- Had extraordinary success with women last year after practicing PUA all the time. It became a true passion, my favorite hobby to this day is going up to groups of women and seducing them.
- Been working out for over 2 years now:
- Continued to further improve my appearance, part of that being I needed braces. My teeth weren't terrible, very white and healthy, but not perfectly straight. I got the clear ceramic braces but I have lost a lot of confidence when approaching women
- Only have them on for a couple more months, but do not want to deprive myself from approaching and dating beautiful women.
What I want your advice on is to confirm or deny my approach to get over this barrier for the next couple months:
- From David D's Interviews With Dating Guru's Series with Eric. Approach multiple women and ask. "Hey I am here to confirm that you would never date or hookup with a man with braces." From these results I will hopefully get a bunch of "No that's not true" thus helping my confidence.
- Attempt to just not worry about the braces at all, as attraction is not a choice and if I am presenting myself properly it should never matter that I do indeed have braces.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.