So my wing Hayabusa and I roll up to this rural house party stacked with cars. We're pumped. He's dressed as a ninja and has been running some mad game for the past few hours (FR it bro!) and I'm all painted up like a vampire and some sequined devil horns to peacock - "Deadward Cullen" ...because after he dies he goes to hell and gets the devil horns...
Didn't close anything tonight, we had planned for it to be more of a skrimmage than a skirmish.
Looking forward to reading the parallel fr to this one
- Overcame that sticking point I've been having at hooking in night game. It was take-aways that I wasn't doing! That was the x-factor.
- Met some cool people and had a great time
- Got to practice some basic winging skills
- Got to rock some make-up (no homo) and got a few good pictures
- Pulled a HB7 out of four AMOGs with nothing more than "hey fellas, I'm gonna borrow Thundercat for a moment."
- Experienced some genuine abundance mindset. Didn't try to Number Close, didn't feel the need to. Even when one tried to number close me I referred her to find me on fb through the host of the party - not because I wanted to strategically IOD her, but because I didn't want/need her number; I can do better if/when I want to - abundance mindset.