PUAs, lend me your ears, for I need a second opinion other than my own. (Nice entry huh?)
I will make this quick, a friend of mine dumped her wussy boyfriend about 2 months ago. I knew she was crazy about me since like forever, so I took the opportunity. 2 weeks ago we started dating, but secretly cause her ex-boyfriend happened to be my friend. (He was pretty easy to dispose of.)
However, she then started getting confused about us for two rather pathetic reasons if you ask me:
1) She wasn't ready for another relationship just yet. (I later found out that the wuss was so bad with girls that he permanently scarred her emotionally and psychologically.)
2) She kept insisting that she would mess things up.
So we downgraded our "relationship" into a "friends with benefits" thing, and we both promised that there would be no strings attached. It was extremely fun. Eventually we were caught red handed by wussy-boy (imagine a 20-year old crying in the middle of a crowded train). No biggy though, we laughed it off and continued with our thing.
But dammit she was still worried. We had a few arguments along the way over some over reactions on her part but thats to be expected. She was still worried that we would end up together, and the fact that everybody kept calling us a couple didn't help.
Afterwards she came up to me and I had to agree to end it all because she was too worried that we would end up together. So now we're just friends like we were before dating. Of course, I want that friends with benefits thing back, so I came to you guys to suggest a plan.
Some more info:
- Cocky/Funny thing is what I follow.
- I can't help but think that I'll end up in the friend zone eventually.
- How should I treat her now to keep the fire between us alive?
- Oh she also said that she does want to be in a relationship with me, just not yet cause she wants something serious with me. Oh yea. And because she just came out of a 3 year relationship with wussy boy of course.
I need a convincing way to tell her to continue our FwB thing. Much thanks.