I'm looking for a wingman/mentor/buddy in the San Jose, CA area. Preferably someone who has more skill and experience than me who's chill with working with me. In my opinion, I'm a laidback guy who wants to absorb as much experience as possible. We'll be able to observe each other in the field, critique, and grow together symbiotically. I plan to start a journal of our sarging interactions.
I've been opening sets for about a month now but I still consider myself a newbie. But with each set, I'm doing better and better. All I need is some experience. Have some aa but I'm determined and sharp with my interactions. Have watched The Annihilation Method and Magic Bullet.
Stuff about me (GONNA dhv YOU )
1. I'm a 19yr old Asian Dartmouth College student studying economics to break into investment banking. I have a private equity internship lined up this summer but would like to have some fun during my off-times.
2. I'm also a psychology major, specializing in social psychology. So you can trust that I'll be able to make some intelligent/sharp observations about our interactions with other people.
3. I'm a stand-up comedian and have been performing magic for about 1.5 years now. Good stuff for The Game
So what's in it for you?
1. I can show you some great stand-up comedy routines and magic tricks that you can incorporate into the Game.
2. Transportation: I can drive us around.
3. A reliable wingman - When I say something, I do it. I don't flake. We'll open as many sets as you like and constructively critique each other.
4. I can send you The Annihilation Method (10 hrs of Style teaching)
5. BEST OF ALL, I can help you improve your Game. I'll give detailed feedback and really brainstorm about our interactions.
Let me know if you're interested, you can PM me back or email isubscribetostuff at Gmail dot com