Thread: 07-08-2010, 02:48 AM
  3. 21 year old natural from sydney
    By Octapussylicker in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 03-23-2010, 04:23 AM
  4. Gambler's Ultimate Natural Game
    By Ambition in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
  5. Best way to game is when acting natural?
    By PUA JOMS in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 09-22-2009, 11:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com