Re: Kissing tips?
Step 1: Make sure your lips are soft. I use Medicated Chap Stick if my lips are really dry and starting to crack. If they are normal, I utilize Nivea "A kiss of smoothness" (blue tube), which is chick recommended, a few moments before I kiss her. If you don't know when it will happen, apply liberally when you can.*
2. More important than the actual first kiss (or few) is the premise of its action. If she's not feeling it, it can only be an okay kiss. If she's totally into you, a mediocre kiss can still be great. Get her in the mood. Also, don't keep your eyes open.
3. Start by lightly rubbing your lips on hers (lip to lip massage). Transition to opening your mouth slightly so the wet part of your inner lip (by your teeth) comes into contact with the dry part of her lips. Gradually, increase the pressure of your lip massage to gently (very, very, very gently) pull her lips apart with yours. Use slight head motions to accomplish this.
4. Slip your tongue about a quarter of an inch out of your mouth with your lips still in contact with your tongue. Once your tongue comes out, it doens't necessarily stay out. Vary the pressure, wetness, and tongue offered. Be slightly unpredictable, but lead her. Don't advance until she reciprocates to that level or further.
5. If you're doing this correctly, she should be turned on and will most likely be quite aggressive. If so, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
If she still insists on you leading, increase the amount of tongue you offer her. Think: two or three steps forward, one or two steps back. You don't want to be overeager, but you want to convey passion.
6. Eventually, you two will be completely offering your entire tongues to each other and massaging tongue to tongue, lips to lips, and tongue to lips. Suck, lick, rub your lips, gently bite her lips (probably not a good idea for first few kisses).
7. Remember, many women judge a lot by your kiss. It is an indicator of how things are going in the relationship. It allows both of you to gauge how much passion you two hold together. Both of you will likely imagine that kiss on your genitals.
8. Stop kissing her before she stops kissing you. The first kiss should not go any further than step 4. However, the second kiss can begin almost immediately after the first kiss ends. You'll have to gauge this for yourself, in the moment.
9. Your hands should be on her while you kiss. A lot of first kisses begin with the initiating half gently pulling the head of the other toward them. I usually don't do this, I would rather be holding her body. As the kiss becomes more passionate, and you start to add up kisses, you can increase the hands-on. I like to start by putting my hands up her shirt, just onto the skin covering her hip bones. You can pull her closer or push her away easily (in case you get a boner or want to stop) and it is a point of vulnerability to her; showing you are in charge. When making your way to sex, hands here alows for easier removal of shirt, pants, etc. The important part is to have your hands on her, but not necessarily "busy". Many women want to enjoy the first couple of kisses without fearing you are just going to aggressively grope them all over. Take your time.
I had a first kiss a few days ago:
I took her on a date; went well. Met up the next day for a motorcycle ride and dinner with her friends.
The third time we met up, I had her come over after her work finished, but we had a built in time constraint (I had to be at work about two hours after she showed up).
I set out candles, got massage oil, set some music, blindfold, blah, blah and gave her a semi-sensual massage with her wearing a bra and shorts. After I finished applying the massage, we laid on my bed and talked. I had her lying on me, to my side, face to face. This makes which way each of you cocks your head natural.
With my arms wrapped around her, our bodies touching, I turned my head to the side and leaned in. She met me and we just massaged lips. I only let her get a taste before I pulled back, while pushing her back and said, "don't be so eager". She smiled and buried her face in my shoulder, blushing.
Shortly after that, I had to get ready for work, as we were leaving my house, she pounced on me (in uniform) and we had a nice little make-out session. Tongue, slow and sexy, full of passion and wonder. I stopped her again and went to work.
*Always using lip balm will make your lips dependent on the balm. I ride my bike so much this time of year, balm is necessary.
I have failed more than most men have tried.
Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.