Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default How to get into the social circle at college

    So basically I am reading Mark Redman's book Conquer Your Campus.

    It's all well and good except he makes one assumption, that we are all already a part of an in group.

    Well, far from it, I am not even in any group. I live 50 minutes away from campus with my parents and so I don't have room mates or anything. Also, I have had very no friends throughout my entire life (i'm 20).

    How can I rise as an alpha male when I'm not even in a tribe?

  2. #2
    grizzlygorilla22 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 73, Level: 1
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4
    Points
    73
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Aight Bro, here's how I see it. People want to meet you. Not some fake you, but you, your genuine self. And if they don't like you then don't sweat it, there are plenty of people in college. Also, clubs are a good way to make friends, it's easy to make friends with common interests. Just don't be somebody you're not. I know you will hear this all the time but it's true. Let people accept you, everyone may be just as nervous as you.

  3. #3
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlygorilla22 View Post
    Aight Bro, here's how I see it. People want to meet you. Not some fake you, but you, your genuine self. And if they don't like you then don't sweat it, there are plenty of people in college. Also, clubs are a good way to make friends, it's easy to make friends with common interests. Just don't be somebody you're not. I know you will hear this all the time but it's true. Let people accept you, everyone may be just as nervous as you.
    My real self is very introverted and uncaring, or otherwise always frustrated. Those are obviously not attractive qualities, which is why I am trying to change my real self. However, I still don't know how to get into the circle, after I make a few contacts branching should be easy, but making initial contact, getting invited to a party seems like a big hurdle.

  4. #4
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    So introverted people don't have any intrests? Bro almost everyone that gets into pua is very introverted at first and they want to change that. They way to change that is by talking to somewhat extravorted people and u start with something u know. Know what u like ar what intrests u find some talckative people that have the same intrest and start convos with them, sooner or later u'll start talking about almost everything with almost everyone.

  5. #5
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    So introverted people don't have any intrests? Bro almost everyone that gets into pua is very introverted at first and they want to change that. They way to change that is by talking to somewhat extravorted people and u start with something u know. Know what u like ar what intrests u find some talckative people that have the same intrest and start convos with them, sooner or later u'll start talking about almost everything with almost everyone.
    Actually I don't really have any interests. I use to be very into physics, maths, philosophy, psychology, evolution, theology, classical music, classical sculpture, and I spent at least 10 years of my life brooding on and reading about these things. I got very good at one point, but it wasn't a common interest that many others shared, and the ones that did share it were themselves unsocial misfits. Usually people talk about their favourite TV show, or food. But I don't watch TV at all. And my opinions are very different, complicated and hard to communicate. I've been through all sorts of extremes, and don't even remember half of what I used to like or believed in.

  6. #6
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid_fun21 View Post
    Actually I don't really have any interests. I use to be very into physics, maths, philosophy, psychology, evolution, theology, classical music, classical sculpture, and I spent at least 10 years of my life brooding on and reading about these things. I got very good at one point, but it wasn't a common interest that many others shared, and the ones that did share it were themselves unsocial misfits. Usually people talk about their favourite TV show, or food. But I don't watch TV at all. And my opinions are very different, complicated and hard to communicate. I've been through all sorts of extremes, and don't even remember half of what I used to like or believed in.
    Bro with practice u could become a pussy magnet:

    _First off every girl in the world is interested in psychology and more specifeecaly social psychology (differeces between men and women, why people have social masks what actions mean what, body language) because basically they want u to flip it around on them they want you to understand them, they want to know how society perseves them. women are like that they are social creatures use that knowledge to show them u understand them on a deeper level than other guys.

    _Philosophy, girls love an intellegent guy with an opinion especially when he knows how to deffend his point of views and beliefs. U just have to sculpt urself in a way not to appear like a know it all douch bag, a guy thats obsessed with beeing right, a weirdo or a geek.

    _
    But I don't watch TV at all. And my opinions are very different, complicated and hard to communicate. I've been through all sorts of extremes, and don't even remember half of what I used to like or believed in
    Sorry but start watching tv shows u should like how i met u're mother and game of thrones.Plus i didn't understand what u mean by both extremes and how do u not remember what u believe in maybe clarify with life stories.

    _Get Pandora's Box u would get the NDR TDR NJR types of girl soo easy.

  7. #7
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    Bro with practice u could become a pussy magnet:

    _First off every girl in the world is interested in psychology and more specifeecaly social psychology (differeces between men and women, why people have social masks what actions mean what, body language) because basically they want u to flip it around on them they want you to understand them, they want to know how society perseves them. women are like that they are social creatures use that knowledge to show them u understand them on a deeper level than other guys.

    _Philosophy, girls love an intellegent guy with an opinion especially when he knows how to deffend his point of views and beliefs. U just have to sculpt urself in a way not to appear like a know it all douch bag, a guy thats obsessed with beeing right, a weirdo or a geek.

    _ Sorry but start watching tv shows u should like how i met u're mother and game of thrones.Plus i didn't understand what u mean by both extremes and how do u not remember what u believe in maybe clarify with life stories.

    _Get Pandora's Box u would get the NDR TDR NJR types of girl soo easy.
    Hey Xavier,

    Yeah, actually I do realize that some level of introversion is perceived as hot by women, because it signals creativity. In-fact, from grades 6-10, at least 8 girls had said they loved me. But here's why I rejected them...

    About the extremes thing. Well basically I grew up in a religious family of Doctors. Very conservative. They would change the channel when a kiss came up and tell me to look away at the beach. But three years ago I became a complete Atheist! Recently after graduating school in top 1% of the country I nearly got kicked from university, that's something that never happens. I've also changed 5 countries and countless schools so haven't led a very stable life (inside OR out).

    Man, you make it sound so easy, but I can't get pussy unless I can get access to it first, which is my problem. Cold approaches won't work in university. I have to make myself known. And I will add Pandora's box to the reading list.

  8. #8
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    why are u getting kicked out of universities any way bad grades or is it something ?

  9. #9
    liquid_fun21 is offline PUA in Training
    Points: 195, Level: 3
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 2.7%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Points
    195
    Level
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    Quote Originally Posted by xavier View Post
    why are u getting kicked out of universities any way bad grades or is it something ?
    I'm not getting kicked out now, but I almost was because of bad grades.

  10. #10
    xavier's Avatar
    xavier is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 15,076, Level: 79
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered10000 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,107
    Points
    15,076
    Level
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    664

    Default Re: How to get into the social circle at college

    since u're into psychology u should know what the proper way to engage a group is and how to be an alpha male and u're a smart guy so why don't u aply urself? Getting with women feels awesome i can't even tell u how good u'll feel when u get u'r first number close. C'mon bro it is those who push themselves and those who are willing to face humiliation that become champions.
    U're gonna have to thank Virgil for that last inspirational line it's his signature.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Natural Comes into my Social Circle; Getting all my favorite girls!
    By SiliconMagician in forum General Questions
    Replies: 14
    Last Thread: 04-19-2012, 04:59 PM
  2. Need help seducing multiple girls in the same social circle
    By Maestro17 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-29-2012, 04:32 AM
  3. How to Conquer Female PUA in Social Circle
    By halkans5 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 01-13-2011, 09:12 AM
  4. Extreme Social Circle Limitations
    By halkans5 in forum Approaching, Running Sets & Building Attraction
    Replies: 2
    Last Thread: 10-26-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. NYC- Make money off your game with social circle
    By Stygma in forum Find a Local Wingman
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-25-2009, 05:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com