Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Sitfab's Avatar
    Sitfab is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,320, Level: 21
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    446
    Points
    1,320
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    86

    Default 80/20 Rule In Seduction

    In today's economics, there are many principles and concepts that, if applied together well, will generate the highest income with minimum effort. One of these key principles is the Pareto principle or the 80/20 rule.

    This principle states that roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

    Originally, Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto observed in 1906 that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. He then further developed the principle by observing that 20% of the pea pods in his garden contained 80% of the peas. He then carried out surveys on a variety of other countries and found to his surprise that a similar distribution applied.

    Well, guess what? This principle also applies to attraction with tremendous results. But with a little twist.

    See what happens if you focus only 20% of the interaction on creating attraction. That's right, you end up creating 80% of attraction on your target. And here's the twist. See what happens if you focus the other 80% of the interaction on just having fun and/or are being genuinely interested in her and what she has to say. That's right, the other but more solid 20% of attraction is created in your target. Sounds too good to be true? Well, there is a little catch.

    Say you've met some HB and you're going out on the first date. She's attractive, smart, funny, the whole enchilada. You prepare yourself and have the following "battle-plan" you will follow :

    1) one routine for the attraction phase
    2) one for the comfort phase
    3) one dhv or one IVD
    4) tease and/or neg.

    This roughly rounds up to 20% of the entire "game" in the whole interaction on your part and is enough to generate 80% of the attraction in her. BUT it's not enough. Because those 80% could come crashing down in a split second at any given time. You need the glue that will hold all of that together. This is where the other 80% on your part come into play.

    Be genuinely chill and genuinely fun, it'll show. Don't focus on "Is my body language good?" "Am I in the right state?" "Was my response Alpha?", throw all that away. Relax. Just go with the flow and don't even care about the outcome.

  2. #2
    Syrus is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 229, Level: 4
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    49
    Points
    229
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: 80/20 Rule In Seduction

    Nice concept.

    I agree with the "Just go with the flow and don't even care about the outcome."

    I always tell my best buddies, if you want to do what i do. you have to clear your head, and go for it. Don't think about it, just do it. once you are in the conversation, relax, and it will come out naturally.


Similar Threads

  1. New Rule - We Don't Operate Hotels
    By Ambition in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 08-14-2010, 06:38 PM
  2. 3 sec. rule
    By crobinson1 in forum Common Pick Up Terms
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-12-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Three Second Rule?
    By Reformd AFC in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 06-25-2009, 08:30 PM
  4. Rule #2 - Don't Be Her Friend
    By SoCalista in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 06-02-2009, 10:55 AM
  5. Rule #1 - Don't Be Sweet
    By SoCalista in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 05-31-2009, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com