On thursday I pulled a HB9.......
To pull her I had to be on form, and I was. I decided to post the story of how it happened here as it really illustrates a lot of stuff so well.
I met her several weeks ago in the highway. I opened her by asking her advice on a message Deej had recieved. He had been teasing a girl he had been seeing that he wanted to take her somewhere scary. I asked the target for suggestions and she gave one. Deej acted on the suggestion and F closed his girl there.........
Meanwhile I stayed at the highway talking to the target. I quickly realised that she was used to a lot of male validation as she is very hot. Now, fortuitously three married women I had already opened got jealous of me talking to the target and dragged me away which gave me high value in her eyes. When I returned the frame was that she was competing to keep my attention. I fed this and made her uncomfortable simultaneously by not giving the validation she is used to.....When she advanced on me I would slightly back off but whilst maintaining hard eye contact. (merely backing off could just show lacking confidence. Good eye contact prevents that negative vibe). We ended up kissing and swapping numbers.
Fast forward several weeks.......We are messaging on facebook and by text. I have attempted to arrange a date several times and to no avail. Most guys would have not a hope of succeeding at this stage as they would make the mistake of continuing to push. But I DISSECTED HER OODA LOOP.
I worked out what her observations had been, what her orientation had been in relation to them, which led to the decision not to meet me. I concluded (with no way of knowing 100% if I was right) that:
1. She is very hot, and has many interested orbitting men. I could see this on facebook.
2. She likes the validation as she seems to encourage it.
3. She was getting all she needed from me (validation) every time I messaged her, so there was no further motivation for her to meet me.
4. If I did not trigger another motivation she would not meet me.
5. That she considers herself a "good" person.
6. That she would think a "good" person would not use someone for validation.
7. That I could stand out by pointing out to her that she lacked self esteem and was using people for validation.
8. That I must do this in a friendly "helpful" way, so as not to offend and therefore repel her.
9. To do this would demonstrate to her I had great insight and therefore value beyond most guys.
10. To do so would trigger the power of cognitive dissonance thus motivating her to meet me. (She would have become aware of her behaviour<using me for validation> conflicting her belief that she is a good person. Consequently to avoid mental discomfort she would have to change either her belief that she is a good person, or her behaviour. The easiest way to change her behaviour would be to meet me.
I pointed out her need for validation.......
AND SHE MET ME ON A DATE.
Where I deliberately got slightly drunk (something she will be used to most guys doing to get courage to hit on her)....AND THEN DIDNT HIT ON HER AT ALL. This made her chase MY validation. To the extent she tried to take days off work to see me again.
And then I met her again on Thursday as she was chasing for it. I was winged beautifully by the guys who just acted normal and cool around her, which allowed me to show value for having cool friends. After a while I isolated her. I carried on not hitting on her but showing value with interesting conversation. I could tell she was looking for an excuse to escalate things.......
SO I suggested she have a couple of drinks to get into the spirit of the evening, but that of course this meant she would have to stay at the MPUA mansion with me for the night as she must not drive after drinking. She agreed to this, and told ME she was into me. We had drinks together.....
I Took her to the MPUA mansion. (I kissed her before the competition so no points despite the F close).
The game was in the MOTIVATION. Giving her the opportunity by just hitting on her wouldve been shit game. She gets guys doing that all the time. I MOTIVATED her first, by thinking about HER decision making cycle (OODA loop), and THEN when she had the will, I gave her opportunity. She only then needed the skill to say yes, and it was done.
DO NOT FORGET GAME IS ABOUT ATTRACTION......NOT JUST HITTING ON GIRLS.