Re: You dont need PUA
1. Some men have trouble conversing with women, dresing nicely, and being confident. While it comes easy to some, it doens't to most.
Originally Posted by AntiPUA4Life
2. "Special tips" give men with confidence problems a bit more confidence with the belief the action has worked with other women in the past. Personally, I never fault anyone for doing research on anything; even though, I choose pioneer most of my experiences with women. However, I do research what's needed to work on my motorcycle, among other things.
3. Some women are stupid. However, to most men, the way women react to the world in comparison to men's methods of dealing with life allow men to think of women as veritably "stupid". Correct, they are not robots.
4. Some men can't just "be confident". Almost all men can be taught to be confident (same as women). There actually are techniques to get girls. Look up the definition of "technique". You don't have to like it, but you are wrong.
5. Trusting in yourself comes after success, generally. Most men aren't born successful; they have to work to make their lives successful. Moving on after having your heart broken is a very personal thing that can not be diminished through those words from a stranger on an internet forum; why even try.
6. Okay. To some men that's like saying: "You need to tighten your drive chain" to a first time motorcycle rider, then, walking off. Most people would need further instruction.
7. A bold statemnet born in emotion that has no bearing of facts. Would you like to share a story, at least, of what PUA's have done that has "ruined lives"?
Personally, I think the idea of being a PUA is kind of stupid. It's unecessary to put another title on men wanting to have meaningful relationships with women, wanting to be comfortable with women, and/or having sex with as many women as possible (all of which are part of the PUA idea).
I am what I am. Women are my favorite subject. I choose to fill my life with them and thoroughly enjoy theior company. You cannot use even a great many words to describe what I am.
There are PUA fanboys out there that I find annoying. For example, the fact I can't type the words "set, seduction..." without a link to some other page really pisses me off. My posts are carefully designed to convey my intent and the extra emphasis often detracts from my meanings.
It's interesting to me that some in the "PUA Community" hold some in such esteem. They buy their books, pay for their seminars, even pay for time to chat with them online or through another medium. This is not meant to dismiss their "abilities in pickup". I have no personnal knowledge about any of them. Nor is it menat to be a dis to the "students". It's thier lives, not mine.
Perhaps, if you looked at the PUA Community for what I use it for, you would take less peronal offense to the idea. A place for those who can, and can teach, to be found by those with a need.
I only post in threads where I have personal knowledge based on my individual experiences. I don't subscribe to the ideals of many on here, but it doens't hurt me in any way that many out there choose to. I refuse to post most of my techniques (especially, the specific words or routines) because I don't want them bastardized. I will usually post the principles and theories. I don't use most of the lingo and when I do, it's only so a larger amount of readers easier understand my posts.
Do you go to forums for aspiring race car drivers and tell them to "just drive fast, be nice to sponsors, and be at the finnish line before all the other racers?"
Also, if your going to come onto a board and attack (albiet politely) the members, try using better grammar.
I have failed more than most men have tried.
Every woman you pass up is a woman you will never have.