So there's this chick that I work with... and just recently got friendzoned by.
We had a wee bit of a thing going a while back, heaps of txting, flirting etc. and i went round to her place once, we watch a movie and made out a bit, but didnt get much further because of LMR that i didnt get past (DAMN). there were a few more opportunities for things to happen after this, but nothing did.
a few weeks after this, I REALLY screwed up by telling her i liked her (i now know NEVER to do this)... however, she said she kind of liked me too, but didnt want things to get weird at work so was unsure of what to do. we settled on 'taking it easy'... but still nothing happened.
So this past weekend, we were out on the town with some mutual friends... i gamed her, then isolated her and tried to make some advances... this is where i got friendzoned.
after doing a bit of research on friendzoning i think i have realized where i screwed up... first of all i told her that i liked her (BIG mistake) then when we were supposed to be 'taking it easy' i think i was too pushy, asking her to go on wee dates and come over to my place to 'watch a movie'... i should have let her come to me instead, right?
But the real question is, where to from here?
like i said, i've done some research on the subject of friendzoning... so i think i've got a good idea of what to do. so here it is:
1) don't contact her again until she contacts me
- This way i'll look like i might have even lost some interest? leave her thinking.. why isn't he talking to me anymore?
2) regardless of number 1, when i do see her, be just as nice as always... the thing is that i will see her at work once or twice a week for a couple hours... so i'll still act the way i did before and do just a little bit of gaming (cocky/funny, DHV stories, negs etc) but nothing too serious
3) in relation to number one... try and distance myself from her for a few weeks outside of work... so this mean, don't txt her, don't facebook her.. if she want to meet up at all, maybe even flake on her?
4) try to incite jealousy... game on other girls, be seen with other girls etc etc
5) like number 4, just generally game on other girls, i might find someone else who's better anyway, huh?
6) after this period of distancing myself for a couple weeks or so, start gaming her hard again and see what happens? this time though i wont tell her i like her, i wont be too needy and always asking her on dates etc.
so how does that sound?
does it sound like a good plan? or any tips to improve?
also, any tips on staying away from the friendzone would be good... i always find that when i like a girl, i tend to get pretty bad oneitis... but with girls i dont like so much, they keep coming back for more.