Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    culturedpearls Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    I read somewhere that as a general rule, a very masculine guy shouldn't start touching until the girl touches him first
    because you will come off as aggressive. But if you're skinny, boyish-looking or tend to look effeminate, you can touch as
    soon as possible and girls will not be threatened so much.

    One of the fastest ways to get a girl touching you is the use of humor. Girls like hitting a guy (lightly slapping his arm or thigh) when they're laughing. And then you can touch their backs lightly while adding to the joke, or hold their hand for a while or slap their thighs back.

  2. #22
    smoothcriminal Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravencroft View Post
    Walking up to a girl you've never met and snapping her bra? Sounds like a great way to get kicked out of wherever you are.
    Hahaha... I remember when I was in Junior high when I accidentally snap her bra. I was trying to poke her at the back. Her bra took off and she ran towards the comfort room.

  3. #23
    Solomon Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    We turn the unsnapping bra into a game. Once we've established rapport with a set and are already having a good time, I'd ask one of the friendlier girls if her bra snaps in front or at the back. If she says it snaps at the back, I bet her I can unsnap it with just one quick movement of my hand. My friends would egg her to agree and before I know it, I could be unsnapping bras left and right. Sometimes, I'd even say I can do it using my left hand (not a leftie). All good fun and if I bomb, I can still generally let my hand stay on her back as we laugh and continue having a good time.

  4. #24
    Typhoon Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    One thing I know that works at least half the time is bumping on someone, say you and your friend are joking around and pushing each other, and you 'accidentally' bump on a girl and so you apologize and touch her back, a part of her leg (if you stepped on her), brush crumbs or whatever from her clothes. Or you could be walking backwards a little because you were looking at something interesting, pretending not to notice her, and accidentally bumps into her back.

    If you manage to chat her up during the course of the apology, you can also keep touching her and refer to the incident that got you guys together. Something like, while already talking about which schools you go to or something, you lightly touch her arm and say again, "Are you sure nothing's broken? If it will make you feel better, I can kiss it if you want."

    Caveat though. Everything has to fun and light because it's so easy to come across as creepy and too touchy feely. So get your cue from the girl if she minded being touched so early in the game.

  5. #25
    JonJeremyPUA Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    <-- Was CCNA certified a few years ago.....
    Sweet !! I took the Cisco CCNA Networking Academy Program at college a few years ago...I took and passed the first part of the test...the ICND1, but never got around to taking the 2nd part because that was on our own and I transferred to another school. I wish I was CCNP Wireless !!!

    ask her straight up if her curtains match the drapes
    lmao !! I like that one !! haha

  6. #26
    JonJeremyPUA Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Quote Originally Posted by culturedpearls View Post
    I read somewhere that as a general rule, a very masculine guy shouldn't start touching until the girl touches him first
    because you will come off as aggressive....
    I can vouch for this one! I used to compete and I had to be really careful with Kino sometimes...even my gestures. One decent small kino technique is if you are at a bar and some girl bumps into you you can look at her with kind of a cocky/pissed off look and say "watch it punk!" and then she will usually nervously smile or laugh...keep that look and then wait until her facial expressions go from unsure to pissed off or upset you said that then cockily smile and bump her back the same way she did you....this will make her emotions go UP and DOWN and back UP...this is perfect..i'm not going to go into the theory of what love is and all the titanic and contrasts and how ups and downs are important somewhat..that can be read elsewhere, but this technique does work. I've field tested it and it has worked well for me. More than a couple times the girl will come back by and give you another bump just to be funny..at this point you tell her to stop harassing you, throw your arm around her because you know she is into you because she is teasing you, and tell her to take you to her friends...once you get there you can ask her friends if she always harasses / hits on guys at bars by grabbing their asses...busting her balls is always good especially in front of her friends while appearing laid back, fun, and a good personality. Throw in well dressed, well kept, and non-needy and it sounds like you should have a pretty good set in the bag.

  7. #27
    Instinct Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Quote Originally Posted by culturedpearls View Post
    I read somewhere that as a general rule, a very masculine guy shouldn't start touching until the girl touches him first

    I have to be honest I disagree 100%. Not only do I wear boots and big belt buckles, have large side burns and was a body builder, but from the body building my voice got rather deep.

    I would say I am a very masculine guy, and I am touching the girl within 5-10 seconds, maybe I wait as long as 30 seconds.

  8. #28
    JonJeremyPUA Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Quote Originally Posted by Instinct View Post
    I have to be honest I disagree 100%. Not only do I wear boots and big belt buckles, have large side burns and was a body builder, but from the body building my voice got rather deep.

    I would say I am a very masculine guy, and I am touching the girl within 5-10 seconds, maybe I wait as long as 30 seconds.
    My experience has been the opposite, but then again I stopped trying after some failed attempts and not kinoing, not showing much interest, and negging with cocky funny for a few minutes before Kino started to produce decent results in opening so I stuck with that. Though I am not new to the game I have not seen very many ex-bodybuilders in set and Matador is the only one that I know of that has material to look at that has this body-frame. As I look back and think about his material and videos he is usually touching really fast..you just have to pull it off and that is something that I have yet to learn. Something has come to my attention that I need to work on because I might just be playing an ok hand every game when I could be playing a lot better hand. Looking forward to trying some new things out.

  9. #29
    Ridikulus Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Take advantage of people's penchant for posing. Have a digicam or camera phone always ready and pretend you just like taking pictures (or your wing can do it for you). You'd often be asked to pose closer together and you'd have the perfect opportunity to put your arm around her (to make room) or have her take a whiff of your perfume.

    The great thing about Kino is once you've started, and you know how to progress well, there's usually no other way but forward.

  10. #30
    infamous Guest

    Default Re: Opener: Kino Openers

    Clubbing or goin bar hoppin wit a group of girls has been a proven field tested method for me for many yrs. I have more female friends than guy friends and usually go partyin with at least 5-10 girls all hb5-10. We always buy bottles and chill in the VIP. So not only does it up my social proof, it draws other female's attention. I'm a pretty good dancer so I'll often join the girls when they form a circle n dance, each takin turns, takin da spotlight in the middle, showin off their moves. But when it's my turn, I dnt dance solo. I'll grab one of da girls n dance with her, usually showing off sum moves or foolin arnd by puttin my hat on her head or switching roles and back it up on her while she grinds on me. Dat rite there is a killer opener cuz it den draws curiosity with the other females watchin. Sumtimes dey think I'm gay, but they kno for sure I'm one dat knows how to let loose and have fun, and later on in da nite I more than likly always get ioi's frm girls at the bar and on the flr. For those who aren't great dancers, pick a song u like but can't move to. Have ur female friend instruct u on the floor as to how to dance to it and while at it, do lil funny things like make believe u spanking her as she backs it up. It more than usual gets the interpretation dat urnot a great dance but has fun dancing. Or, dis one wrks best with salsa dancin, go up to ur target, preferrbly atthe bar and open up and build sum light Kino. Den tell her u enjoy salsa cuz the moves r romantic & sexy, 9x out of 10 da girl will offer to teach u sum basic salsa moves if she's good, and u can take it frm dere.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opener: Direct Openers
    By MPUA Steve in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 11-27-2009, 02:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com