Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    This is liquid from Brisbane, Australia. Down here the area of the city where all the clubs are situated is called "the valley", it's where all the action is every weekend. So I dressed up fairly decently and went out on my own. My plan was to just have fun. This was my very first time ever going to a nightclub area. I have never drunk alcohol, been to a party, club, or flirted with a girl in my life. I'm 20.

    I went there and I saw many hot girls, in groups. Some with guys. I went into one club at first, but they were all men in their mid-30's, so I left. Then I tried to go in another club, but was 5 dollars short. I had opportunities to approach but aa took over and I couldn't do it. I didn't know what to say after "Hey". Plus being alone made it harder. I will try again tomorrow but today was a disaster.

    There was one positive thing out of this whole thing. I met a cool guy, who seemed to be a regular to the scene. I befriended him and he said he will text me the next time he's here to pick up chicks or smoke weed.

    Yeah, a little strange but I guess I Atleast have one contact now.

  2. #2
    Virgil's Avatar
    Virgil is offline Moderator / PUA All Star
    Points: 18,408, Level: 86
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    923
    Points
    18,408
    Level
    86
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    789

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    You're on the right track by befriending that guy and can be proud of yourself for going out there. aa is something that takes most guys over at first. I find the trick to overcoming that is to completely be yourself and read material on PUA over and over again, and then when the time comes get that little extra push by thinking of a motivational line like the one I have in my signature.

    Also, when you enter clubs for the first time, they seem to be taunting places. So if you're not used to being there yet, go out a couple of times just for the fun of it (bring friends) and start approaching when you're used to it.

  3. #3
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    You're on the right track by befriending that guy and can be proud of yourself for going out there. aa is something that takes most guys over at first. I find the trick to overcoming that is to completely be yourself and read material on PUA over and over again, and then when the time comes get that little extra push by thinking of a motivational line like the one I have in my signature.

    Also, when you enter clubs for the first time, they seem to be taunting places. So if you're not used to being there yet, go out a couple of times just for the fun of it (bring friends) and start approaching when you're used to it.
    Man...If only you were sitting on my right shoulder. I've never been much of a reader that's why I've been avoiding the books, but I guess tonight just showed how much I still need to learn. I'm going to go again tomorrow, and will try to approach at least once this time and post my progress here.

  4. #4
    Suave Kino's Avatar
    Suave Kino is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 12,701, Level: 73
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    612
    Points
    12,701
    Level
    73
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    542

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Liquid, you took the first step. That's not a disaster that is a victory.

  5. #5
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Suave Kino View Post
    Liquid, you took the first step. That's not a disaster that is a victory.
    Yes, you're right. I must drop the pessimism from now on. Every weekend before this I was sitting at home so this is definitely something.

  6. #6
    whitedragon is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 15,299, Level: 79
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,299
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    675

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_fun21 View Post
    Man...If only you were sitting on my right shoulder. I've never been much of a reader that's why I've been avoiding the books, but I guess tonight just showed how much I still need to learn. I'm going to go again tomorrow, and will try to approach at least once this time and post my progress here.
    Readers are leaders. Good on you for trying, that is a very brave thing you did all by yourself under the circumstances and could even work to your advantage. Although are you saying you smoke weed but have never touched alcohol? Wow. Definitely don't smoke pot and go out clubbing it will kill your natural flow. Also try queen street mall during the day. Lots of nice girls hanging out at lunch, sitting on those benches or working in shops. Try approach a few girls during the day, even if to ask the time or directions and it might give you some confidence for the evening. Brisbanes one of the easiest places to pick up girls in Australia and there are plenty of girls in that city. They are generally very approachable unlike Sydney which is far more brutal. You could also try hit up some backpacker bars, often you find travellers new in town looking for partners - a good option to meet both girls and wingmen. Theres a few at the bottom end of the valley and up near Roma street station, up near the courts. Good luck

  7. #7
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon View Post
    Readers are leaders. Good on you for trying, that is a very brave thing you did all by yourself under the circumstances and could even work to your advantage. Although are you saying you smoke weed but have never touched alcohol? Wow. Definitely don't smoke pot and go out clubbing it will kill your natural flow. Also try queen street mall during the day. Lots of nice girls hanging out at lunch, sitting on those benches or working in shops. Try approach a few girls during the day, even if to ask the time or directions and it might give you some confidence for the evening. Brisbanes one of the easiest places to pick up girls in Australia and there are plenty of girls in that city. They are generally very approachable unlike Sydney which is far more brutal. You could also try hit up some backpacker bars, often you find travellers new in town looking for partners - a good option to meet both girls and wingmen. Theres a few at the bottom end of the valley and up near Roma street station, up near the courts. Good luck
    Good idea, I'll try that today. I can see you've picked up girls here. I didn't know Brisbane was one of the easiest cities to pick up, that's good. I was wondering if the rules of the game are slightly different here than NY, or LA.

    I don't smoke weed, but the guy I met said we would smoke weed at his place. But I wouldn't do that before clubbing.

  8. #8
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,104, Level: 79
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,120
    Points
    15,104
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    667

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    -When i first read the thread title i got worried. Disaster? Bro u went out that is the first step. aa overcomes almost every PUA when he first starts out u never told me u had it i thought u just didn't like talking to people, what i suggest is that u approach in the day women or men with no goal in mind just ask for directions talk about the weather anything to get u used to talking to strangers.
    -Don't smoke weed while sarging.
    -U don't have to read a lot of books but u should know tyler durden's 25 bullet points and the mystery methode, then read some threads on this site and come up with u're own canned routines with dhv stories and use them. I also suggest u incorporate the cube into one of them.
    "The world will never change much less become what you want it to be. The only thing that can change is you. Face your fears, grow stronger and become what you want to be."
    _Xavier.

  9. #9
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Liquid: First field report - Disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    -When i first read the thread title i got worried. Disaster? Bro u went out that is the first step. aa overcomes almost every PUA when he first starts out u never told me u had it i thought u just didn't like talking to people, what i suggest is that u approach in the day women or men with no goal in mind just ask for directions talk about the weather anything to get u used to talking to strangers.
    -Don't smoke weed while sarging.
    -U don't have to read a lot of books but u should know tyler durden's 25 bullet points and the mystery methode, then read some threads on this site and come up with u're own canned routines with dhv stories and use them. I also suggest u incorporate the cube into one of them.
    I don't have anxiety in normal situations like work, gym or uni, so I figured I'd be able to open pretty easily, but once at the club it felt different to normal day time places, I didn't really know what to say other than "Hey". I have yet to learn the Mystery Method, DHV stories and The Cube. Although, I've heard about all of them. I'll give it a look.


Similar Threads

  1. My first field report.
    By JoePistone in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 18
    Last Thread: 11-20-2011, 05:54 AM
  2. Field report 01
    By Steel-O in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Thread: 04-18-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Field Report!
    By Bobbers in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 04-11-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. Second Field Report
    By Sektor in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM
  5. First field report
    By Xplode in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 01-07-2010, 02:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com