Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    old_as_a_fossil is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    17
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default When others are nearby?

    Like at the busstop, when there are other people around my target woman, I feel shyed out. Even if it is ONE other person. How to do it? I really hate the "others" for this. I would like to see some PUA video on this.

  2. #2
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    so do u mean approaching a girl when others are around? if so u have to engage the group and make it seem like ur talking to all of them while u still game ur girl and make sure to feel out the type of girl she is. sometimes its good to include her sometimes its good to exclude her for a little to fight to get into the interaction then neg her about it.
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  3. #3
    old_as_a_fossil is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    17
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    I mean she is around with strangers, not her friends.

  4. #4
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    well then it shouldnt be a problem. approach and see what she says. the strangers will more than likely stop talking to her if you engage her in a convo. now if ur scared cause ur wondering if ull be embarassed if she rejects you. well then u either need to man up and approach or bitch out and keep watching from the sidelines wishing u knew what to do cause ur too pussy to approach.
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  5. #5
    Bill Preston's Avatar
    Bill Preston is offline Owner - PUA Forum
    Points: 9,840, Level: 66
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered5000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,171
    Points
    9,840
    Level
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    Why do you care what total strangers think of you? Are you ever going to see them again?

    Sounds like you need to do some bombing openers or do something socially foolish in front of strangers to get over this fear.

    When I was first learning this stuff I sat on a busy sidewalk in NYC (Broadway and Houston) on a railing over the crowd with the MOST ridiculous hat on imaginable.

    It was a bright blue shiny top hat that was a few sizes too small. I also just got done playing volleyball and was in gym shorts and looked RIDICULOUS.

    People would walk by and had one of 4 reactions.

    1. They would not look at me.
    2. They would look at me and laugh (sometimes pointing me out to their friend).
    3. They would take my picture.
    4. They would say Hi. (actually 2-3 HOT girls smile and when I smiled back we would both say Hi - which blew my mind at the time).

    So who gives an F what people think of you. I personally could care less.

    If you still care what strangers think - you need to do something similar to what I did.

    BP

  6. #6
    crobinson1 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,780, Level: 34
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,236
    Points
    2,780
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    193

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    i agree. do something really ridiculous or do a bombing opener. a bombing opener can be used every night to help get rid or the aa but that ridiculous act will help you get over anixety for a while.

    good post bill
    I live in my reality and you’re a guest

  7. #7
    nik's Avatar
    nik
    nik is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,523, Level: 22
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Points
    1,523
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    Generally, people do not want to get involved in other people's lives. For example, look how many people stand by doing nothing when a gross crime is committed right in front of them. Most people are rarely compelled to act toward anything that isn't already impacting them.

    Of those who are willing to inject themselves into your business, and they are few, most of those people were, at one time, in your shoes. They will most likely stay out of your way. If they don't, they most likely will not be a jerk.

    Yes, there is a very small percentage of people who are going to both inject themselves into your game and try to dissuade her from acquiescing to your suggestions. The chance of this happening is even lower than having the woman approach you at the bus stop.

    Look at it this way, say the chance of a stranger blowing you out is 1%. The chance of you getting a woman you only look at is 0%. This gives a 100% guarantee of failure when you don't even try. Giving some effort and bombing on your own still gives you a 5% chance of success. Having solid game gives you a 95% chance. With your current capabilities, you can't afford not to get every 5% chance available.


    Give it a try. Here's some things to say to those onlookers if she bombs you:
    -At least I tried. (Accompany it with a high-five)
    -Do you wanna grab a coffee (or whatever your hook was with her)
    -That was bad!
    -She's my sister, I just did that to make her feel better in public.

    My favorite:
    -I've been shot down faster by hotter!
    I have failed more than most men have tried.

    Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.

  8. #8
    culturedpearls Guest

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    Okay... so you're a little intimidated by an audience. Then start small. Start with a hey, then a hey + compliment, hey + an observation about present scenario, etc without actually engaging the target in a conversation.

    Once you realize just how little strangers care if some girl is getting picked up, you'll do more.

  9. #9
    Raven Guest

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    I think the key is to enjoy the audience. I love picking up girls in a classroom or something where others see it, especially when I get the number of a girl the other guys are afraid to talk to and just jerk off to in the bathrooms, lol. It makes me feel way more pimp.

  10. #10
    learninglegend is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 230, Level: 4
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91
    Points
    230
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: When others are nearby?

    Take a bit of David Wygants advise.
    You, although a one of a kind, amazing person. You are NOT front page news.

    So what if people hear you. They aren't going to laugh at you, go home and tell all their friends about how this guy went picking up this chick.

    Worst you will get is a wry/arrogant smirk from someone if you strikeout. So just look at him and smirk back thinking "haha I took a chance, she didn't meet my standards, but what have you done recently?"


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com