Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    pua123 Guest

    Default canned material doesnt work for me HELP!

    hey guys, i can see this site is very active, i'm sure this opener has been used before. "hey guys, i can only stay a sec cause i have to get back to my friends, but i want a quick female opinion, my friend bobby has just broke up with his g/f, how long do you think its acceptable until he start dating one of her friends."

    let me just say i appraoched about 10 sets, and didnt get great responce with this. then i usually go into. "hey guys i read an article the other day, did you know that 93% of women masturbate in the shower and the other 7% sing. do you know what they sing (they say no) o... you must be the other 93% the."

    lets just say that lil joke should be called blow out material i think its extremly funny, and i've seen it work, it must just be the way im saying it for sure.

    however i started just saying hi to girls with very good vibe. i had a geniune smile when i did this and was amazed. maybe my canned material doesnt work in high energy clubs? im a bit baffled by it. i thought it might just be good to come up with cnf openers and have fun. and i know that body language and voice tone are the main things. so saying a cnf opener like, "excuse me, i know you like me, but please dont make it look so obvious." or "hi i appreciate the interest, but please stop undressing me with your eyes."

    what you think guys? really appreciate feedback

    thanx guys.

  2. #2
    BadMedicine Guest

    Default Re: canned material doesnt work for me HELP!

    congruence. Your vibe has gotta match what you're saying. you cant read them like a line, you have to LIVE them. practice lots, and own them. make them YOUR statements. read up on mystery methods congruence.

Similar Threads

  1. Hesitant to use canned openers...
    By Shift in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 8
    Last Thread: 11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Routine or Canned & Material
    By BadMedicine in forum Common Pick Up Terms
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-06-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. Help I need DHV material!
    By TheStig in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 03-16-2010, 12:48 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts