Dear Fellow Venusian Arts Practitioners,
I have noticed that no one is committed to forming a lair in Columbus, and I have therefore taken the initiative to start one.
The meeting time will be rather soon so we can initiate a preliminary PUA lair. Once it has been established with a few members, we will expand using later meet up dates.
This meeting will be posted on numerous forums to maximize the diversity of the PUA lair in Columbus. Joining this lair will allow access to social networking with fellow Venusian Artists in the Columbus and nearby areas ONLY.
You can call me S0ny. I have been practicing the game for eight months thus far. I have gained tremendous experience in the field. I am at a level now where I feel I can be one of the leaders in a lair. I am currently practicing direct seduction (a.k.a. rapid escalation, as described by keychain in his forum posts). I have much knowledge to share; however, I feel that I have much knowledge yet to gain as well. I am trying to master all parts of the game (Mystery Method style, day game, Direct Seduction, Dancefloor Game --fits in with Direct Seduction, Hired Gun Game, Amogging). However, my focus at the moment is getting quick lays. My sticking point in direct seduction is logistics. However we can discuss each others sticking points once we have formed our group.
As you all may know, Columbus is not too bad of a city in which to sarge. The following venues will be regular sarging locations:
- Park Street Patio/Social/Saloon
- Park Street Cantina
- Big Woody's
- Long Street District
- O Patio
- Charlie Bear
Special Event Locations (Raves, Dayglow, etc.):
- The Quarthouse
- The Bluestone
---The list above is subject to modification as more information becomes available.
What follows are the preconditions to join:
- Willingness to learn and commitment to PUA methods
- Naturals will be accepted only if they are willing to learn AND share techniques and not brag (I know quite a few who just talk game)
- Individuals must cure one-itis before joining
- A goal to achieve while a member of the Columbus lair
- No extreme AFC cases -- should at least be able to approach single sets (This rule can be removed as the lair forms, but for now the lair needs people with a little experience)
- Knowledge of PUA material (not just the VH1 show, but rather at least one ebook)
- A positive attitude about the game (no pessimism will be tolerated)
Now that the rules of the lair have been laid out, allow me to make explicit the details of the meet:
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Park Street Cantina
491 Park St
Columbus, OH 43215
Reminder: This is a preliminary meeting to establish a small group before the lair expands.
Thank you for your time.
Let the games begin,