Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ThePrep

Thread: Bitch Shield Strip

  1. #1
    ThePrep is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 310, Level: 6
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    53
    Points
    310
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Bitch Shield Strip

    Bitch Shield.....we all come up against it!! question is; how best to tackle it?

    I go for the direct approach, which to all intents and purposes is verbatim the following;

    (on coming up against pretty much any bitch shield; lean in and with an earnest smile)
    "I can see that being around me brings out the worst in you, so let me stop you now from saying something which you'll probably just beat yourself up about later."

    remember, bitch shields are like bullies; they crumble at the first sign of resistance!!

  2. #2
    Sitfab's Avatar
    Sitfab is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,320, Level: 21
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    446
    Points
    1,320
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    Have you field-tested this? And what's the success rate? Cuz it sounds good

  3. #3
    ThePrep is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 310, Level: 6
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    53
    Points
    310
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitfab View Post
    Have you field-tested this? And what's the success rate? Cuz it sounds good
    I have field tested this...
    success rate i would say it around 80%....most girls throw up the Bitch Shield for 1 reason......attentio n
    either they want you, or just don't want their mates to have you

    every bitch shield response has this underlying tone!! the mentality these girl have is similar to the combative value system. these girls crave attention/acceptance from you. to gain some sense of value, they challenge anyone who they think is higher in value than them....they believe that by bringing others down, by default they will be superior

    using this technique, you can match their mentality and show them that a) you're not like other guys who would back down and b) you're similar to her in being forthright....even bringing this up will show her you're worth even more than her and both of you know it!!

    to be honest, i have come up against girls who, when faced with this technique, have come back even bitchier, and you'll always come across girsl who for one reason or another DON'T wanna have a good time.....i've never really pushed them further than this, if they still dont respond according to your rules, i walk away, or carry on my game for the target....

  4. #4
    Sitfab's Avatar
    Sitfab is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 1,320, Level: 21
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    446
    Points
    1,320
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    86

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    Sounds extremely interesting.

    I use "don't like x type of behavior from women, i find it disrespectful" kinda stuff and to some extent it works. "some extent" meaning they'll stop doing that but start another. Now I realized that my line is not that good, as it avalanches into being a "stuck-up" guy without me actually being conscious about it this entire time. It may have it's use in other situations, regarding both picking up women and other social situations, but when it comes to bitch-shields, big no-no.

    Seeing the mechanics behind your line, I think this will shatter bitch-shields more effective, on more levels and more subtle/classy.

    Will try. Definitely.

  5. #5
    Obsideo's Avatar
    Obsideo is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 95, Level: 1
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    15
    Points
    95
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    I just joined this forums today so forgive me if these videos are common knowledge but I've found them to be a good stance to take on bitch shields.

    I haven't made 15 posts yet so I can't post a URL yet, but if you search "Kezia Noble Bitch Shield" it will be the first video that shows up.

    That's the first video of three and if you like it, the others will certainly be in the sidebar.

  6. #6
    Mr8Hyde6's Avatar
    Mr8Hyde6 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 2,320, Level: 29
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South River, NJ
    Posts
    329
    Points
    2,320
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    115

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePrep View Post
    Bitch Shield.....we all come up against it!! question is; how best to tackle it?

    I go for the direct approach, which to all intents and purposes is verbatim the following;

    (on coming up against pretty much any bitch shield; lean in and with an earnest smile)
    "I can see that being around me brings out the worst in you, so let me stop you now from saying something which you'll probably just beat yourself up about later."

    remember, bitch shields are like bullies; they crumble at the first sign of resistance!!

    I will definitely need to use this line out. Last night I came across a girl who kept trying to put up resistance and a fight on everything me and my buddy were saying. There were 3 of them and 4 of us. Long story short, we were pretty much the life of the party at the bar, everyone was enjoying our companies. We approach the 3 setter and one automatically starts acting like she is better than everyone. I was highly interested in her friend, target, but then my buddy (who doesn't really get as many girls as I do) wanted her so I let him give it a go at her. What it came out to at the end of it all is that the bitchy girl wanted me. Like your other post, she put up the shield because she was attracted to me.

    The end of it all was that i just kept firing back with whitty remarks anytime she said anything. I kept calling her out on everything, telling her that we are here for fun, not to be ridiculed or judged. If you want to do so, stand in the corner and judge us but everyone else is having fun. She eventually broke down and was actually a real fun girl. We ended up making out and had my friends pose in the background of the picture while me and her made out. Good time, but I definitely will have to effective use that line you said to avoid a 15 minute bitch shield breakdown with wit and quick comebacks.

    I actually also ended up getting two of the 3 numbers at the end of the night which was kind of awesome.

  7. #7
    ThePrep is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 310, Level: 6
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered250 Experience Points
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    53
    Points
    310
    Level
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Bitch Shield Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr8Hyde6 View Post
    I will definitely need to use this line out. Last night I came across a girl who kept trying to put up resistance and a fight on everything me and my buddy were saying. There were 3 of them and 4 of us. Long story short, we were pretty much the life of the party at the bar, everyone was enjoying our companies. We approach the 3 setter and one automatically starts acting like she is better than everyone. I was highly interested in her friend, target, but then my buddy (who doesn't really get as many girls as I do) wanted her so I let him give it a go at her. What it came out to at the end of it all is that the bitchy girl wanted me. Like your other post, she put up the shield because she was attracted to me.

    The end of it all was that i just kept firing back with whitty remarks anytime she said anything. I kept calling her out on everything, telling her that we are here for fun, not to be ridiculed or judged. If you want to do so, stand in the corner and judge us but everyone else is having fun. She eventually broke down and was actually a real fun girl. We ended up making out and had my friends pose in the background of the picture while me and her made out. Good time, but I definitely will have to effective use that line you said to avoid a 15 minute Bitch Shield breakdown with wit and quick comebacks.

    I actually also ended up getting two of the 3 numbers at the end of the night which was kind of awesome.
    Sounds good dude!!! You dont need to do anything different, but yeah, with that line, you could prevent a 15 min bitch shield breakdown!!! it works best if you use it like this;

    pitch you opener, is a girl immeadiatley throws up the bitch shield, ignore it COMPLETELY once and carry on, if she does it again, lean in and say this to her, then while she contemplates it, you move on with your game!!! Most of the time, bitch shields are mainly "attention seeking" ploys or even ioi's....

    I used this line last nite while out with my friend and 4 set.....the line not only worked exactly as per above, but all the girls in the set and around heard it and every single one of them loved it!!! It demonstrated my higher value to them all, without even looking at them.......thats the key!! make sure you do it honestly and with a smile at the end, coz girls are always watching you, especially how you treat other girls!!!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 06-27-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. Bitch shield vs Genuine disinterest
    By xtremeillusia in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 7
    Last Thread: 05-28-2011, 02:40 AM
  3. Met a girl at a strip club, but don't remember much
    By PhoenixSenator in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 9
    Last Thread: 03-12-2011, 05:08 AM
  4. bitch shield or BS
    By crobinson1 in forum Common Pick Up Terms
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 08-12-2010, 02:29 PM
  5. Strip Club Waitress
    By The Student in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 08-06-2010, 05:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com