Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    nik's Avatar
    nik
    nik is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,523, Level: 22
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Points
    1,523
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure would really help my ability to comprehend your posts.
    I have failed more than most men have tried.

    Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.

  2. #12
    Shepherd1989 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 106, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    18
    Points
    106
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    Proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure would really help my ability to comprehend your posts.
    lol my bad dude, I was ranting.

    What I am trying to say is this. I won't text that girl anymore because I deleted her number. So, she either has to text me back to show me some level of interest or never text me back and be forgotten. I might see her again on campus from time to time, but the only thing I would do is make eye contact and nothing more.

    The girl with the kid has too much baggage, and I think she is trying to manipulate me. So, I decided to drop her.

  3. #13
    JonTylerDiPrince is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,118, Level: 19
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    326
    Points
    1,118
    Level
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    75

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Can I be frank here for a minute, Shepherd1989? Keep in mind that we're all here to help each other succeed.

    While we understand the basic logistics of who was involved in your interactions, we didn't get much detail on what was said or how you interfaced with them. All we know, for example with the baby mama momma, you talked to her, she wouldn't give up her number, and now she has serious drama issues and is trying to manipulate you. We don't have much substance from the interaction to corroborate your assessment.

    And at one point, you got annoyed and deleted all numbers from your phone. Your posts suggest a little hostility towards women, or just in general. Maybe some anger management issues. I'm trying to be constructive here for you.

    tcomea2 and nik both suggested ways to approach the first girl, but you seem convinced that eye contact is going to best convey your indifference to her AND to yourself.

    I would be willing to bet some undercurrent of aggression drove your interactions into failure. As in, your interactions were based on some sort of initial attraction they had for you and you blew it because it wasn't going how you wanted.

    The dark side is strong in you.

    Could I suggest you RELAX? Girls live on this planet here with us too. Maybe grab some meditation audio to calm your mind down a bit, and look at EVERYONE as your friend, even if you aren't going to get some form of satisfaction from them.

  4. #14
    Shepherd1989 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 106, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    18
    Points
    106
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Quote Originally Posted by JonTylerDiPrince View Post
    Can I be frank here for a minute, Shepherd1989? Keep in mind that we're all here to help each other succeed.

    While we understand the basic logistics of who was involved in your interactions, we didn't get much detail on what was said or how you interfaced with them. All we know, for example with the baby mama momma, you talked to her, she wouldn't give up her number, and now she has serious drama issues and is trying to manipulate you. We don't have much substance from the interaction to corroborate your assessment.

    And at one point, you got annoyed and deleted all numbers from your phone. Your posts suggest a little hostility towards women, or just in general. Maybe some anger management issues. I'm trying to be constructive here for you.

    tcomea2 and nik both suggested ways to approach the first girl, but you seem convinced that eye contact is going to best convey your indifference to her AND to yourself.

    I would be willing to bet some undercurrent of aggression drove your interactions into failure. As in, your interactions were based on some sort of initial attraction they had for you and you blew it because it wasn't going how you wanted.

    The dark side is strong in you.

    Could I suggest you RELAX? Girls live on this planet here with us too. Maybe grab some meditation audio to calm your mind down a bit, and look at EVERYONE as your friend, even if you aren't going to get some form of satisfaction from them.
    Hey, I appreciate the constructive criticism. It was not that detailed, yes, but my approaches were fine to be honest.

    The reason that I am a bit hostile right now sources from many other reasons such as spring break plan canceled, midterms, and just in general a bit stressed out and frustrated.

    and I deleted their numbers because, number one, I was frustrated, number 2, I want to get rid of all the inter thoughts about why they are not replying etc, number three, I tried to move on quickly and to care less (needy, clingy).

    I like their suggestions, and I know the best thing to do is probably still talks to them like nothing happened, but I am afraid I might get clingy again like I used to be.

  5. #15
    nik's Avatar
    nik
    nik is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,523, Level: 22
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    278
    Points
    1,523
    Level
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Personally, I try to keep bridges up and unburnt. You never know when you may see her again or who she may be friends or acquainted with.

    I also keep numbers. Same reason.

    If you were a tool when you talked to her, I would apologize to her. Everyone has rough times, sometimes; takes a big man to admit it. Women will respond favorably to this (when it's both rare and due). This also could open a new dorrway with her.

    From your posts in this thread alone, I don't think you're in too bad of shape. You take criticism well and admit your mistakes. That puts you well ahead of most people.
    I have failed more than most men have tried.

    Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.

  6. #16
    Shepherd1989 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 106, Level: 2
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    18
    Points
    106
    Level
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    Personally, I try to keep bridges up and unburnt. You never know when you may see her again or who she may be friends or acquainted with.

    I also keep numbers. Same reason.

    If you were a tool when you talked to her, I would apologize to her. Everyone has rough times, sometimes; takes a big man to admit it. Women will respond favorably to this (when it's both rare and due). This also could open a new dorrway with her.

    From your posts in this thread alone, I don't think you're in too bad of shape. You take criticism well and admit your mistakes. That puts you well ahead of most people.
    Thank you.

    I was definitely not a tool when I talked to both women. I am very good listener and I am friendly and funny at times. I over invested my time on the first girl and messed up, well on the girl with the kid, she just seems a bit sketchy (found out on fb that she is still with her bf and posting in walls stuff), but I will put her in a friend zone.

    when I have numbers, I am just constantly thinking about texting, and asking her out and stuff, so it's best for me to delete them and not to think about it, there is always more fish in the sea, I am not worried too much.

  7. #17
    JonTylerDiPrince is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,118, Level: 19
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    326
    Points
    1,118
    Level
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    75

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Awesome. your attitude totally changed, and I can see your reasoning. Just venting with your words. I know exactly what you mean. I LOVE to write--probably one of the reasons I'm so active on these forums--and with girls I meet, I always feel compelled to send another text when I think of something funny or creative to say.

    lately, I downloaded a program for my phone called "Airplane mode timer" and it's been helping me A) keep from checking my phone every five minutes and B) meter out my interactions with girls I meet. Launch the app, Set the timer, and your phone goes off the network for a few hours.

    I also keep old numbers... ALWAYS. you need the reference of TXTs that work and that don't. Plus, when you reach a point that you just don't care... you can TXT people for your own amusement. I got a lot of valuable practice TXTing messages to girls I've already pissed off or turned off.

    In fact, I've gotten to the point where with some girls, they've told me "THIS TEXTING BACK AND FORTH IS OVER!!!" I then KEEP texting them, and then scored dates with them. HAHAHA. One girl I met nearly two years ago, I mass-text (zombie text) last year when I DIDN'T have TXT game, and she told me to bug off creep. Then did it to her again this year and we're talking. (She didn't remember who I was, so I had that working for me).

    So don't get rid of numbers, just condition yourself to be patient.

  8. #18
    Morrisb is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 273, Level: 5
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    167
    Points
    273
    Level
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: What do you do when you walk by the girl who....

    Don't worry about it. I think the one I talked to is hiding somewhere. lol She use to follow me. Then after the number (which is real) she vanished. ha


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. i'mma flirt! as soon as i see her walk up in the club i'mma flirt!
    By callmeamackinprogress in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 05-09-2010, 01:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com