Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    redsky's Avatar
    redsky is offline Curious about me? Google
    Points: 214, Level: 4
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    50
    Points
    214
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    lay report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT


    This is a little damsel I took down awhile back and she was among one of the funnest lays I've had. She let me do everything I wanted and I loved it.


    To start off, I met her randomly at a pool-hall that I frequent. Those of you that know me probably know exactly where I'm talking about and I've mentioned it in previous LR's before.


    So I was chilling with one of the security guards that used to work at this place, who I got along with really well; lo and behold this girl randomly comes up to me. I could tell she was very into me because she was bringing her face as close to my face as she could and literally violating my space.


    She made a comment about how she thought I was sexy and I came back with, "Is that your pickup line?" I then looked at the security and we busted out laughing.


    I was feeling pretty buzzed and I was in a 'I give zero fucks' state-of-mind - which actually made her leave for a moment. Nevertheless she came back and continued to flirt. At one point she was pressed up against me and started to stick her hand down my pants; which started to get me aroused.


    After a moment of intense horniness, I came back to my senses. Immediately I tell her, "Let's go have a smoke on the fire escape." So we went out to the fire escape and went down a couple of flights. The fire escape was packed, but it was still empty on the lower-levels; which is exactly where we went.


    Once we got to the more isolated part, she pulled her shirt up and lowered her bra so that her boobs were exposed. And I have to add that they were rather nice. I later found out this girl was only 22 and I'm 1 year shy of 30 - so I appreciate a young, tight bodied girl every now and then.


    We made out and messed around... I won't go into detail, but you can use your imagination. After, I noticed that we had some admirers peering down from the level above us, so I decided to tell her, "Let's get the fuck out of here." I could tell at this point that I had crossed the point of no return and that this girl had both feet in the water; hence obviously DTF.


    We hurried to the elevator and I just saw all the waitresses and bartenders staring at me in disbelief to what was taking place - since they have cameras that show everything on the fire escape. This all probably happened in 15 minutes and her friends were even trying to cock-block me on the way out. Regardless, she chose to go with me and there was noone that was going to stop her at that current moment.


    So when we get downstairs I hail a taxi. We make out immediately, she then decides to unzip my pants when we are on the Westside Highway and goes to town all the way to my place. The stupid cab driver even kept looking back - which was weird. Eventually I just shut the little window that he was looking through.


    When we got to my place, I paid the cab and we hurried upstairs to my place. We immediately go to the shower and start undressing - nothing like shower sex on the first hook-up.


    I get her naked and make out with her while I adjust the water temperature. I get the water right and reluctantly raw-dog her for a moment. I then wash off quickly, turn the water off and grab a towel. I dry off and then dry her off.


    Everything happened so fast, we both were feeling pretty good from drinks and now that we were both fresh and clean we went nuts in bed. Afterwards, we fell asleep together and hooked up again in the morning.


    It was a picture-perfect experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found out later that she came from an established family in CT. Her dad is a lawyer and her mom is some kind of therapist. Her sister went to Columbia and she was currently studying in CT to do the same thing her mom does.


    I told her to text me when she got back to her girlfriend's house; which she did. After that I haven't even bothered to contact her, but it was a nice fling and I learned a lot from it.


    Anyway, I hope this helped some of you. As you can see this was a rather easy lay, but if you've been following my LR's, then you'll know it usually isn't this easy. Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time.


    Thanks for reading and keep pushing your comfort zones my friends!


    -PUA Redsky
    Fear of rejection = Fear of success

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to redsky For This Useful Post:

    rubenar1996 (02-09-2016)

  3. #2
    redstar1324 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    lay report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT


    This is a little damsel I took down awhile back and she was among one of the funnest lays I've had. She let me do everything I wanted and I loved it.


    To start off, I met her randomly at a pool-hall that I frequent. Those of you that know me probably know exactly where I'm talking about and I've mentioned it in previous LR's before.


    So I was chilling with one of the security guards that used to work at this place, who I got along with really well; lo and behold this girl randomly comes up to me. I could tell she was very into me because she was bringing her face as close to my face as she could and literally violating my space.


    She made a comment about how she thought I was sexy and I came back with, "Is that your pickup line?" I then looked at the security and we busted out laughing.


    I was feeling pretty buzzed and I was in a 'I give zero fucks' state-of-mind - which actually made her leave for a moment. Nevertheless she came back and continued to flirt. At one point she was pressed up against me and started to stick her hand down my pants; which started to get me aroused.


    After a moment of intense horniness, I came back to my senses. Immediately I tell her, "Let's go have a smoke on the fire escape." So we went out to the fire escape and went down a couple of flights. The fire escape was packed, but it was still empty on the lower-levels; which is exactly where we went.


    Once we got to the more isolated part, she pulled her shirt up and lowered her bra so that her boobs were exposed. And I have to add that they were rather nice. I later found out this girl was only 22 and I'm 1 year shy of 30 - so I appreciate a young, tight bodied girl every now and then.


