My negative beliefs and my inner game issues stems from my body image. I am unlike any other guy over here. I stand 5'3, I do have a slightly mature look, being 21 years old, and a nice smile, no scars on my face, no acne, but I don't have a body like man (masculine, tall and handsome), which most woman craves for. My inner game/beliefs are bringing me down. I am listing below the ways they came up to me over a period of time.
1. I am not physically attractive (this is true!).
2. They probably will not like me because I am not as tall as other men.
3. They will not find me attractive since I do not fit in a typical male standard body type, and hence they will think I am not manly enough.
4. I find it hard to believe for a woman to be attracted to me, and having me as her boyfriend.
5. They usually perceive me as weak or less manly, compared to other men.
6. I am not as nearly as good looking as the woman I want to date.
7. There are other men who are way good looking & taller than me, why would she choose me?
8. I personally donít feel good because of my shape.
9. I don't think I will ever get married, and considering marriage, I just see why a woman will marry me, when she has other choices, like better looking men.
I will admit that I am insecure about my height, and I would like to get rid of this insecurity, and all of my negative beliefs.
But, when I will have a girlfriend/wife, I want to be a really good boyfriend/husband, and I want to give my girlfriend the type of fun & excitement she never had in her lifetime. I want to understand my girlfriend, and want to take care of my wife (in the future). My negative beliefs are killing me. Can someone give me some insights, on how to remove these beliefs? I want a girl to like me for my personality, not the fact that I can provide for her, so that she can use my money and have sex with other dudes. I am willing to do anything to become a fun and an interesting guy.