I have been friendzoned by someone that I dated or messed around with off and on for three years. recently she and I were trying our hand at starting to date but she finally told me that she had hooked up with someone else and got an std behind my back, and that also she had been pretending and didn't have those feelings. I am stuck living with her due to some circumstances and can't change that. after that whole honesty thing I am wanting to ditch the friendzone and fake pseudo-relationship thing and make an attempt to get out of the friendzone. the current situation is this.
1. she understands I am not going to do anything that costs money for her.
2. still wants to cuddle and say I love you when she also says she doesn't love me.
3. I have worn out clothes, a messy room and car, smoke, & am out of shape. also don't take care of proper grooming/hygiene.
4. I have been whiny and insistent about things, and overly emotional about what she did.
I feel like I need to fix my hygiene, appearance, clothes, room/car. also think the whole cuddling/i love you thing is a bad idea because it lets her still use me for emotional support. I feel like I should stop it, but not sure how to say it without sounding like a d1ck.
Bascially I feel like I need to fix my stuff, freeze her out without making her hostile, and go try to hook up with someone else to lesson my feelings for her. I will either find someone better or will get out of the friendzone with her. a win/win in my opinion.
looking for constructive thoughts/advice on getting out of the friendzone, bearing in mind what I have said.Specific questions.
1. How do I keep from caving in when she wants emotional or cuddly things
2. how do i cope with if/when she hooks up with someone else while I am getting myself situated.
3. how do I tell her I don't want to do the cuddly i love you thing or keep her away without sounding like a d1ck?