Top 10 Stats
Latest Posts Loading... Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Loading...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

  1. #11
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    thanks everyone with their replies, i have work all day but when i return later tonight im gonna catch up on my reading.

  2. #12
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    alright guys so I have been reading through all the things you guys posted, and I am still confused, I just dont know what to do. i feel like i need a trainer to push me my first couple time to approach a girl that way i will learn and do it on my own (as if you get a trainer at the gym he trains you to learn the exercises, then you become familiar with them so then you dont need a trainer anymore)

  3. #13
    curious2dv8's Avatar
    curious2dv8 is offline Aspiring PUA
    Points: 59, Level: 1
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    2
    Points
    59
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    For what it's worth, thanks for opening up. I was 20 before I ever got any. I fell in love with my first too... she broke my heart. I learned a lot from that experiance.

    Sounds like you need some friends outside your current social circle. When I went to university, that's when I hooked up. I wen't outside my comfort level, and was rewarded.

    Push yourself away from the computer, and meet new people, and make new friends in person!

  4. #14
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by curious2dv8 View Post
    For what it's worth, thanks for opening up. I was 20 before I ever got any. I fell in love with my first too... she broke my heart. I learned a lot from that experiance.

    Sounds like you need some friends outside your current social circle. When I went to university, that's when I hooked up. I wen't outside my comfort level, and was rewarded.

    Push yourself away from the computer, and meet new people, and make new friends in person!
    Yeah I now understand to build my social circle after talking to Bandit. So i pretty much want to befriend everyone, and meet friends through friends, and hopefully ill meet some girls that way...hopefully ill just get laid this semester...

    But my other concern is that I still cant approach women/girls on my own. Like yeah i can hold a conversation with a girl if my friend is friends with them but I really want to beable to walk up to any girl and make her mine...Or am I still too young to do that?

  5. #15
    Tyrone1991's Avatar
    Tyrone1991 is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 7,440, Level: 57
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Points
    7,440
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    its easy, be friend guys, when you see them with girls you approach the guys and talk and introduce yourself to the girls. it slowly builds up and you get more comfortable, then you can start gaming them or just getting to know them.

    Thats the simplest way too do it, and if you dont have the confedence then this approach will not affect it, its just a simple routine to become know.

    When you enter a room after you know everyone. and you say hi, nodding to everyone imagine the image your giving off too all the women on campus. they should imediatly be interested in you.

    Regards

    Tyrone
    Men, we need to value our time more then we value women. This isn't to say women are not valuable. But who are we to believe in something so illogical, as men we should realize that without our time(life), we would not even be able to pursue women, but only our mother who gave us life. Why do we think we should prioritize them over our time(life) unless she is the one who gives me/my children life. Man is Sovereignty.

  6. #16
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone1991 View Post
    its easy, be friend guys, when you see them with girls you approach the guys and talk and introduce yourself to the girls. it slowly builds up and you get more comfortable, then you can start gaming them or just getting to know them.

    Thats the simplest way too do it, and if you dont have the confedence then this approach will not affect it, its just a simple routine to become know.

    When you enter a room after you know everyone. and you say hi, nodding to everyone imagine the image your giving off too all the women on campus. they should imediatly be interested in you.

    Regards

    Tyrone
    sounds good to me, thanks for the advice everyone. wish me luck! i go back to school sunday.

    hopefully i will grow a pair of balls this semester...

  7. #17
    Tyrone1991's Avatar
    Tyrone1991 is offline PUA All Star
    Points: 7,440, Level: 57
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social5000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Points
    7,440
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    just remember your on this site so your above your old level allready.
    Men, we need to value our time more then we value women. This isn't to say women are not valuable. But who are we to believe in something so illogical, as men we should realize that without our time(life), we would not even be able to pursue women, but only our mother who gave us life. Why do we think we should prioritize them over our time(life) unless she is the one who gives me/my children life. Man is Sovereignty.

  8. #18
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    also guys, i got another question...

    besides building my social circle, what other things can i do for college game? cafeteria approaches? just random approaches walking around campus? but my school is small so im afraid if one or two girls deny me then the word would spread that im a creep because thats what i came across to them as...

  9. #19
    Cody's Avatar
    Cody is offline PUA All Star (RETIRED)
    Points: 23,461, Level: 94
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 889
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CF, IA
    Posts
    1,097
    Points
    23,461
    Level
    94
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    994

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    Cafeteria approaches?

    Kind of.

    Just random approaches walking around campus?

    Not exactly.

    But my school is small so im afraid if one or two girls deny me then the word would spread that im a creep because thats what i came across to them as...

    That's not what you should be worried about with college game. You're going to get shut down. Sh*t happens. What you should be worried about most is never doing the same approach twice. You kind of want to kill the traditional approach idea in college.

    I really need to make a video on this.
    Wondering where I am now? Check out my latest project:


  10. #20
    johnnybob62 is offline PUA Forums Respected Contributor
    Points: 550, Level: 10
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 15.4%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered500 Experience Points
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    550
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Newbie/Virgin Seeking Major Help and Expert Advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Cafeteria approaches?

    Kind of.

    Just random approaches walking around campus?

    Not exactly.

    But my school is small so im afraid if one or two girls deny me then the word would spread that im a creep because thats what i came across to them as...

    That's not what you should be worried about with college game. You're going to get shut down. Sh*t happens. What you should be worried about most is never doing the same approach twice. You kind of want to kill the traditional approach idea in college.

    I really need to make a video on this.
    So what approaches specifically do you recommend for me in college game?


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. an intermediate seeking true expert for help (long problem)
    By sparkfire in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Thread: 02-06-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 01-02-2012, 12:35 PM
  3. Expert Seeking Advice from an Expert
    By josephstuart1234 in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 12-30-2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Seeking Expert Advice
    By siegelsiegel in forum General Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Thread: 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Thread: 08-07-2011, 10:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMCA.com