Well that's the thing. She's leaving Tuesday. I tried to make plans Saturday but she had plans already. She asked what I was doing Sunday and I told her I was busy and to call me tomorrow so we can make plans. I didn't want to be the one trying to make the plans again so I figured this put the ball in her court to see if she really wanted to meet up.
So if she says she is free tomorrow and wants to hang out, do I say ok as it may be my only opportunity to see her before she leaves?
Also, lets say she leaves and we don't hang out. Should I wait for her to initiate conversation or should I continue being the one to do so. I feel like not saying anything and letting her do this would be better as me doing it might show a sign of desperation.
Lastly, there's no chance she found someone within a few days. She's been with family and we just had this conversation a few days ago. I don't think I've emphasized enough that she REALLY adores me as a friend, so deciding not to do anything or doing something that she feels may make the friendship weird, is pretty much not going to happen. She likes/liked me as a friend a lot more than I did her and I know she wouldn't risk messing things up like that. What I'm saying is, I know the interest is there and I know she will continue talking to me. I'm just trying to see what the best way is to go about closing the deal (be it tomorrow if we hang out, or if she leaves and when she comes back in 3 weeks). I kinda want to know how to play either scenario as both seem to be kind of possible.