    We made out and messed around... I won't go into detail, but you can use your imagination. After, I noticed that we had some admirers peering down from the level above us, so I decided to tell her, "Let's get the fuck out of here." I could tell at this point that I had crossed the point of no return and that this girl had both feet in the water; hence obviously DTF.


    We hurried to the elevator and I just saw all the waitresses and bartenders staring at me in disbelief to what was taking place - since they have cameras that show everything on the fire escape. This all probably happened in 15 minutes and her friends were even trying to cock-block me on the way out. Regardless, she chose to go with me and there was noone that was going to stop her at that current moment.


    So when we get downstairs I hail a taxi. We make out immediately, she then decides to unzip my pants when we are on the Westside Highway and goes to town all the way to my place. The stupid cab driver even kept looking back - which was weird. Eventually I just shut the little window that he was looking through.


    When we got to my place, I paid the cab and we hurried upstairs to my place. We immediately go to the shower and start undressing - nothing like shower sex on the first hook-up.


    I get her naked and make out with her while I adjust the water temperature. I get the water right and reluctantly raw-dog her for a moment. I then wash off quickly, turn the water off and grab a towel. I dry off and then dry her off.


    Everything happened so fast, we both were feeling pretty good from drinks and now that we were both fresh and clean we went nuts in bed. Afterwards, we fell asleep together and hooked up again in the morning.


    It was a picture-perfect experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found out later that she came from an established family in CT. Her dad is a lawyer and her mom is some kind of therapist. Her sister went to Columbia and she was currently studying in CT to do the same thing her mom does.


    I told her to text me when she got back to her girlfriend's house; which she did. After that I haven't even bothered to contact her, but it was a nice fling and I learned a lot from it.


    Anyway, I hope this helped some of you. As you can see this was a rather easy lay, but if you've been following my LR's, then you'll know it usually isn't this easy. Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time.


    Thanks for reading and keep pushing your comfort zones my friends!


    -PUA Redsky
    What do you think made her come up to you in the first place?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to redstar1324 For This Useful Post:

    redsky (01-12-2016)

  5. #3
    redsky's Avatar
    redsky is offline Curious about me? Google
    Points: 214, Level: 4
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    50
    Points
    214
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Probably a combination of my behavior, her being aroused and me resembling her type.
    Fear of rejection = Fear of success

  6. #4
    redstar1324 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Probably a combination of my behavior, her being aroused and me resembling her type.
    What about your behavior?

    What do you act like?

  7. #5
    redsky's Avatar
    redsky is offline Curious about me? Google
    Points: 214, Level: 4
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    50
    Points
    214
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Well, I don't act needy: No leaning in or asking too many permission seeking questions. I tell funny stories related to whatever the topic of discussion is. I tease and use a bit of Push-Pull and at times use take-aways.

    I Kino, I push for the kiss and if I don't get the kiss right away, then I don't get frustrated by it. I just keep flirting, self-amuse, then try again later.

    Once I've gotten the kiss and it's obvious the girl is getting aroused(Letting me touch her butt, other areas, grabbing on my junk.), then I push for Isolation. I might suggest going to a better place, that I've talked up as being much better, then tell the target I have to pick up some money from my place first - when in the cab.

    Whatever gets me from point A to point B with ease.
    Fear of rejection = Fear of success

  8. #6
    redstar1324 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Well, I don't act needy: No leaning in or asking too many permission seeking questions. I tell funny stories related to whatever the topic of discussion is. I tease and use a bit of Push-Pull and at times use take-aways.

    I Kino, I push for the kiss and if I don't get the kiss right away, then I don't get frustrated by it. I just keep flirting, self-amuse, then try again later.

    Once I've gotten the kiss and it's obvious the girl is getting aroused(Letting me touch her butt, other areas, grabbing on my junk.), then I push for Isolation. I might suggest going to a better place, that I've talked up as being much better, then tell the target I have to pick up some money from my place first - when in the cab.

    Whatever gets me from point A to point B with ease.

    Do girls generally know your last name or ask your last name before you sleep with them?

    I am asking for a reason pertaining to myself... even though this might seem like a strange question...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to redstar1324 For This Useful Post:

    redsky (01-14-2016)

  10. #7
    redsky's Avatar
    redsky is offline Curious about me? Google
    Points: 214, Level: 4
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    50
    Points
    214
    Level
    4
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Lay Report: Sexy Polish/American Girl From CT

    Usually not my last name, but I have had women ask before.
    Fear of rejection = Fear of success


Similar Threads

  1. Lay Report: Sexy Irish Bartender
    By redsky in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 11-04-2015, 08:33 PM
  2. Lay Report: Sexy Italian girl from Westchester
    By redsky in forum Field Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 09-14-2015, 05:46 PM
  3. Polish girl from the club
    By californication in forum Online And Text Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 01-07-2013, 12:56 AM
  4. European guy needs help with this good girl American HB8
    By FrenchySF in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 05-02-2012, 01:48 PM
  5. Make Small Talk Sexy [FREE REPORT]
    By Bill Preston in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 10-04-2010, 11:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com