1. Take care of yourself!!! Dress well, dress current, stay fresh, maybe get a mild tan, definitely work out and keep YOUR life together. Chicks notice things that you may think are minor but it's a huge turn on if you're constantly bombarding them with little things about yourself that show how much you have your $hit together.
2. Make other people feel good. That means sincere compliments when appropriate and being a strong and charismatic person to be around. The cashier at the grocery store, the waitress at the bar, your customers and coworkers, even the AMOG's. You're a bigger better man because of it. I recommend 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie...it's no joke.
3. Be picky about your friends. I judge people by their friends...it only makes sense. Women are more social creatures than we are and will do so even more. I mean GOOD people, people with their $hit together, fun people, though not necessarily way better looking than yourself lol! Don't be friends with losers, they drag you down proportionate to the amt of time you spend with them.
4. Don't worry about being naturally 'good looking'. Chicks are NOT men. Men are shallow visual creatures, decent women are not. I feel bad for women sometimes, they have to work so hard. As long as you do the BEST you can with what you've got...you're IN!
5. Make women have FUN! No matter what! If she has fun and you physically escalate...you're IN! If you don't escalate physically you ARE totally screwed BTW.
6. Don't be reactive to negative comments or perceived negative comments from her. Assume it's a test of your will because what she doesn't know...it IS. If she says something that freaks you out...you did NOT hear it...period. Carry on as if she just said "you're sooooo great". Change the subject to something fun...per No. 5.
7. ASSUME they like you if there is ANY...even the slightest little hint of attraction.
8. Make money. This is part of getting YOUR life together, not being a sugar daddy or bribing a woman to be with you. Paying for dates and whatever isn't a problem if you're not broke, get to a position where you think NOTHING of it. Remember, even if it sounds crazy now, you will find one you want to marry eventually and you will WANT to take care of her. Even if she makes money there will come a time when you don't want her to work. You want her to raise your kids. This is one of my most recent revelations from watching some of my friends.
9. Don't waste too much time playing video games and smoking pot etc. I've probably wasted half of my 20's with that BS. And not enough time picking up chicks and keeping myself fresh & clean lol. It IS a waste of time, you're parents were right about everything.
10. Look for women with personality, not hotties with bad attitudes. Those women will be single or unhappily attached forever...for a reason. This is one problem I have with women my age and 'over-educated' women. If you're the man and have your $hit together (mind, money etc.), you don't need a lawyer or a doctor or a B*tchy, boring or snob of a woman in your life. You need a cool a$$ chick that you can't get enough of...or two.
11. (Bonus) Don't fark chicks you don't like. Imagine getting that girl pregnant. Talk about a life-ruiner. You've only got one chance to NOT knock up some random life-grenade. You don't need THAT much practice and the sex won't be THAT good anyway...not worth it. In fact, I've recently made a decision to not fark ANY chick I haven't been on SEVERAL dates with, period. I know...blasphemy lol.
12. (Bonus) Study PUA principles, but when you're out...forget about it, it works best when you don't have to think about it.
13. (Bonus) Get a prenup or...never get divorced...ever.
Just some of the big things I've learned in my last 10 years. Hope I can save someone some time getting where you want to be. And if you're not where you want to be yet...you will. I remember when I was 20 thinking...damn, I'm going to be SWEET when I'm 25. At 25 I was like...sh1t...I just wasted 5 years. Then I got my $hit together. Now I'm 'bout to be 30 and all over some 18-23 year old chicks. And y'know what, I'm better than I could've EVER been at 20 or 25. My 55 year old dad says "life doesn't begin 'til 40"...as he sits next to his hot 35 year old girlfriend. There's a lot to look forward to gentlemen. Just get your life together and it'll all fall into place.
I was only going to go to 10 but I couldn't help it...enjoy